• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
Does Lasha even have a position other than being Heather's friend/supporter?

Bellgab has been asserting it's she's Heather's puppeteer, essentially. My amateur forensics say it's she's Heather's webmaster or contributor and graphic artist.

Sammi

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
Bellgab has been asserting it's she's Heather's puppeteer, essentially. My amateur forensics say it's she's Heather's webmaster or contributor and graphic artist.

Is she contacted heather through an internet worm hole time portal from 1998?  Whatever ArtBellLegacy.com is, no paid or unpaid webmaster in 2018 should be responsible for.

Catsmile

Weeber with his asshole blown out says he was to innocent to know to write about about anal alien erotica. MMMkay.
# WeeberGetOverIt

zeebo

Ok I'm giving up on the MITD2 stream.  I got a minute of HW talking about Art's desk, and another one of Whit talking about, well, you know.  I hope the full show gets posted somewhere, I can't quite turn away from the spectacle just yet.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
What else did Art use those two cigarettes for... in the big chair... huh, Heather  ??? ??? ;) ;)

#ClintonStyle
Thanx for the header updates, sounds nasty. the only art reminiscences i dont want ot hear are heathers.

lonevoice

Quote from: sintaxi on May 14, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
Christ, Whitley is going on about getting Weebered again...
When AB was close to starting up his new show, someone started a thread about what guests we would like to hear him interview.  It was as close to unanimouos as Bellgab gets when a bunch of people started begging for no more Whitley and his weebering.  Perfect inaugural guest for HW.

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 14, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
Now Whitley is talking about his rape.  What he doesn't know is Heather is using him just as the aliens used him.

But he loves being used like a dirty forced femslut.

dsz

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Is she contacted heather through an internet worm hole time portal from 1998?  Whatever ArtBellLegacy.com is, no paid or unpaid webmaster in 2018 should be responsible for.

Good point. What is ArtBellLegacy? It's not really a website. It doesn't move or breathe. I don't think a category or even a word exists to classify it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 11:08:51 PM
Weeber with his asshole blown out says he was to innocent to know to write about about anal alien erotica. MMMkay.
# WeeberGetOverIt

# IsAnneHisGhostWriterNao?

HumanBeing

Quote from: lonevoice on May 14, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
I'll just keep remembering Karen Jackson's authentic penny story and going to my happy place.  ;D

Things move so fast around here it seems like Karen's interview was days ago  :D Thanks for reminding me that I still have her interview from last night to listen to.

Catsmile

# Blocked Expectation
# Just like weebers Anus 

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
Karen Jackson gets perpetual pennies from Heaven and Heath gets a cigarette butt?

#Legacy
Yep. Flipped from the drivers window of a flaming Pontiac Firebird.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

I get these stats from my higher up.  But I can't check them myself while it's airing. :-/

Nice numbers.

AstroBuzz

Really GOOD questions, Dave!
You're killing it tonight!👍👍

TigerLily

Quote from: helloidistance on May 14, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Lol I’m shocked she has that many listeners.

I'm just there for the train wreck/dumpster fire for tonight. I'll time travel Dave tomorrow

teknoslag

So Lasha just solicited Carl. I smell Matchmaking in the Desert.

Excuse me, I'll brb. The bile won't stop rising.

popple

The stream isn't dropping, it's just switching into a frequency only Belgian sheepdogs can hear. Millions of Belgian sheepdogs!

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on May 14, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
The stream isn't dropping, it's just switching into a frequency only Belgian sheepdogs can hear. Millions of Belgian sheepdogs!

# Correct Stream is just speaking radio, NOT crashing.

Sean92008

Can anybodys hep me count whosmanys listning?

Catsmile

AND HERE COMES THE FAKE TEARS, Again.

Quote from: teknoslag on May 14, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

#HotCarl

DaveSchrader

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
I love Crystal's song so much, too much really to want to hear it again without Art being the one playing it.  Too much nostalgia tied up with that particular song, great as it is.  Was really hoping they'd stick with a different closing song.

I changed ALL the other music, I felt I owed it to the audience that have an emotional tie to the song. So people know I  do hear the passion and will yield when I can to accommodate the tip of the hat to Art and the gift Ms. Gayle gave to him.

I hope you will oblige me this small concession.

DS

Sean92008

Quote from: teknoslag on May 14, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Plural marriage in the Desert...

So... We know that the wormedhole and subscriptions could be months down the line being that Carl's doing it.

mnbmnbmnb

i woke up 3 hours ago, well rested and had some coffee and Heather is making me want to go back to bed.

Doomed

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 14, 2018, 11:03:45 PM
YouTube is a godsend with its live streaming capabilities.
Caught your show the other night. I will listen again.  8)

dsz

She's still beating Dave on TSL. As usual, Clyde is above it all. Howie Carr is apparently below it all. And Noory is the mincemeat in the middle of this fucked up sandwich.