• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2016, 11:25:22 PM
Yah. Well I did. Watched the whole funeral and still missing him. Happy I saw him again, though quit early, some months ago. She is young and probably doesn't know Motorhead and into other types of music and Bowie with his androgyny, bisexual, etc fits the zeitgeist more than Lemmy and rock-n-roll. (I'm not knocking Bowie- he has some amazing songs!) But Lemmy kept it real all along the way. RIP.

She only liked Hawkwind, not Motorhead, she's old school

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on January 11, 2016, 11:25:13 PM
The Heather hate is strong tonight.

Why are some of you having such a problem with Heather expressing how she felt about Bowie?

It doesn't matter what she talks about. They hate their mommies and take it out on Heather.

Sean92008

Kim Carnes shared the EMI America label with Bowie in the early 80s.  Even with that, why play it?

Why are some of you having such a problem with Heather expressing how she felt about Bowie?

a half hour talking about Bowie which has been talked about all day?

Kinda listen to listen to something different.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 11, 2016, 11:26:59 PM
It doesn't matter what she talks about. They hate their mommies and take it out on Heather.
+ Infinity  ;D

Using that logic you must hate your daddy if you dislike george noory?

Belles

Quote from: trostol on January 11, 2016, 11:25:52 PM
cause it is coming off..badly...

But she sounds sincere. She's just taking a few minutes to talk about someone who passed away today.

Some here will take anything she says and make fun of it.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 11, 2016, 11:27:00 PM
Don't think so.
Ok because it seems like she was stalling for time or something talking about Bowie.

Taco Bell

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 11, 2016, 11:22:16 PM
Because Lemmy sucked.  People only said they liked him and his music to look cool.  Very few people actually listened to his music.

Guess I'm one of the few.

Juan Cena

I'm kind of worried Star Wars VIII may got a little Oedipedal.

Scully

She's losing me with this lengthy funeral for a rock star. Not what I was expecting on a Bill Birnes night ... or any night.  :P

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 11, 2016, 11:26:51 PM
She only liked Hawkwind, not Motorhead, she's old school
Ha! One of the funnier things of the funeral was the 'line of white flowers' and speed. It actually was a funny, and touching, event. The usual, of course, but still some funny stories and lines/comments. And, for the most part, people weren't that f*cked up....now to be at the later wake at "The Rainbow" afterwards...THAT would be classic to see or to be.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Scully on January 11, 2016, 11:29:37 PM
She's losing me with this lengthy funeral for a rock star. Not what I was expecting on a Bill Birnes night ... or any night.  :P

Do you tap your foot at the microwave? 😎

Juan Cena

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 11, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
Using that logic you must hate your daddy if you dislike george noory?

Tommee hates it when Dave calls him "Mommy"

trostol

Quote from: Belles on January 11, 2016, 11:28:05 PM
But she sounds sincere. She's just taking a few minutes to talk about someone who passed away today.

no..its coming off poorly..and i have been saying she is getting better..but that was a really bad start to the show..it ..not forced as someone else said but it didnt seem..natural

Quote from: Belles on January 11, 2016, 11:28:05 PM

Look at your clock, then read "a few minutes", then look at your clock again, then read "a few minutes", then look at your clock

DeltaBravo

A butt plug that whistles when you fart. Put that in your Wormhole!

albrecht

Quote from: Taco Bell on January 11, 2016, 11:29:00 PM
Guess I'm one of the few.
Same and that comment was total bs. Yes, there is some of those (wear the shirts) etc but I've seen many times and there are real fans out there. And they always (sans this last tour when Lemmy stopped) give their all. And even then he came out and told us (not just like some bands do when 'exhaustion' 'ego trip' quit or walk off stage etc.) RIP.

Chronaut

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2016, 11:21:33 PM
Don't sweat it- Smith-Glaxo-StateDept-Novaris has a pill that can help you with that issue. Talk to your doctor. And, once talking, you are on record of being mentally-ill in the Obamacare database and Executive Actions and we will take your guns, or even commit you, and ensure that your property is seized/frozen to pay for your help and the local PD can use seized funds to buy some ARAPs.

Now in Stage 3 clinical trials:  "Antimotion - the cure for all those pesky emotions that distract you from a productive life of wage slavery."

Sean92008

For me, I have this feeling she's not being completely genuine (disingenuous).  Why?  She started to "pile on" when Bill B. started getting rolling on the topic.

Maybe if they put Heather's voice in Doubly she'd sound better.

Belles

She loses points with me when she makes fun of listeners.

Heather, you don't have that many.

Chronaut

The filth really slithers out of the woodwork as soon as the show starts.  Well, it's always nice to add some new names to the ignore list - sorta feels like accomplishing something  ;D

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on January 11, 2016, 11:34:50 PM
The filth really slithers out of the woodwork as soon as the show starts.  Well, it's always nice to add some new names to the ignore list - sorta feels like accomplishing something  ;D

lol sounds like you have thin skin

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Belles on January 11, 2016, 11:34:42 PM
She loses points with me when she makes fun of listeners.

Heather, you don't have that many.

I think it's ok her and Aldous are tight.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2016, 11:33:22 PM
Same and that comment was total bs. Yes, there is some of those (wear the shirts) etc but I've seen many times and there are real fans out there. And they always (sans this last tour when Lemmy stopped) give their all. And even then he came out and told us (not just like some bands do when 'exhaustion' 'ego trip' quit or walk off stage etc.) RIP.

I lost all respect for him when he started hanging with a guy named Victor.  Victor is a total asshole and, thankfully, is far away from my life.  He (Victor) also inspired Alice Cooper to never leave his snakes with another person.  The dude was/is poison and Lemmy hung with him.