• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

73s

Quote from: dan7800 on June 06, 2016, 07:36:04 PM

What is the over/under on Art trying another comeback at some point?

It kind of feels like he's waiting out a non-compete with himself. I bet either this fall or next spring he'll come back on with something. Maybe 60% chance? 40% he's totally done.

albrecht

Quote from: 73s on June 06, 2016, 07:38:47 PM
It kind of feels like he's waiting out a non-compete with himself. I bet either this fall or next spring he'll come back on with something. Maybe 60% chance? 40% he's totally done.
top right
;D ;D ;D

73s

Quote from: Nobody on June 06, 2016, 02:23:03 PM
Most of the time, MITD is the audio equivalent of listening to a dreadfully constipated person sitting on the toilet, muscles straining, face contorted with effort, grunts and groans pouring forth, trying to have a bowel movement.  Only, instead of producing a turd, Heather produces a radio show.

;D :o :-\

starrmtn001

Mon June 6 â€" Paul Dean â€" Classified UFO Reporting

Paul is a Australian researcher who focuses on government and military involvement in response to the UFO phenomena. He has been instrumental in recent times for having the Australian government release previously unseen files from the Department of Defense, Air Services Australia, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, and the National Archives of Australia. Also, Paul and UK colleague David Carmichael have had significant success in seeing that American military and civilian agencies release classified records. Paul has seen fit to have the North American Aerospace Defense Command, US Strategic Command, the 14th Air Force, the Air Force Historical Research Agency, Air Force Space Command, and the Federal Aviation Administration plus a growing list of other military agencies answer some awkward questions about UFOs, as well as have them release records never meant for public consumption.

Paul and his team use the Freedom of Information Act to pry these records out, and are hot on the trail of many more. Some of Paul’s Australian projects have come to fruition by working with Adelaide-based researcher Keith Basterfield. In America, Paul works ceaselessly with one of the greatest FOI requestors in history, Barry Greenwood, and have had a second look at documents released in the 1970’s and 80’s. Paul also has acquired a total of 240,000 pages of UFO-related government records from around the world, some dating back to the 1930’s.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 06, 2016, 08:17:22 PM
Mon June 6 â€" Paul Dean â€" Classified UFO Reporting

Paul is a Australian researcher who focuses on government and military involvement in response to the UFO phenomena. He has been instrumental in recent times for having the Australian government release previously unseen files from the Department of Defense, Air Services Australia, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, and the National Archives of Australia. Also, Paul and UK colleague David Carmichael have had significant success in seeing that American military and civilian agencies release classified records. Paul has seen fit to have the North American Aerospace Defense Command, US Strategic Command, the 14th Air Force, the Air Force Historical Research Agency, Air Force Space Command, and the Federal Aviation Administration plus a growing list of other military agencies answer some awkward questions about UFOs, as well as have them release records never meant for public consumption.

Paul and his team use the Freedom of Information Act to pry these records out, and are hot on the trail of many more. Some of Paul’s Australian projects have come to fruition by working with Adelaide-based researcher Keith Basterfield. In America, Paul works ceaselessly with one of the greatest FOI requestors in history, Barry Greenwood, and have had a second look at documents released in the 1970’s and 80’s. Paul also has acquired a total of 240,000 pages of UFO-related government records from around the world, some dating back to the 1930’s.

I will probably catch this one on podcast. I like UFO guest. I think a big reason their are less sightings now days is that people are glued to their phones and not looking up.

starrmtn001

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 06, 2016, 08:44:55 PM
I will probably catch this one on podcast. I like UFO guest. I think a big reason their are less sightings now days is that people are glued to their phones and not looking up.
Good point!

Taco Bell

At least this show sounds better than how the Sharks just attempted to play the Pens.

Caller: "My mom had an orange cat..."

This is getting good

Roswells, Art

Quote from: dan7800 on June 06, 2016, 07:36:04 PM
Just goes to show how far this show has fallen. Look at the lack of comments about it. There are about 5 more shows with recent comments.

What is the over/under on Art trying another comeback at some point?

Sad to say, but I think I've had it with him. His shows were great, but I cannot deal with the drama.

Radio hosting runs through his blood. He can get on the mic at anytime and just be great at it.

Cats, transvestites, Trump, and Falkie put butts in seats.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 06, 2016, 10:15:43 PM
Cats, transvestites, Trump, and Falkie put butts in seats.

It's the MFMFM!  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2016, 10:16:55 PM
My stream just went dead.

Mine too...just for a about 30 seconds and then came back.

Lilith

I can hear the show on TuneIn, but not the live stream.

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on June 06, 2016, 10:17:55 PM
It was...until the audio stream came back on. :(

Good point.  Maybe I was better off before I checked TuneIn.

Taco Bell

Kimbo Slice dead. So long, sweaty dick puncher.

=Schlyder=

LOl delusional potatards..  Oscar the ghost LOL