• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

My interpretation:  the white stuff is the asteroid's icy body.  The dark stuff is a coating of material from old meteor impacts.  Every time a meteor hits, the gravity is so low that all the impact ejecta is thrown into orbit around the Ceres and slowly falls back all over the asteroid, creating a dark dusty coating of material.  The most recent impacts have excavated this coating at the impact site, and it hasn't been covered back up yet because there hasn't been enough new material thrown into orbit and fallen back down.

coaster

Quote from: ShayP on November 04, 2015, 12:28:07 AM
Nope.  My prostate is healthy.

We are not going to turn this thread into a thread about your anatomy. We already did that once in the other thread!

pate

The Gulf Stream may be getting disrupted by Floridians over use of bath salts, that stuff gets into the waste-water stream that ends up in the ocean, oh lawd.

Not just the salinity of the water, but also the aquatic creature's behavior can be affected.

Could be a bigger deal than the Cereal Wars

zeebo

I've always loved how LMH can segue from one conspiracy to another seamlessly.  It's like that friend who if you want to change the subject, just shout "Led Zeppelin" and immediately they're discussing the liner notes to Physical Graffiti.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 04, 2015, 12:30:09 AM

yeah really..too much info there pal

Hey...Sandra asked if anyone had problems with their stream.   :-\

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 04, 2015, 12:30:27 AM
My interpretation:  the white stuff is the asteroid's icy body.  The dark stuff is a coating of material from old meteor impacts.  Every time a meteor hits, the gravity is so low that all the impact ejecta is thrown into orbit around the Ceres and slowly falls back all over the asteroid, creating a dark dusty coating of material.  The most recent impacts have excavated this coating at the impact site, and it hasn't been covered back up yet because there hasn't been enough new material thrown into orbit and fallen back down.
Yeah. Most likely.

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 04, 2015, 12:30:57 AM
We are not going to turn this thread into a thread about your anatomy. We already did that once in the other thread!

I won't.  I promise.  :D 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 04, 2015, 12:30:57 AM
And it was damn interesting too. Well more interesting than the show.

pate

I got that tonight was more about telescopes than it was about microscopes...

Did I miss something on the stream?

norland2424

dear god alien overlords please sink that ship... lol

pate

Maybe these Lumen (sp?) light therapy guys can be contacted about the stream issues?

Perhaps a fiber-optic upgrade?  Upside: Really nice!  Downside: Really expensive!

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 04, 2015, 12:32:39 AM
And it was damn interesting too. Well more interesting than the show.

Thank you Ciardelo.  I simply shared an actual event in my life.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 04, 2015, 12:36:00 AM
I'm not up on my Noor lore, is that Tommy in the white dress?

yes it is company man lol

pate

I wonder if these Aid & Recovery guys have a program for BellGab addiction?

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 04, 2015, 12:36:00 AM
I'm not up on my Noor lore, is that Tommy in the white dress?

Nope, that's Dave's smoking hot Ukrainian wife, Tamantha

norland2424

Quote from: pate on November 04, 2015, 12:36:51 AM
I wonder if these Aid & Recovery guys have a program for BellGab addiction?

death is our only cure.....

zeebo

So "the blob" is different than "the bloop", but both are ocean-related.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on November 04, 2015, 12:38:16 AM
death is our only cure.....

Not even then, MV owns our souls according to the terms of service. I'm good with it.