• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Hah!  Being an alien is "personal information"!

norland2424

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:40:49 AM
Thank you, thank you. Ill be here all night. lol

not sure if you heard it, but he claimed to be superman lol

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2016, 12:41:30 AM
Wha happen?

doctor weird called in, asked the guest if hes an alien, the fucker said he is and explained that hes superman.

doctor weird

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:39:42 AM
Nice job!  THAT was entertaining.

Heather sounded pretty pissed too. hope I inspired a few callers at least. I wanna cringe some more lol

albrecht

Lost City of Z is awesome. Ian had good show. And, like his Zombie show, is going to be a movie.

bateman

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:43:19 AM
Heather sounded pretty pissed too. hope I inspired a few callers at least. I wanna cringe some more lol

Well done, sir.  ;D ;D ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:43:19 AM

I like how she asked how you found it out.  Does she not google her guests?  It's right up there.

doctor weird

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:41:51 AM
not sure if you heard it, but he claimed to be superman lol

shit no I didn't even hear that part! hahahaha. right after I asked "what planet are you from" she hung up on me

bateman

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:44:41 AM
shit no I didn't even hear that part! hahahaha. right after I asked "what planet are you from" she hung up on me

I can't wait for tomorrow's angry Facebook post.

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:44:29 AM
I like how she asked how you found it out.  Does she not google her guests?  It's right up there.

Google is the devil.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:42:59 AM
doctor weird called in, asked the guest if hes an alien, the fucker said he is and explained that hes superman.

but doesn't want to elaborate since it's not important to who he really is and what he does

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2016, 12:32:00 AM
Yeah, they're nice.

If ISIS ever made it to Greece I'd change my mind.
Surely they are not
http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-greece-jihadists-20140909-story.html
ps: I hope our politics don't prohibit our friendliness about history or Scandinavian cooking and history in general.  :'(

bateman

It's funny, not listening to the show and just reading the thread, all this could easily be posted in the GNS thread.

norland2424

haha that he was found in an alien pod by fort knox and a female service member adopted him. and some shit about having alien contacts but its too personal to talk about lol

Noorynoid

Short people with black hair that will blow you with guns?  Wow, that's scary Jerry!

Hollow Man

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 12:37:47 AM
Nice one caller!  haha, got him to admit his alien origin ... Jerry's reponse: "It's no big deal, I don't make any big bones about it."

NO BIG DEAL?!?! WHAT?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not a big part of who you are?!?! How the fuck can you say that??!? Being an alien from ANOTHER WORLD is a VERY big deal. Hell, if I was an alien and knew it the smugness I would feel over it would be so thick and palpable it would emit from my pores. I would pursue my heritage with a passion so intense it would consume me. I would be endlessly fascinated by it and would learn everything I possibly could about it. This guy? Meh, who cares. Been there, done that. What's for dinner, Kathy?  LOL.

Juan Cena

That was like when I asked reptilian lady if her female mantis friends would rip my head off and eat it if we dated.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2016, 12:45:29 AM
I can't wait for tomorrow's angry Facebook post.

she got mad when bellgab was somewhat mentioned  :)

doctor weird

lol I know right. im just some dude, and yet somehow I found out.

couldn't have done it without you guys. I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Noorynoid on April 28, 2016, 12:47:27 AM
Short people with black hair that will blow you with guns?  Wow, that's scary Jerry!

Don't forget grasshoppers the size of poodles.

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
lol I know right. im just some dude, and yet somehow I found out.

couldn't have done it without you guys. I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!
:)

Juan Cena

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 12:48:00 AM
she got mad when bellgab was somewhat mentioned  :)

"The Website That Must Not Be Named?"

doctor weird

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 28, 2016, 12:47:48 AM
That was like when I asked reptilian lady if her female mantis friends would rip my head off and eat it if we dated.

haha damn that was funny. honestly our highlight reel is more impressive than Heathers. I would have liked to ask him what Batman is like. now we'll never know

Juan Cena

Quote from: doctor weird on April 28, 2016, 12:51:05 AM
haha damn that was funny. honestly our highlight reel is more impressive than Heathers. I would have liked to ask him what Batman is like. now we'll never know

Their mothers were both named Martha.