• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:30:24 AM
Sorry i replied wrong to your post coaster, i hit reply and that thought came to me..
What i was going to suggest is electric fences for Art

Electric fences aren't legal in Nevada.

http://old.lasvegasnevada.gov//files/CodeEnforcement_CommonViolations.pdf

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:40:17 PM
Damn...this really does sound like Cody Lundin.  :o

Yes he does - and that alone is a scary thought.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 26, 2015, 12:33:02 AM
I...I have red hair.  Where am I from? :o

Virginia. Which is just a code word for Zeta Reticuli, but there is a torsion fieldâ,,¢ in place that obscures the knowledge from you.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:36:54 AM
I lost my virginity to a Ginger.  It's true.  I believe the implant will activate soon.  Or my spawn will visit me and show me the path to enlightenment.  In addition I hope to have powers....or lots of money.

Barfly is a fucking ginger too :o :o :o . lol

AppealPlay

I lost my virginity to a Ginger.  It's true.  I believe the implant will activate soon.  Or my spawn will visit me and show me the path to enlightenment.  In addition I hope to have powers....or lots of money.

My superpowers include easy sunburn and resistance to anesthesia. :P

AppealPlay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 26, 2015, 12:37:06 AM
Virginia. Which is just a code word for Zeta Reticuli, but there is a torsion fieldâ,,¢ in place that obscures the knowledge from you.

Probably in Reston, honestly.

trostol

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 26, 2015, 12:36:04 AM
Art should just get out of Hillbilly Heaven and into a stalker-safe environment suitable to his public exposure and profession. A house fortified like Camp Delta is no way to live.

probably would limit his ability to have his awesome tower set up

lonevoice

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
A couple of professionally trained military grade Belgain Sheperds, and that guy would have been laid out until the Police got there. Art must know some miliTary pro out at Nellis or Creech. Or some of the K9 trainers at Metro. Art, if you need some references, pm me.
I'm at the beginning of the show now and just heard Art talk about what's been happening.  Your comment is exactly what I was thinking.  There are K-9 guard dog companies who rent out their dogs' services for temporary jobs, so it's not as though Art has to become a dog owner.  I wish he would consider it because this has to stop.  Damn, I'm pissed off.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 26, 2015, 12:37:56 AM
Me too.  Though I could swear I was sunburned enough to glow in the dark a few times as kid. 

zeebo

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 12:37:03 AM
Yes he does - and that alone is a scary thought.

I'm thinking maybe Cody reinvented himself - finally figured out it's easier selling contact stories than wandering the woods in bare feet looking for grubs.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:34:28 AM
You are from here.  Your ancestors......hmmmmm......dunno...

;)

Recently?  England.  Thousands of years ago?  Apparently some dark corner in the universe with reptilian overlords.

WanagoBleu

all will manifest as you wish...😁

Barfly

I have only lived with one redhead, i was going to make a witty remark about redheads but unfortunately she was shot in the head by some fuckhead in Chicago, this was many years ago, i still miss her and keep in contact with her brother.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on November 26, 2015, 12:39:34 AM
I'm at the beginning of the show now and just heard Art talk about what's been happening.  Your comment is exactly what I was thinking.  There are K-9 guard dog companies who rent out their dogs' services for temporary jobs, so it's not as though Art has to become a dog owner.  I wish he would consider it because this has to stop.  Damn, I'm pissed off.

It's such bullshit that Art has to deal with this. I want to plant my fist in someone's face.

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 26, 2015, 12:37:56 AM

Oooo...the second one sucks.  :(    The first one I suffer from as well.  I'm so white I'm almost clear.  I burn in minutes.

Ciardelo

Quote from: maren on November 26, 2015, 12:38:26 AM
Farewell, Ciardelo.  Happy Thanksgiving.
I was just quoting the dolphins! LOL But Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too!

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:41:18 AM
Oooo...the second one sucks.  :(    The first one I suffer from as well.  I'm so white I'm almost clear.  I burn in minutes.

Fair skin brothers unite!  We'll take on the world provided it's at night. :D

Spinner

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:09:56 PM
Cops ain't going to do shit. Police are utterly worthless in these matters.
That was my experience. Many years ago, I was being stalked and threatened, reported it and went to the police station three times. The detectives told me that they couldn't do anything because I had not been harmed (yet). During my last conversation with them, I was advised that my best option was to just "disappear," i.e., move away and not tell anyone of my whereabouts. So much for "to serve and protect." :(

trostol

really not sure how that is Art..sounds like you have malware there or something cause my lil thing never pops up

Ciardelo

What was his name?

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on November 26, 2015, 12:42:17 AM
really not sure how that is Art..sounds like you have malware there or something cause my lil thing never pops up
awe, easy does it there big fella.

Someone should send Art the Win10 remediation tricks in the Tech thread