• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

JamesMcDonald

Art, stop being such a Luddite and upgrade to Windows 10!  It's no big deal, bro.   :D

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 26, 2015, 12:42:17 AM
really not sure how that is Art..sounds like you have malware there or something cause my lil thing never pops up

Lol this explains a lot ...

Went and got some chilli fries. I miss anything interesting?

Sounds like Art is starting to lose his mind.

I was listening to Michael Weeeeeeeeiner in the car. From one loony to another.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:40:37 AM
I have only lived with one redhead, i was going to make a witty remark about redheads but unfortunately she was shot in the head by some fuckhead in Chicago, this was many years ago, i still miss her and keep in contact with her brother.

Well....I expected a witty reply.  :-\   I'm sorry man.  That is fucked up. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 26, 2015, 12:36:04 AM
Art should just get out of Hillbilly Heaven and into a stalker-safe environment suitable to his public exposure and profession. A house fortified like Camp Delta is no way to live.
That's not a bad idea except where the hell would he put his loop antennae

Noorynoid

When the Windows Tech Support guys call opt for the deluxe 3 year package...or tell them you're windows challenged.

zeebo

Sumerian reference ... SL5 you may be right with the Sitchens mythos connection ...  ;)

Firefighter

Art was just stalling using Windows 10 as an excuse not to get right back to this guest

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:39:50 AM
I'm thinking maybe Cody reinvented himself - finally figured out it's easier selling contact stories than wandering the woods in bare feet looking for grubs.
OMG - YES ! !

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 26, 2015, 12:42:07 AM
Fuck Win 10

That pop-up's getting so ridiculous that it's probably causing more folks to go to Linux than to Windows 10 at this point.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 26, 2015, 12:44:37 AM
you guys are mean...i hope RCH charms his way back into your lives

he almost won me back last nite, and it was a dry show about monetary systems ... help me

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:44:48 AM
Sumerian reference ... SL5 you may be right with the Sitchens mythos connection ...  ;)

He's got a check list.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:43:46 AM
Well....I expected a witty reply.  :-\   I'm sorry man.  That is fucked up.
Yes it is, but I'm close with her brother even though we are far apart in miles we talk weekly,  it helps.

zeebo

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 26, 2015, 12:45:21 AM
Time to take some calls Art....

and let's not forget Wormhole Corner ... right?  oh damn y'all forgot  :(

Windows 10 is a pile of poop but it's basically welcoming the NSA and all other three letter agencies into your life as well as all sorts of black hatters.

FLLFlash

Well I am hopelessly behind in the thread and otherwise need to retreat into sleep. (I hope.)

Thanks to all those who expressed their good wishes tonight. It's been kind of a bad one.

I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving! Good night!

VtaGeezer

If I could "wormhole" Art I'd tell him to research celebrity stalkers. His intruder may be a local but he may be a completely unpredictable whacked stalker. And getting rid of one does nothing preventive for the next nut case. 

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Zenman on November 26, 2015, 12:45:58 AM
That pop-up's getting so ridiculous that it's probably causing more folks to go to Linux than to Windows 10 at this point.

Windows 10 is good.  I've got it installed on a couple boxes and it's fast and stable.

If you're concerned about the privacy issues, all of the controversial "spying" settings can easily be switched off.

If you're going to continue to run an MS OS, and you've got a machine from the past 5 years or so, Windows 10 should run perfectly.

flimflam384

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 26, 2015, 12:47:24 AM
Windows 10 is a pile of poop but it's basically welcoming the NSA and all other three letter agencies into your life as well as all sorts of black hatters.

Yes.  This, totally.  End of argument.