• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:17:35 PM
I don't think the bad guy has a clear thought process. His thought process was trip Art's security, hide next to the door and then run off as soon as Art approached?

How does that work?

Ambush.

zeebo

Quote from: maren on November 25, 2015, 11:59:40 PM
...they need our PERMISSION to do whatever it is they're here to do?

Yeah but you already gave it in some forgotten TOS agreement you clicked.

Quote from: the_peeve on November 25, 2015, 11:53:37 PM
This folks, is what happens when you dump beer. It changes you. There may be no hope for this man, but save yourself. Never dump your beer.
Right on, not to mention dumping beer is Alcohol Abuse. ;)

zeebo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 12:00:18 AM
I miss herbn. He was always running an interesting edge on the show.

Always enjoyed his particular island perspective.

the_peeve

The problem I have, is is this guy is hitting me with too much stuff off the bat. He came out with the Ambassador stuff too early. It seems too much to take in. Like I arrived too late into the movie.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:22:50 PM
Hope it gets better soon. do inversion tables work ? They at least expand the vertebrae and straighten the spine.

I don't do this. It scares me and I don't think it would do anything for my neck. Sadly, the neck is very, very bad.

Zenman

Quote from: Zenman on November 25, 2015, 11:59:46 PM
I'm trying, but alas, my mind won't open a whole lot further I don't think, Zeeb. My hair is starting to hurt.

I find myself listening tho.

Barfly

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 25, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
I often wonder, what is the thought process of the people who buy books from guys like this? Like, what the hell is going through your head as you pull out your wallet, get out your debit card, and enter your information into Amazon?
I just ordered this today, i hope Art can get her as a guest

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Matter-Dinosaurs-Astounding-Interconnectedness/dp/0062328476/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448517796&sr=8-1&keywords=Dark-Matter-Dinosaurs-Astounding-Interconnectedness%2F

JamesMcDonald

This is a statement and a half!   ;D

"Before they suddenly vanished long ago from galactic history, the mysterious eighteen to twenty five feet tall human extraterrestrial Seres race seeded humankind throughout the many galaxies. Then, they sponsored the creation of the entire Galactic Inter-dimensional Alliance of Free Worlds. Now, they have finally decided to return and they will make their presence known by bringing about a permanently benevolent end to the experiment of evil on Earth."

http://www.paralleltime.com/the-seres-agenda-brief-synopsis-and-overview-synopsis.html

albrecht

Quote from: ArJuna on November 26, 2015, 12:03:13 AM

I found another photo of Art's burglar.

I speculate that it was that former news guy and maybe the 72 hour hold was dropped. But who knows? Pure speculation and comment about a public figure. I think Art needs to up security, and despite enjoying his personal asides and stories, not talk about his family, location, etc.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:02:21 AM
I'm drinking way too fast.  :P

You know the recommended pace - slow until hoagie, then hit the gas

WanagoBleu

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 25, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
I often wonder, what is the thought process of the people who buy books from guys like this? Like, what the hell is going through your head as you pull out your wallet, get out your debit card, and enter your information into Amazon?
and Wal-Mart humans? Any more weird on our own planet?

ShayP

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 12:00:18 AM
I miss herbn. He was always running an interesting edge on the show.

I liked the guy.  His text didn't bother me.

boxman

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on November 26, 2015, 12:04:18 AM
I find myself listening tho.

haha, gettin' pulled in ... the spell is taking hold ... (also it's thanksgiving eve and there's nothing on tv btw)

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 25, 2015, 11:58:32 PM
yes. I love it. And since everything is so bTshit crazy now, maybe this REALLY is true? Ha! Like the Indian Vindanas. Spelled wrong.
Vimanas ?
http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Vimanas.htm