• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Quote from: techiebryson on September 08, 2015, 12:40:20 AM
What ? Tent city slaves?
I've seen tent cities under bridges and in woods. 

David Paulides goal for continuing to go on shows and write books to make money.  Wait and see how many books he can write.

Yeah, this was a tent city in a state park in a college town. Girl from the ghetto and deep poverty and made good in school getting a free ride to a good college. Couldn't handle it, fell in with the wrong people, got kidnapped, found up in the tent city as a slave for a few months.

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 12:39:10 AM
I've been waiting for Art to do a show about Native American-related paranormal subjects.

I'd really like to hear a show on the Ghost Dance movement in the late 1800s.

Juan - The internet archive [home of the wayback machine] has footage from 1908(?) of the snake dance. That was the last time it was allowed to be performed for outsiders. Pull down a copy, it's kind of neat.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:43:39 AM
Yeah, this was a tent city in a state park in a college town. Girl from the ghetto and deep poverty and made good in school getting a free ride to a good college. Couldn't handle it, fell in with the wrong people, got kidnapped, found up in the tent city as a slave for a few months.

thats far more common then you think

Men do stupid things in the woods.

I dunno... this guest disappoints me because of his refusal to state his theory. I want to hear crazy not someone afraid of losing their credibility.

AppealPlay

Maybe there are more men running around in the woods of national parks?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 08, 2015, 12:44:55 AM
Men do stupid things in the woods.

I dunno... this guest disappoints me because of his refusal to state his theory. I want to hear crazy not someone afraid of losing their credibility.

I know!  Me, too!  I want him to come out and say something ridiculous like it's Bigfoot and ET working together.

techiebryson

David Martin case:
Lots of local LEO, Green Berets, PLUS the National Guard was called up to the park from Knoxville to investigate.  The park ranger that was a "tracker" has recently retired and now has a book about missing in the Smokies.

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 08, 2015, 12:45:31 AM
I know!  Me, too!  I want him to come out and say something ridiculous like it's Bigfoot and ET working together.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 08, 2015, 12:44:50 AM
thats far more common then you think

I believe it, I don't know if there's something wrong with me personally but a lot of the female friends in my life have told me about all manner of crazy things like satanic cults, sex groups, elite prostitution rings, all sorts of things. People are freaky.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: techiebryson on September 08, 2015, 12:45:47 AM
David Martin case:
Lots of local LEO, Green Berets, PLUS the National Guard was called up to the park from Knoxville to investigate.  The park ranger that was a "tracker" has recently retired and now has a book about missing in the Smokies.

Cool.  You read it yet?  Can you give us a name of the author and a title?

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 08, 2015, 12:47:16 AM
I believe it, I don't know if there's something wrong with me personally but a lot of the female friends in my life have told me about all manner of crazy things like satanic cults, sex groups, elite prostitution rings, all sorts of things. People are freaky.

we must know the same females lol

techiebryson

Scopolamine is used for motion sickness and is still available as a patch lol

Robert

Robert

Quote from: techiebryson on September 08, 2015, 12:49:09 AMScopolamine is used for motion sickness and is still available as a patch lol
It was also an ingredient of Contac & the like.

AppealPlay

Art just said remote viewing "seems" to be real...uh huh.  He must have seen some evidence I haven't.

Let me know and I'll find some gold for Art. ::)

techiebryson

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 08, 2015, 12:48:27 AM
Cool.  You read it yet?  Can you give us a name of the author and a title?

Yes
Lost!: A Ranger's Journal of Search and Rescue
By Dwight McCarter

He was a ranger for 45 years I think.  He's the one that David Paulides met with on the Dennis Martin case.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 08, 2015, 12:51:46 AM
No psychic or medium has ever solved a crime.

Remember when she said that one of the girls locked up in that psycho's basement in Cleveland was dead?  She's the WORST! >:(

AppealPlay

Great show, guys.  Creepy and entertaining.  Take care everyone!

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 08, 2015, 12:54:46 AM

Remember when she said that one of the girls locked up in that psycho's basement in Cleveland was dead?  She's the WORST! >:(

even noory called her ass out