• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151001 - Father Michael Maginot - Exorcism - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 01, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:03:20 PM
Hey, I hope I am not bothering all you folks by actually using BellGab to talk about the actual program in progress?!?! >:(

Not at all. Go right ahead.

anunnaki

This guy is so monotonously boring.
I think I'm going to go listen to one of the Numbers Stations (after I check Woot.com)

Jocko Johnson

Putting up the

B   
  A
      T 
         E 
             M
                  A
                      N

SIGNAL!

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
People who never heard of Art Bell probably think he is a religious fanatic. Oh, God. Here goes Art with that old chestnut about John Lear and not going to the light. HOW MANY TIMES DO GUESTS HAVE TO TELL ART TO GO TO THE LIGHT!?!?!

MITD DRINKING GAME
-Take one (1) shot every time Art announces one (or more) new affiliates
-Take one (1) shot every time Art recounts his UFO encounter w/Ramona
-Take one (1) shot every time Art recounts his John Lear story
-Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up his MITD prep-period shadow figure story
-Take one (1) shot every time Art prefaces an interview with "you'll want to pay attention because this one will be spooky/scary/etc'
-Take one (1) shot every time Art calls a piece of information 'compelling stuff'
-Take one (1) shot every time Art talks about how scary/creepy black eyed children are
-Take two (2) shots every time Art tells a Skype caller to extinguish their device
-Take two (2) shots every time Art tells a Skype caller to step away/towards the microphone in their device
-Take two (2) shots every time Art updates us on his family situation
-Take three (3) shots for every dig Art makes at Noory/C2C

RoseGirl

Quote from: Zenman on October 01, 2015, 11:03:28 PM
Hey, Rose. So is this priest good or evil?

He's good....but I think his understanding of 'creation' and 'god' and the forces of 'good and evil' is very primitive and limited.

pate

Apologies, Dad.

I was briefly possessed by a demon.

I'm better now.

JamesMcDonald

Hey, I hope I am not bothering all you folks by actually using BellGab to talk about the actual program in progress?!?! >:(

Are you the guy who was complaining about someone bringing up politics a while back?   ;D

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
MITD DRINKING GAME
-Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up his MITD prep-period shadow figure story
-Take one (1) shot every time Art prefaces an interview with "you'll want to pay attention because this one will be spooky/scary/etc'
-Take one (1) shot every time Art calls a piece of information 'compelling stuff'
-Take one (1) shot every time Art talks about how scary/creepy black eyed children are
-Take two (2) shots every time Art tells a Skype caller to extinguish their device
-Take two (2) shots every time Art tells a Skype caller to step away/towards the microphone in their device

OMG no wonder all of you are drunk by the time Richard's show starts.

No, that's alright.  I wasn't listening anyway  ;D.

b_dubb

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 01, 2015, 11:07:09 PM
OMG no wonder all of you are drunk by the time Richard's show starts.

You know rule #1 of Fight Club, right?

Same rule applies to 19.5 Club. Braaps Club.

pate

I ended up at the police station the night I bit a Charleston Chew in half (*in the wrapper*) and spit it out on the floor in front of the register at the 7-11 and announced:

"Life is shit, we all must die"

I don't recall this incident, but one of my friends loves telling the story.

I won't say I was possessed but something definitely had an influence on me...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 01, 2015, 11:04:42 PM
You're right Jocko.  He is telling the story.
He also has this little nervous giggle/laugh thing he does at some inappropriate moments in the story. Got on my nerves after a while.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 01, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
MITD DRINKING GAME

GREAT LIST!

- Take one (1) shot every time Art tells parents to get their children out of the room (usually before an interview that was supposed to be scary but isn't)
- Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up David Jacobs in the context of his interview being the most scary thing he's ever heard about aliens
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions that he has interviewed witches and satanists
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions Donald Trump
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says that guns don't kill, people do.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art lets a guest say something homophobic without interrupting.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says he has a really great show tonight and it turns out to be a major stinker (like tonight)

norland2424

Quote from: pate on October 01, 2015, 11:09:51 PM
I ended up at the police station the night I bit a Charleston Chew in half and spit it out on the floor in front of the register at the 7-11 and announced:

"Life is shit, we all must die"

I don't recall this incident, but one of my friends loves telling the story.

I won't say I was possessed but something definitely had an influence on me...

lol i am not surprised buddy

RoseGirl

I bet ya the girl was older...that may be why she wasn't attacked....pre-pubescent possession is strong, after puberty much less strong

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: norland2424 on October 01, 2015, 11:09:21 PM

Curious if that chair ever braaaped.  I've been listening to Art since 1990 or so...  trying to recall if I ever heard the braaaping.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ChandlersDad on October 01, 2015, 11:11:17 PM
GREAT LIST!

- Take one (1) shot every time Art tells parents to get their children out of the room (usually before an interview that was supposed to be scary but isn't)
- Take one (1) shot every time Art brings up David Jacobs in the context of his interview being the most scary thing he's ever heard about aliens
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions that he has interviewed witches and satanists
- Take one (1) shot every time Art mentions Donald Trump
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says that guns don't kill, people do.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art lets a guest say something homophobic without interrupting.
- Take one (1) shot every time Art says he has a really great show tonight and it turns out to be a major stinker (like tonight)

I'm gonna compile all of this into its own thread, I think. Hope you don't mind!

RoseGirl

a lower realm infestation....not satan, just part of the lower astral realms