• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
I thinks it's that Silver Chrome stuff they used in Fury Road to gain entrance to Valhalla.

Sounds nasty!

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

Perhaps. Where do you fit in with sentient? Roughly?

EXCELLENT question !!!  :) :-*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
I haven't a fucking care how many times you've been to that open sewer known as Londonistan.

Nobody cares what you say about anything, you yammering thundercunt. You're just trying to justify never leaving the house.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: a is jump on May 28, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I have to admit, I'm confused and fascinated by the inner workings of LNM and its publishing arm, Neely Worldwide Publishing.

These things reek of money laundering or MLM scams to me. There's a small group of people with radio shows on LNM. The same group of people have books published by NWP.  There's next to zero information about either business online that isn't directly from the sites or social media accounts of those involved. All parties seem to have multiple websites for themselves for no apparent reason.

Any time I've listened to LNM, I have only heard the same handful of ads over and over again. All of them are for LNM or LNM shows with the exception of the TalkStreamLive ad.

How is this making money? I really want to know.

Yeah,  bizarre stuff.   First rule of a scammer, tell them you are "the Truth".  Sadly, you probably know more about LNM than Heater does.

GravitySucks

Quote from: a is jump on May 28, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I have to admit, I'm confused and fascinated by the inner workings of LNM and its publishing arm, Neely Worldwide Publishing.

These things reek of money laundering or MLM scams to me. There's a small group of people with radio shows on LNM. The same group of people have books published by NWP.  There's next to zero information about either business online that isn't directly from the sites or social media accounts of those involved. All parties seem to have multiple websites for themselves for no apparent reason.

Any time I've listened to LNM, I have only heard the same handful of ads over and over again. All of them are for LNM or LNM shows with the exception of the TalkStreamLive ad.

How is this making money? I really want to know.

They are up to $530 in donations for this month.

Sean92008

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
Any man who uses his shirt as a napkin IS poetry...
Very few men past 40 can wear a white t-shirt well.  Whilst the man who can display his weiner proudly can get away with it, EMV cannot...  For oh-so many reasons...

Nobody

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Michael Vara, i don't see anything on your shitty website regarding Heater Wad.

Heater doesn't seem to have updated her own site, either.  ???

(Perhaps she has updated The Super Adventure Club site her FB page?)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
Very few men past 40 can wear a white t-shirt well.  Whilst the man who can display his weiner proudly can get away with it, EMV cannot...  For oh-so many reasons...

I see what you did there. You saw the white shirt in my avatar and took a guess at my age.
That's hurtful. Real hurtful.
I'm not saying that you're wrong.
It's just hurtful...

Quote from: Nobody on May 28, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Heater doesn't seem to have updated her own site, either.  ???

(Perhaps she has updated The Super Adventure Club site her FB page?)

nope. May 24th was the last FB post with the alien/area 51 pic...

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
I see what you did there. You saw the white shirt in my avatar and took a guess at my age.
It's just hurtful...

at least you still have a yuge weiner.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
EXCELLENT question !!!  :) :-*

Here's your answer - not buying the enforced and sorted political bipolarity that enslaves the weak minds of simpering Englies like Pud.

The truth doesn't exist at either end of the bell shaped curve - it resides across the whole spectrum.

YMMV

8)

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 28, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
It's just hurtful...

Well Hell yes it is!

:-\

Just wait until he posts all your property tax records here like he did to Heather...

timebandit

Quote from: karameh1 on May 28, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
I kinda like her.  I miss her kitty-kat stories.  Her politics suck and sometimes she gets over-emotional about the wrong things.  Imagine how she feels after the big move so much closer to Art and then have the bottom fall out from under her.  Hail Doroth- . . . I mean Heather !! :'(
I know what you're saying big guy.. . I do agree with her politics though..
Maga

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
Here's your answer - not buying the enforced and sorted political bipolarity that enslaves the weak minds of simpering Englies like Pud.

The truth doesn't exist at either end of the bell shaped curve - it resides across the whole spectrum.

YMMV

8)

Fuck off cockwomble.

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
I know what you're saying big guy.. . I do agree with her politics though..
Maga

What specifically do you see her politics as being?

I grade her generally not a LIE_beral - which is good enough for me...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
Laugh whilst you still CAN, traitor.

Oh? Are you threatening me big boy?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
Oh? Are you threatening me big boy?

Of course not, God already handled that for me. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Of course not, God already handled that for me. ;D

Well you chose badly, I'm agnostic.. Different club.

Metron2267

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/louis_farrakhan_mr_trump_is_destroying_every_enemy_that_was_an_enemy_of_our_rise.html

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam movement, appears to have changed his opinion of Donald Trump since two years ago, when he warned black Americans: "If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell."  Appearing on Chicago radio station WGCI, on a program titled "The Morning Takeover," he stated that it may not have been the intent of this administration to help, but that Trump is destroying the enemies of the Nation of Islam. Included in this group are the Department of Justice and the FBI.
Farrakhan tweeted out a two-minute video of this sort-of endorsement of Trump:

Mr. Trump is destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise. Who is the enemy of our rise? Is it the Department of Justice where we get none? Is it Congress where you make a law that favors us and then you turn around and destroy it? https://t.co/iK8VMI667b pic.twitter.com/Byk0Px2Avo

â€" MINISTER FARRAKHAN (@LouisFarrakhan) May 25, 2018
So far, there has been barely a ripple from the media over this shocking statement.