• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 11:48:04 PM
he didnt die..but they killed the character..if that makes sense lol

thats what i meant the character not the actor lol

RoseGirl

geez....ya know what....why can't it just be natural evolution? huh huh?

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on October 15, 2015, 11:44:48 PM
i do remember him dieing towards the end of the show, but i guess it didnt happen since i cant find it  ??? ???
For a moment I thought that I recalled it- but then I remember that BJ was extremely upset in another episode because his daughter (Erin?) had called Radar "daddy" when they met.  It became quite the plot in that episode when he decided to go home- so the two cannot exist together.  While the "feeling" that Radar died is vague, the plot of the BJ show is concrete...

I am starting to believe that the reason is how few characters "left the show" and actually went home.  Henry's death was announced by Radar and the two events get intertwined in our minds.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 15, 2015, 11:49:27 PM
thats what i meant the character not the actor lol

lol no you misunderstand ..it was a bad joke on my end

Walter went home..even had his own spin off that didnt last and i think an appearance or so on After Mash

but..he was a totally different sort of character from the movie and say...first 2 and a half seasons..he was one of the gang..drank..played poker..etc etc...then they turned him into a sort of all american boy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 11:46:58 PM
What scene? I've watched that like 40 times
I think it was this scene. In the actually movie I had no idea what they were saying:
"Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza"

SaucyRossy

"Wow, that's a really good question."

"It is, yes."

I love Art.

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2015, 11:51:22 PM
For a moment I thought that I recalled it- but then I remember that BJ was extremely upset in another episode because his daughter (Erin?) had called Radar "daddy" when they met.  It became quite the plot in that episode when he decided to go home- so the two cannot exist together.  While the "feeling" that Radar died is vague, the plot of the BJ show is concrete...

I am starting to believe that the reason is how few characters "left the show" and actually went home.  Henry's death was announced by Radar and the two events get intertwined in our minds.

yeah...MASH is a show with super duper plotholes lol changes from one season to the next

like just last night i watched an episode..Colonel FLagg was a totally different character in an episode in the second season lol

Speaking of Star Wars... I remember when I was young Han shooting first. Then I rewatched the movie recently and Han didn't shoot first. Reality Shifting? ;)

You think we're bitchy? I'm reading the #DMTALK twitter feed on the DMRN page. Lawd, I don't even understand a lot of what these people are bitching about.

Saltheart

Cynthia, calm down!! Use your indoor voice. Reminds me of a MST3K episode I once saw.

albrecht

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 15, 2015, 11:48:37 PM
He was a freakin Mad Dog. Holy crap. A Chitaouli!
And the supposed "worst place" ever kept him alive. A terrorist whose organization killed more blacks than whites, and seized the country- despite even blacks who liked living in a first world country! Amazing. Now look, haha, not so funny.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 11:53:35 PM
You think we're bitchy? I'm reading the #DMTALK twitter feed on the DMRN page. Lawd, I don't even understand a lot of what these people are bitching about.

Those losers can't even be bothered to come to BellGab.  What do you expect from the unwashed masses? :P

norland2424

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 15, 2015, 11:53:27 PM
Speaking of Star Wars... I remember when I was young Han shooting first. Then I rewatched the movie recently and Han didn't shoot first. Reality Shifting? ;)

lucas is the noory of films lol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 15, 2015, 11:54:06 PM
Those losers can't even be bothered to come to BellGab.  What do you expect from the unwashed masses? :P

They are probably part of the guest audience that gets enjoyment from the Hoaxland thread.

trostol

dont get me started on south park..cause i will go there with..that song

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 11:53:35 PM

I know what you mean.  BellGabbers may be vaguely lovable, but some of those folks are vaguely in need of therapy.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 15, 2015, 11:55:31 PM
They are probably part of the guest audience that gets enjoyment from the Hoaxland thread.

It's a hell of a show that thread.