• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

ShayP

Quote from: maren on August 28, 2015, 12:44:09 AM
Is LED the same same as infrared? 

I had an infrared device which was the only thing that helped me with tooth pain.

They can be infrared.

albrecht

Art doesn't/didn't want comment on his back. I say if he doesn't have a pool than go visit Rogan and the sensory deprivation pod....

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 28, 2015, 12:43:53 AM
If you do it right.   8)
Good morning (Redacted).  You certainly are doing a splendid job.  ;)

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 28, 2015, 12:44:37 AM
this makez me think of cheech wen the girl passez out in the truck. HEY WAKE UP, DONT U WANNA B AWAKE 4 THIS😀

;D ;D ;D ;D

maren

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 28, 2015, 12:44:30 AM
Richard will be discussing more about this LED machine Art is talking about on Other side.

Will you ask him -- or the guest -- if it's the same as infrared?  Thank you!

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 28, 2015, 12:44:37 AM
this makez me think of cheech wen the girl passez out in the truck. HEY WAKE UP, DONT U WANNA B AWAKE 4 THIS😀

LMAO!

...later on...Bruce Springsteen's fucking it all up...new wave...NEW WAVE!

pate

I have a couple of pieces of obsidian, cool black glass...

Berry precious.

Am I a clown?  You talking to me?

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 28, 2015, 12:40:42 AM
Familiar with "God's Gift," Herbn?
no😒 god bud cross tho, god bud iz a purple skunk crosa frm the 80z.

maren

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:45:36 AM
LOL HI RED! Keep up the good work! Great Shows!

Totally agree -- thanks!  I think this is right up there as one of my faves this incarnation. :-)

phrodo

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 28, 2015, 12:43:53 AM
If you do it right.   8)

For some reason methinks you are one who knows how to do it right.  :P

missed most of the show, but with all the pictures of pot in the DM twitter feed, I can only guess I'll enjoy this tomorrow

Spinner

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 28, 2015, 12:34:33 AM
yah the problem iz, duz doritoz hav gmo corn an how do we kik them outa hawaii an stil hav food to eat. Gmo iz so intertwined with are grocery store food supply. Organic but local iz safer. Most organic foodz hav bin bought by big bizness also
That's why the Cornucopia Institute is a great information resource (cornucopia.org).

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:46:14 AM
LMAO!

...later on...Bruce Springsteen's fucking it all up...new wave...NEW WAVE!

I have this! I actually works very well!

WanagoBleu

We're all just chemicals & frequency. Re-line it up!

phrodo

Red LEDs?? Then why does my back tense up every time I see red LED brake lights???  :o

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:48:28 AM

That's why the Cornucopia Institute is a great information resource (cornucopia.org).
good info. Thx 4 the share.

albrecht

Can I throw my ankle under the UV heat lamp at the buffet roast beef after a hockey game to heal my ankle? Red light?

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:48:33 AM
I have this! I actually works very well!

LOL!...wait...what?....that actually works?  ???

=Schlyder=

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:33:43 AM
Yeah...and I mean no offense, but these are all things you can get away with while being high since there's no boss or control mechanism. 
Were you high gaining your red seal (exam)?

I'm an expert at cutting grass while I'm shitfaced.  Just sayin.  ;D

well that's 30 years ago... but I do believe weed was smoked before both the written exam and practical exam.  ;D

LOL  you think shooting your PAT scores (playing aptitude test)  for your pro card is a piece of cake?  That was by far the most difficult test of anything. ... And then you add the hours of practice and playing to get to that point.  That was a harder thing to achieve than getting my red seal journeyman's  LOL  and the music thing... well the learning and getting better never ends there. 

chefist

OVERNUTRITION! that is the cause of diabetes! Doc didn't answer my question about that! You can't just take drugs and eat all you want! HELLO!  ::)

doctor weird

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:39:45 AM
pppssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "medical advice."

Have you ever drank a Baileys from a shoe?

maren

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:44:51 AM
They can be infrared.

Thank you -- that partly clears it up for me. :-)  Time to hit Google!

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: pate on August 28, 2015, 12:47:43 AM
No mix?
yah thatz most likely a F1 hybrid cross. Original god bud waz a hybrid cross. Cali an colorado r makin new F1 crossez evryday hard to stay on top of it all. Im a legal grower so order seedz frm holland an U.K ive also made my own strainz that r grown here in hawaii.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on August 28, 2015, 12:50:30 AM
LOL!...wait...what?....that actually works?  ???

It does! I'm actually impressed! Got it on Craigslist for $30...thought I would try it out! It works great!

ShayP

Quote from: Schlyder7 on August 28, 2015, 12:50:41 AM
well that's 30 years ago... but I do believe weed was smoked before both the written exam and practical exam.  ;D

LOL  you think shooting your PAT scores (playing aptitude test)  for your pro card is a piece of cake?  That was by far the most difficult test of anything. ... And then you add the hours of practice and playing to get to that point.  That was a harder thing to achieve than getting my red seal journeyman's  LOL  and the music thing... well the learning and getting better never ends there.

Hell no that's not easy.  Not my game but I know how difficult it is.  You probably removed anxiety by using.  I was told by my wife (now ex) that I should smoke to remove the edge and stay focused because I was a pretty agro/edgy guy at the time.  I get it.  ;)