• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

littlechris

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 20, 2016, 12:05:41 AM
Yellow fever aside, there's a lot to be said with that as more practical.

I've said it a million times, Ramona MADE Art what he is.  It's like Tom Cruise made Rainman a successful gambler (sorry didnt' watch that movie).

A supportive, industry-aware wife/partner with benefits makes a world of difference. 

I've also said this before...  Mr. & Mrs. Bell should hope no harm comes to the other, there's a lot of smoke with the musky-weirdness that's gone on in the last month.

I think heather and art would make a great couple. Heather has no kids and I assume she'd like to have a child someday.  Not sure if Art wants more kids though.

Sean92008

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 12:12:24 AM
I think heather and art would make a great couple. Heather has no kids and I assume she'd like to have a child someday.  Not sure if Art wants more kids though.

Creampie without the kids?

They got them there pills for that there eventuality.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 11:52:50 PM
Word. Why would anybody stick around to bitch about it?

It's almost like that bitch owes you.  ;)

IIRC, the joke about Howard Stern was that his detractors listened to his show twice as long as his fans did.

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on January 20, 2016, 12:10:40 AM
As a kid I grew up in Wellington County. I knew a couple of people who were on Bowling For Dollars, one time it was my neighbors. The dad was playing and he rolled nothing but strikes. I think the show was Canadian 5-pin. LOL It was a fun show I think it was on Sunday nights.

Cool.  It was a fun show.  I'm surprised something like that isn't on anymore.

The host of the show in Pittsburgh was named Nick Perry.  He used to be the Lottery guy too and got busted for fixing it.  :o

trostol

oh yeah..well...Captain Jack will get you high tonight

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 20, 2016, 12:14:07 AM
IIRC, the joke about Howard Stern was that his detractors listened to his show twice as long as his fans did.
*see Ponty Pool

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2016, 12:11:17 AM
think that was before my time lol

You and I are only a few years apart buddy.  ;D

....unless you lied.  >:(  ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: littlechris on January 20, 2016, 12:01:25 AM
I have a feeling heather and art may end up happily married one day soon. No libel just my opinion. Oink.

Too bad Aeryn will get all his money.

comaphobe

Roller derby should only be done by females. Unless it's Gwar or somebody ridiculous it should be attractive women only doing roller derby. When I go to the bar and the person working the counter is male I am let down. When I go to get a haircut and the person is not female I feel ripped off.

Dave Brockie in pic.

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on January 20, 2016, 12:18:07 AM
Roller derby should only be done by females. Unless it's Gwar or somebody ridiculous it should be attractive women only doing roller derby. When I go to the bar and the person working the counter is male I am let down. When I go to get a haircut and the person is not female I feel ripped off.

Dave Brockie in pic.

Agreed....I worked with a few chicks that did the roller derby.   :)  Oh and......

RIP Oderus Urungus   :(

littlechris

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 20, 2016, 12:18:02 AM
Too bad Aeryn will get all his money.

I'm curious how solid his prenuptial is. If he even had one drawn up. If not, Heather may end up getting the last laugh.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2016, 12:18:01 AM
You and I are only a few years apart buddy.  ;D

....unless you lied.  >:(  ;D

nope but i do not recall watching bowling for dollars lol

Kolchak

I don't want anyone who believes in magic doing my autopsy. I'd prefer a Dana Scully type.

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2016, 12:15:37 AM
Cool.  It was a fun show.  I'm surprised something like that isn't on anymore.

The host of the show in Pittsburgh was named Nick Perry.  He used to be the Lottery guy too and got busted for fixing it.  :o

I guess it was franchised and regional based in USA and Canada. For a second I literally thought it was the one from Ontario. I guess Bowling For Dollars was like the Weather Channel minus the nice looking woman with the boobs and lip gloss.

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes a day. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Kenny: How could this be?
Researcher: Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."
Kenny: All right, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Kenny: : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."

akwilly

Quote from: comaphobe on January 20, 2016, 12:18:07 AM

Dave Brockie in pic.
Or getting a massage.

Ciardelo

Oh fuk. A Mexican mortician?  lol

This guy...this guy...he's a'making a'shit up. Merde!

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 20, 2016, 12:15:10 AM
Kinda like that, but with tits.  ;D

/damn why can't Hollywood make good movies anymore?

trostol

never was big into Stern..also didnt help he was on when i was sleeping lol

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on January 20, 2016, 12:20:38 AM
I don't want anyone who believes in magic doing my autopsy. I'd prefer a Dana Scully type.

I'd prefer to do Dana Scully and let it kill me while being pleasured.

Did I just type that?

Yes, I did.

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 19, 2016, 11:53:07 PM
My bottoms have so far remained unmusked.

Hope it gets scarier.

Dude. Are you still on the musky bottoms kick? That wasn't even clever the first 10,000 times you posted  it. I think the Tâ€"word is used far too often here.  But if anyone qualifies as a troll, it has to be you.

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2016, 12:20:01 AM
RIP Oderus Urungus   :(

Yeah, rest in peas. I had a visual of him doing roller derby while spewing everywheeeeeeeere.

Donald Noory

Is it possible for one to enjoy Bill Birnes' and George Noory's Worker in the Light in audiobook format?