• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: TinCupChalice on November 25, 2015, 11:39:14 PM
Funny how cops can manage the pump 16 bullets into some kid, and can't do a thing against death threats and trespassers.

AppealPlay

Someone in the comments on Art's site is saying this guy is yoked up with scientology.

trostol

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 25, 2015, 11:43:14 PM
lol

Art needs to give visitors the SAFE quiz.

"Congratulations! You made the baseball team! Which position do you prefer?"

I like Soccer

bateman

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 25, 2015, 11:43:12 PM
Unfortunately he probably will last 3 hours but he definitely shouldn't. not getting honest vibes from this doofus

SciFiAuthor nailed - "fake crazy".

zeebo

Quote from: maren on November 25, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
Anyway, heard Art's story (I wasn't here last night so didn't know he'd cancelled).  I am just spitting mad ...

Hi maren, yeah it's just so friggin not right ... ugh .. 

anyway, welcome

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:45:04 PM
...go on?

I don't know anything other than the comment on Art's site.  Never heard of this guy before.

the_peeve

I am listening to this guy, while at the same time, still coming down from that F Me intro Art did with the incidents. That was some pretty intense listening, and great radio. I congratulate Art for spilling the beans on all of it, and showing that human vulnerbility. Can't be easy.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:44:12 PM
Someone in the comments on Art's site is saying this guy is yoked up with scientology.

the term YOKED UP always gets a chuckle out of me

bateman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:44:12 PM

Is he here to tell us about the Lord and Savior Xenu?  ???

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:37:23 PM
A professional criminal would have a much better plan than tripping the security and then running off into the desert. Also who can afford the 20k - 100k to hire the right guy to get Art? Noory doesn't give a fuck to that extent. Shulman/Leo don't have the money. So it's got to be a disturbed person doing this on their own.
No point in over-dramatizing. It's more than likely either a local with a grudge or a stalker with an obsession or a hillbilly ham contact who feels dissed.  Hell, Art's ham rig could be messing with someone's Lucy reruns; it's Pahrump.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 25, 2015, 11:40:55 PM

I have to believe NASA has literally thousands of eyes and software programs going over these photos before they are ever released so yeah I tend to agree.. it's most likely nothing but still cool nonetheless

I like the stories of folks who were hired by NASA and told to obfuscate sections of moon/Mars photos and to shut up about it.

Not that I believe the stories, but I do find them interesting.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: TigerLily on November 25, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
TigerLily stalking in (too soon?) . I would like to get my claws in to this disgusting dirt bag threatening  Art and his family. This person is the lowest form of life. Even though Art is not sharing publicly who he thinks it is, he is certainly telling Pahrump's Finest. They need to track down this slime and lock him up.

This will be my only post tonight. Internet still really bad, probably due to extra turistas down here for Thanksgiving. But wanted to send warm Thanksgiving wishes to all.
happy T-day and hugs to you Tiger Lily!

Ambassador who was tasked with preventing war in alien worlds eh?

AppealPlay

Quote from: bateman on November 25, 2015, 11:46:09 PM
Is he here to tell us about the Lord and Savior Xenu?  ???

That would certainly be entertaining!  I wonder what theta level he's at?  Can he fly yet? ;D

Zenman

Quote from: maren on November 25, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
Hello friends -- you know something?  I really like you guys a LOT! :-* :-* :-*

Anyway, heard Art's story (I wasn't here last night so didn't know he'd cancelled).  I am just spitting mad that some sick fuck can get so near Art and his family.  So sad, too.  I hope the Pahrump PD (IS there a Pahrump PD?) circling around Art's "compound" frequently.

Hope you all are well.  *hug*

Same here, maren. Burns me up too. Maybe we could do some kind of a consciousness experiment and try to explode the scumbag's head.  >:(

WanagoBleu

Did the guest just say that Aliens like country music? The good old stuff? Or the crappie y new stuff.

zeebo

This is insane.  This dude would have been cut off after thirty seconds if he was just a regular caller.

bateman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:47:08 PM
That would certainly be entertaining!  I wonder what theta level he's at?  Can he fly yet? ;D

Theta level Tom Cruise is when you get to fly.