• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Cowkiller

Quote from: SnapT on May 14, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
What's sad is even with her meager thousand or so live listeners, if she had directed all this traffic to YouTube not only would there be no constant cut outs, but this broadcast would be Trending in the Live section and might expose the show to some listeners under the age of Very Old.
Shes way above you tube, shes got a network.

Faustina

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 14, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
Wtf she kept Art's voice giving out the number.

I wonder if she has the legal right to do that.  She's presuming the Estate of Art Bell won't sue her. 

dsz

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 14, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
Lasha is so 'kewl'. I bet even Aldous didn't hear about Art's last cigarette story before Lasha  ;D

Carl has his panties all in a knot over wordpress. Fear not though, Lasha will help any way she can. Maybe she can tell him to double check the prescription of his glasses.

Wait... so this Carl idiot is the webmaster? Not Lasha? And it's a Wordpress site? Fuck, maybe Lasha could do a better job with it herself, and that's a sad commentary on society.

AstroBuzz

Dave Schrader = Class act.
His Mom raised him well. 👍👍

WinWinS

Quote from: Zenman on May 14, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
Those levitation shows in Vegas will never seem the same to me again, lol.

Dave always delivers the eloquence to "theater of the mind"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WinWinS

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 11:28:13 PM
Dave Schrader = Class act.
His Mom raised him well. 👍👍
YES SHE DID!!!!

Catsmile

If the wormhole is blowing his mind, wait until he trys to setup the subscriber side of things.
# FFFFUUUu

TigerLily

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 14, 2018, 11:20:10 PM
This Heather feed is starting to turn my stomach, talking about the little baby playing with Art's ghost.

This is just sick

dsz

Who has crappier ads? DMDN and public service announcements or LNMOP and the ridiculous GCN/Alex Jones sounding ones?

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2018, 11:23:58 PM
I get it man, I"m sure I'm in the minority.  I do love the song and will just have to get over my feelz when I hear it.  Btw I totally appreciate your changing the other music around, that was a great move imho.  (Personally I love the instrumental ambient stuff.)

You're weird. So am I. I'm particularly getting to like the really weird one with the sampled alien voice. It's great. There it is!!!   :D

Sean92008

Quote from: Faustina on May 14, 2018, 11:27:36 PM
I wonder if she has the legal right to do that.  She's presuming the Estate of Art Bell won't sue her.
If the recording was made on or for a Keith Rowland production, she's outside of fair use and just gave his lawyer another complaint to add to the case.

Bobot

Quote from: Zenman on May 14, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
Didn't think of that. You can listen to Dave during Heather's dropouts.

I've got each show streaming to each ear. It's been... difficult, but appropriate for the situation, I feel. It's late night paranormal internet talk radio history - something few outside this forum would appreciate. The drama, the histrionics, the streaming service cutouts - and that's just my right ear. Long live Bellgab.

mnbmnbmnb

Maybe she does. She seems to be saying that she's still in contact with Airyn.

painter17

haaaa  "still holding strong" "live on the stream"   shots fired, wad

Doomed

Hey. What a lucky break for Heater. With her stream down, she can tune in Dave on KNYE. Its a win win!!

Sean92008

URGENT WINNIE & DAVE:

Nevada is not pronounced the way Mr. Winnie just did.

Having lived there, locals got testy.  They do not pronounce it like a Spanish word.  Nev ahh da is NOT correct. 

I am sure Art also gave her his voice also

dsz

For the record... I can recall no other instance where a dead person's voice continued to be used in shows/ads after their death. The day after Alan Thicke died... boom... dropped from those radio commercials he was doing. Even when an announcer for local newscasts or something dies they record new ones. Now, yes, for excerpts of past appearances or best ofs they would be replayed, but this seems exceptional.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 14, 2018, 11:33:41 PM
I am sure Art also gave her his voice also
I suspect he 'gave her' more than that.

Catsmile

The ball is in Queefs court. Heath broke her supposed contract. Will Rollin' press it, or cuck up and throw more legal threats over Twitter?

Pizzapunch

The poor guy went all out for her return and was left disappointed....

DaveSchrader

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 14, 2018, 10:55:52 PM
Aren't you supposed to be busy right now?

I am a Dad and a multi-tasker Hero Level 8

Sean92008

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 14, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
Maybe she does. She seems to be saying that she's still in contact with Airyn.
Believing what Heather says (or implies) can start you on a journey...  Beware!  Unsheep yourself.

mgordon

Honestly,  don't know why I joined Bellgab, but this is the only place I can really say this.  Her fan boys and girls are incorrigible.  I understand your love for Heather, but not to the point of saying that Dave Schrader is not a talented man.  It would be a sad thing if I drank nothing but vanilla milkshakes, only to finally try a chocolate just before I died.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
For the record... I can recall no other instance where a dead person's voice continued to be used in shows/ads after their death. The day after Alan Thicke died... boom... dropped from those radio commercials he was doing. Even when an announcer for local newscasts or something dies they record new ones. Now, yes, for excerpts of past appearances or best ofs they would be replayed, but this seems exceptional.

The time and temperature spots on KNYE are the voices of Art and Ramona Bell

Queenie

Just tuned into Heather, is this an old show? Whitley is talking about his old stories?

Thought Heather and Whitley were going to do an Art tribute show?

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
I changed ALL the other music, I felt I owed it to the audience that have an emotional tie to the song. So people know I  do hear the passion and will yield when I can to accommodate the tip of the hat to Art and the gift Ms. Gayle gave to him.

I hope you will oblige me this small concession.

DS

You are doing the right thing by making the show yours, not imitating something that can't be replicated. Keep up the good work!

Kolchak

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
The poor guy went all out for her return and was left disappointed....

You know it's time to stop when listeners are killing babies.