• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

tickets to tittsburgh?

this is the worst fucking show ever

not sure if Leo will show up tomorrow

even he has to have a little dignity.

popple

They're playing reverse speech of Tonya Harding.

norland2424

i warned you all last night on how horrible this show is lol

zeebo

Quote from: popple on October 21, 2015, 12:19:34 AM
They're playing reverse speech of Tonya Harding.

What else did I miss on tonite's "Leo, A Long Sighed Knight"?

zmbabwe

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2015, 12:24:34 AM
What else did I miss on tonite's "Leo, A Long Sighed Knight"?

A half hour of figuring out Skype.  A drunk caller saying "fuck" on the air.  Reverse speech.

bateman

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 21, 2015, 12:28:14 AM
A half hour of figuring out Skype.  A drunk caller saying "fuck" on the air.  Reverse speech.

You forgot complaining about how there's nothing to talk about. On day 2 of their new show.

Art's shaking in his boots.

zmbabwe

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 21, 2015, 12:29:38 AM
Art's shaking in his boots.

The show does have good music.  And I do like David John Oates.  What was the deal with the contretemps between Oates and Art?

paladin1991

And the show has dropped again.  I think that's the third time for me.  Steeeee-rike three!  Yer out!

MV/Liberace!

The "Dr. J" who tried to call in... is that Art's former producer? Wtf.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2015, 12:29:25 AM
You forgot complaining about how there's nothing to talk about. On day 2 of their new show.

Sounds like their first classic show!

coaster

Last night was brilliant. Schulman reminiscing about his father playing in the orchestra seventy years ago was probably the highlight of the show. He even mentioned how he would play clips from time to time. Of seventy year old orchestra.. They must be targeting a younger audience. Exciting to say the least. Leo struggling to find anything to say. Just great radio all around.
Bravo you fucking nitwits.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on October 21, 2015, 01:07:22 AM
Last night was brilliant. Schulman reminiscing about his father playing in the orchestra seventy years ago was probably the highlight of the show. He even mentioned how he would play clips from time to time. Of seventy year old orchestra.. They must be targeting a younger audience. Exciting to say the least. Leo struggling to find anything to say. Just great radio all around.

Brutal.

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on October 21, 2015, 01:07:22 AM

lol I have to hear this show before it self-destructs ... but I still don't know where to find it.

Barfly

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2015, 01:20:36 AM
lol I have to hear this show before it self-destructs ... but I still don't know where to find it.

Best testimonial ever.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 20, 2015, 12:35:33 AM
I love them acting like the facebook group having 3,000 members is impressive when they were the ones who ADDED all their friends to it. They ignored their impressive 11 twitter followers.
I have 94 and I am an unknown. LMAO!

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2015, 01:20:36 AM

They need to use this in their advertising to get a few more listeners before their inevitable end, "Tune in before we self-destruct!"

It wasn't even fun incompetence.

When RCH is ordering a pizza, getting tangled up in wires, and having technical problems it's riveting radio. These clowns not so much.

I'm never timuning in again, it was that terrible.

henge0stone

I want to hear the trainweck, where can I do this without giving any money and or support?

Skunk Ape

I'll say this, their website is very responsive to mobile browsing