• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

SaucyRossy

Hitchhikers guide reference, I'm a fan of this guest instantly.

Robert

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 11:16:08 PM
Numbers stations are by far one of the most interesting things in the world to me. What's unfortunate is there's not a lot of info out there about them. But a few times a year I'll read everything I can find about them.
I always thought they were such a waste.  Why couldn't the recipients of their messages learn code?  Why didn't they at least use SSB instead of full AM?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Robert on October 15, 2015, 11:18:05 PM
I always thought they were such a waste.  Why couldn't the recipients of their messages learn code?  Why didn't they at least use SSB instead of full AM?

They're all no code extras now.  Losers. :P

gx2music

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 11:16:08 PM
Numbers stations are by far one of the most interesting things in the world to me. What's unfortunate is there's not a lot of info out there about them. But a few times a year I'll read everything I can find about them.

They're still , in 2015 , THE most secure way to transmit messages to agents in the field.

You've no way of knowing who's picking up the signal ( cos it's radio) - and there's no way to decipher - as the receiving agent has the only copy of the one time cipher pad.

Juan Cena

It sounds more like 30% of people asked didn't know the definition of the word "incarcerated." That would be more believable.

jazmunda

Quote from: Robert on October 15, 2015, 11:18:05 PM

Some of them aren't exactly run by competent people. If you ever get the chance read up on Cuban Numbers Stations, it's quite funny how incompetent and poorly run they are. Most of the first world nations stopped in the 2000s.

trostol

her voice is reminding me of the two ladies on the Schwetty Balls SNL skit

RoseGirl

rebooted.....Dark Matter page still won't load. How annoying.

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 10:12:02 PM
i have an odd desire to play Destiny
I get the urge once in awhile. It's just so bland and sterile. Fun if you are bored and play with friends.

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 15, 2015, 11:24:38 PM
I get the urge once in awhile. It's just so bland and sterile. Fun if you are bored and play with friends.

i didnt..played solo..didnt get the xpac..just..blah overall game in something that should have been fantastic