• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 13, 2016, 04:12:45 PM
I understand Bomar 's pov, but for Pete's sake, who wants to pay someone to hurl insults at them and get threatened for voicing their opinion?!?!

I know Elane, Right?
I had to remind myself, to call on my strength of character, and the divine graces of the almighty MV, Praise MV!, to stand with the Army at Fort Rock, against all forces of Evil from where ever they might arise.

It has long been taught to us that the wolf does indeed proclaim himself to be a sheep, and by this we shall recognize the wolf.

So Say We ALL!

ShayP

Quote from: Elane237 on August 13, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
I have noticed he becomes a teeny bit humble when his subscriber base starts falling off.  He hasn't learned YET that smart consumers are not slaves; THEY VOTE WITH THEIR DOLLARS!

I get what your saying but John could have a million subscribers and still run them off.  Something is disjointed in his mental process.  I actually feel bad for him.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2016, 04:13:43 PM
I might resubscribe so I can quit for the 9th time.

Hi Bomar.  :D

Oh DO it ShayP, for three months anyway.  It's fun to come to the thread here after listening, and provide expert commentary, for the entertainment of our fellow bellgabbers.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2016, 04:25:19 PM
I get what your saying but John could have a million subscribers and still run them off.  Something is disjointed in his mental process.  I actually feel bad for him.

I think his ego gets the best of him.  He probably gets emails full of praise from female hopefuls of all ages, that go to his head if he's silly enough to take those same emails as professional opinions, rather than the attention seeking ramblings of silly groupies that they might truly be.  When I listen to his preachings from the pulpit,  as tho they are a comedy, I often find myself laughing most enthusiastically.  I mean REALLY now, WHO could possibly take themselves THAT seriously?

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 13, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
I have noticed he becomes a teeny bit humble when his subscriber base starts falling off.  He hasn't learned YET that smart consumers are not slaves; THEY VOTE WITH THEIR DOLLARS!

Tell me you're feeling better, and that you're not going to leave us Elane...

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Thank you guys...

You made my day...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2016, 07:42:53 PM
Tell me you're feeling better, and that you're not going to leave us Elane...
Dear Lovely Sister Brig!

No offense to you ... but ...Of course I'm not feeling better about John Wells!  I could write a book about my disdain for him; but I won't! 

Just because I said I am not subscribing again to CTM doesn't mean I'm leaving Bellgab!

No way will I subscribe to CTM for another 3 months!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 13, 2016, 08:53:32 PM
Dear Lovely Sister Brig!

No offense to you ... but ...Of course I'm not feeling better about John Wells!  I could write a book about my disdain for him; but I won't! 

Just because I said I am not subscribing again to CTM doesn't mean I'm leaving Bellgab!

I would SO love to read more about your disdain .......   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Elane237 on August 13, 2016, 08:53:32 PM
Dear Lovely Sister Brig!

Dearest Elane,

One does not leave BellGab unless temporarily banished to yonder cornfield.

Do not doubt the power of the almighty MV.

Respectfully,

... Carry on. As you were.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 13, 2016, 09:19:40 PM
Dearest Elane,

One does not leave BellGab unless temporarily banished to yonder cornfield.

Do not doubt the power of the almighty MV.

Respectfully,

... Carry on. As you were.

Yeah, it's like being in Texas, you never really leave, do you?

Elane237

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on August 14, 2016, 04:20:35 AM

LOLOL!!  Yes, true.  I am a proud Texan transplant from the midwest. Yet every year I manage to "BE SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN TEXAS" when the 100+degree heat arrives!  8) ;D

Elane237

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2016, 08:59:58 PM
When he made that "snide" remark about finding out who the trolls were posting on his Facebook page, I had to laugh because that is another one of his contradictions (among many).  He became irate with FB early on and announced he was leaving FB and absolutely would not use it ever again!  Yet, less than 6 months later, he went crawling back on FB as though he never said all the nasty comments he made about them. 

I've never been on FB (and never will) so I could care less one way or the other.  I see FB as nothing more than a tool of the CIA, FBI and every other "big brother" agency.  However, Wells contradicted himself not only over FB, but he threatened to drop Youtube as well.... yet keeps posting on it.

Lilith

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on August 14, 2016, 04:20:35 AM

Rumor has it, that even those most angelic beings that leave, driven to disgust (and even much worse states of being) by the dark entities that post in the bellgab world, find themselves lurking for all eternity.  Of course, rumors have been known to be wrong, but the thought of it gives me a good chuckle.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Elane237 on August 14, 2016, 07:28:32 AM

LOLOL!!  Yes, true.  I am a proud Texan transplant from the midwest. Yet every year I manage to "BE SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN TEXAS" when the 100+degree heat arrives!  8) ;D

Pfffft. Yesterday clouds moved in, the temps dropped to 82 and I almost had to put long sleeves on.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2016, 08:59:58 PM
John B. Wells's major contradiction is clear when he speaks with a forked as he calls himself a Christian one day and launches ignorance-based, jaw-dropping, personal attacks on all "non-white" people of the world the next.   

The definition of a Christian is simply a "follower of Christ".  Where in the bible (you know ... the red letter text) did he hear Jesus talk the way he talks about his fellow man?  I don't know who he's following, but he's no more a Christian than Donald Trump who shouts the same vermin, yet calls himself a Christian also!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 14, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
John B. Wells's major contradiction is clear when he speaks with a forked as he calls himself a Christian one day and launches ignorance-based, jaw-dropping, personal attacks on all "non-white" people of the world the next.   

The definition of a Christian is simply a "follower of Christ".  Where in the bible (you know ... the red letter text) did he hear Jesus talk the way he talks about his fellow man?  I don't know who he's following, but he's no more a Christian than Donald Trump who shouts the same vermin, yet calls himself a Christian also!

Yes, he seems proud of his self appointed "superiority" to others, as tho this self perceived superiority is a calling to lead others.  Seems I remember another radio show host who liked to perceive himself as a guru of some sort.  I see Wells keeps an angel statue on the desk next to him. I suppose thats his archtype avatar in his own mind at least.

Carry On Elane, I want to read MOAR!!!

Let it all OUT !  (well, short of anything "libel" that is, of course).

I have to admit, I am still considering ending my subscription early September.  I suppose in some way, I am looking to you to convince me, once and for all, that I SHOULD.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 14, 2016, 08:04:42 AM
Pfffft. Yesterday clouds moved in, the temps dropped to 82 and I almost had to put long sleeves on.

Just now, my air conditioner managed to bring my room temperature down to 76.  It has not been able to cool it down in here to under 80 for a week or so now, not even at night.  We had a few much needed downpours over the last couple days which seem to have helped, but we still have the patches of grassless dirt, that sadly, seem unable to recover.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2016, 07:55:18 AM
Rumor has it, that even those most angelic beings that leave, driven to disgust (and even much worse states of being) by the dark entities that post in the bellgab world, find themselves lurking for all eternity.  Of course, rumors have been known to be wrong, but the thought of it gives me a good chuckle.
My brother and I listened to Art Bell for many years before he ended his career after his wife Ramona died suddenly.  We had a love hate relationship with him too.  With Art is was mostly about some of his wild beliefs about paranormal ... yet he refused to accept that the WTC/ 911 was brought down by TPTB (NWO Neocons) rather than some alleged Muslims or Arabs, or whatever!  But Art Bell wasn't what I considered a hypocrite. 

My disdain for JBW is the fact that I don't like hypocrites because you can never really trust them.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 14, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
My brother and I listened to Art Bell for many years before he ended his career after his wife Ramona died suddenly.  We had a love hate relationship with him too.  With Art is was mostly about some of his wild beliefs about paranormal ... yet he refused to accept that the WTC/ 911 was brought down by TPTB (NWO Neocons) rather than some alleged Muslims or Arabs, or whatever!  But Art Bell wasn't what I considered a hypocrite. 

My disdain for JBW is the fact that I don't like hypocrites because you can never really trust them.

Oh my goodness, the memories you are taking me back through.  I remember the discomfort I felt when Ramona died.  I remember how I felt when Art started calling us "wingnuts".  Those two events, and one other, that I shall not mention, I think, left a disappointment with me.  Almost like a shock.  They took away the impression I had, of the person I thought I had been listening to on midnight shift, all those years.

Maybe Art would have left with a better legacy, had he retired then.

Elane237

Hey J B Wells, here are 5 Major signs you may be a practitioner of "White Supremacy Racism" and not even realize it.  Try these on for size:

1.  If you use the phrase "politically correct" on a daily basis.

2. If you actually believe "reverse racism" is a real thing.

3.  If you don't live near Black people, don't work for Black people, have little to no contact with Black people other than television or MSM news, yet you choose to spend your time bitching about .... Black people.  Or more specifically, you have plenty of time to whine about violence in South Chicago, where you "DON"T" live, have never been there, don't know anyone who lives there and would never go - yet don't say a word about the daily mass shootings by White males all over America, which does happen where you live.  ....Check..

4. Even though 83% of White people are murdered by other White people, you never use the term "White on White Crime".  Instead of talking about that you'd rather talk about "Black on Black" crime ... because that affects you so much.   Solution: Read the FBI 2014 Statistics on crime in USA: http://racisminamerica.org/truth-fbi-crime-statistics-race/
According to FBI crime statistics by race, it isn’t blacks who are driving criminal activity. Actually in 2014, blacks committed only 28.3% of all crimes. And it shouldn’t be bewildering that whites dominated commission of crimes by perpetrating 68.9% of them, considering they denote 77% of U.S. citizenry.  ....check...

5.  You claim NOT to see skin color, yet all non-white people who misbehave according to your standards are "savages" or "beasts"!   For example Obama (whom you call every name in the book) has not been the best President, however, you spend an inordinate amount of time hating on Barack Obama.  On the other hand you spent an entire interview (August 2015) worshipping one of Obama's favorite "homies" and staunch supporter .... " THE INFAMOUS AMERICAN TERRORIST - BILLY AYRES"!!!  You even Ark-Knighted him - even though after doing a little research, you later took it back in March of 2016!  The only difference I can see between these two terrorists is ... Obama is a Black male and Ayres is a White male!!  During that interview, You didn't even mention Ayres wife top terrorist "Bernadine Dohrn" (one of the Woman of Sidley) or Barack Obama's bitter half "Michelle" (another Woman of Sidley)  I  suspect that you didn't know who Dohrn was or that she is married to Ayres!! ....check... check...

Hey John, you don't need to remain ignorant or unaware of your practice of Racism/ White Supremacy.  Instead of terrorizing your little "homies" on Facebook, why don't you do some real research and read a few books; Edward Baptist book "The Half Has Never Been Told"; The History of White People" by Nell Irvin Painter;  The New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander,  You tube's  ... Racism, White Privilege & White Denial by Tim Wise, Jane Elliott's lectures covering over 40 years on racism and privilege.  Educate yourself; the truth will set you free!

Elane237

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2016, 10:08:32 AM
Oh my goodness, the memories you are taking me back through.  I remember the discomfort I felt when Ramona died.  I remember how I felt when Art started calling us "wingnuts".  Those two events, and one other, that I shall not mention, I think, left a disappointment with me.  Almost like a shock.  They took away the impression I had, of the person I thought I had been listening to on midnight shift, all those years.

Maybe Art would have left with a better legacy, had he retired then.
I agree, he should have retired when Ramona died ... because his career most certainly died. He was never the same.

Do you remember Bill Cooper and his "Hour of the Time" shows?  I view Bill Cooper and Art Bell as real talk show hosts who informed their audiences.  Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse" is still one of my favorite books for waking people up.  He got replaced by Alex Jones (somehow?? long story), and "Snoory" replaced Art Bell and it was never the same. 

Now those really were "the good old days" of talk radio!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on August 14, 2016, 11:03:58 AM
I agree, he should have retired when Ramona died ... because his career most certainly died. He was never the same.

Do you remember Bill Cooper and his "Hour of the Time" shows?  I view Bill Cooper and Art Bell as real talk show hosts who informed their audiences.  Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse" is still one of my favorite books for waking people up.  He got replaced by Alex Jones (somehow?? long story), and "Snoory" replaced Art Bell and it was never the same. 

Now those really were "the good old days" of talk radio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZXUqEkwTs&list=PLLjJYIeBL_RxTiwjSH8O_qKWsA7PcYa0Q

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on August 13, 2016, 08:12:39 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Thank you guys...

You made my day...

Bomar
[/quote

Welcome back BOMAR.  Glad tour time out has ended. 

Kidnostad3

Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that John's rants get more vehement and nasty as the week progresses with Friday night being the most outrageous? 

Elane237

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2016, 01:45:41 PM
Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that John's rants get more vehement and nasty as the week progresses with Friday night being the most outrageous?

If you read my previous posts, you know what I think about his rants!  He gets on my last nerve with those rants!  I'm beginning to think he needs to be an employee rather than self-employed.  He lacks the proper discipline needed to be on his own without supervision.

Rest assured that if he keeps up his current mean-spirited attitude, he will be forced to take a long break.  No one can be that mean-spirited for long periods without it eventually adversely affecting their health.  In his case probably both mental and physical.

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on August 13, 2016, 08:12:39 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,... Thank you guys... You made my day...

Bomar

Bomar,

I missed it.  How did we make your day?
Hope you are in better "spirits"!!   ;D 8)

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on August 14, 2016, 02:05:17 PM
Bomar,

How did we make your day?

How?...

You people are thinking once again, not just reacting...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 18, 2016, 08:50:19 AM
Kudos to John B. for acknowledging on Saturday's edition of Ark Midnight that John T. Wayne may not be telling the truth about who his grandfather was.

John promised he would check out Wayne's claims and report back to us.  Does anyone recall his doing so?   I miss many of his shows so I could have easily missed this if it occurred.  PEACE OUT

Hello to all, if you've watched the weather channel at all, that's where I am, right in the middle of it. Water, water everywhere. Anyhow, was there a new Ark Midnight this week? I think it would have been episode 10, I didn't see it on youtube.
thanks.