• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

Stranger929

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 15, 2015, 09:39:46 PM
Before Dark Matter News, Leo did news reports for Mutual Radio News on various stations as well as the Rense Radio Network.

Are those UHF stations?

http://alongsidenightradio.com/

Opposite Art and to me it just seems a sad attempt. The name seems a jab at MITD. And does he really think he will compete in the 9 to midnight time slot Monday through Friday? Here is from the site:

QuoteThanks for all of your support! We're planning to launch next week - pending some new equipment being delivered. We will be available free of charge via the internet. Our program will also be distributed live via the XDS satellite system which will place us in nearly all the radio stations in the United States. Several have already expressed interest in running the program. It was your support and that of many affiliates requesting me to create this program! You asked for it - here it comes! Stand by for launch!

Quote from: demosthenes131 on October 16, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

Opposite Art and to me it just seems a sad attempt. The name seems a jab at MITD. And does he really think he will compete in the 9 to midnight time slot Monday through Friday? Here is from the site:

The name is from that J Schulman production, but otherwise you can take that to the bank.  This from Leo on October 4:

QuoteI have been asked to put together a full 3 â€" 4 hour program which would go directly against MITD â€" the same time slot. This would be an independent production â€" solely owned and syndicated by me. I havent decided if I want to make this commitment. Unlike Art â€" I dont want to jump into something and retire a few weeks late.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: demosthenes131 on October 16, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

Went to the site, don't see any mention of a format for the show.  Unclear if this is to be a live, guest/caller driven program or Leo yatching with his co-host for three hours.  Has Leo ever hosted a call-in talk show?  All I've ever heard him do is read "news" and mispronounce words.

I'm all for the show, by the way.  Good to have an option on the nights Art's guest is of no interest to me, a situation I've seen frequently as of late.

chefist

A radio show named after a B rated movie bomb...with two individuals which seem to have zero radio hosting experience...going up against the legendary king of light night talk...

Will it live up to the hype and longevity of, "The Chevy Chase Show"? Stay tuned!

lamr

I came across a guy who set up a (spoof) company once. It ripped off loads of intellectual property and basically acted as a tax front (long story not worth telling).  Nothing much would happen with "production" all year (apart from posturing by the owner about how busy he was being original and not tracing existing art or copying other peoples books) until around October/November each year. Something to do with tax extensions and deadlines or something like that.

Unrelated to this Ashcraft endeavour starting all of a sudden around the same period that the guy I mentioned above would get his "game" on. Just remembered it. Funny synchronicity.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 16, 2015, 03:48:00 PM
Went to the site, don't see any mention of a format for the show.  Unclear if this is to be a live, guest/caller driven program or Leo yatching with his co-host for three hours.  Has Leo ever hosted a call-in talk show?  All I've ever heard him do is read "news" and mispronounce words.

I'm all for the show, by the way.  Good to have an option on the nights Art's guest is of no interest to me, a situation I've seen frequently as of late.

OH.  If only a Jackstar would appear and call in.  Poor fucking Leo.

zmbabwe

weeberwubber

QuoteI have been asked to put together a full 3 â€" 4 hour program which would go directly against MITD â€" the same time slot. This would be an independent production â€" solely owned and syndicated by me. I havent decided if I want to make this commitment.

DAYS before he posted that, and right after he quit art, he posted that he was going to have a 3 hour show of his own. Then it changed to the affiliates asking him. Right.

Quoteeveral have already expressed interest in running the program. It was your support and that of many affiliates requesting me to create this program! You asked for it - here it comes! Stand by for launch!

Then why don't you have a list of affiliates that WILL be running your abortion yet?  Asscraft.

Can Art not just get young professionals, who will blindly do their job without all of this crap? How many people come into his life that end up in being drama mamas? (Is that a thing?)

EarthAlien007

Alongside Night... how original.

I looked up the alongsidenightradio.com domain info a couple days ago, it was registered to J. Neil Schulman and hosted on Leo's nexusbroadcast.com. Now much of the info is locked.

Registrant:
J. Neil Schulman
150 S. Highway 160, C8-234
Pahrump, Nevada 89048
United States

norland2424

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 17, 2015, 05:16:00 PM
Alongside Night... how original.

I looked up the alongsidenightradio.com domain info a couple days ago, it was registered to J. Neil Schulman and hosted on Leo's nexusbroadcast.com. Now much of the info is locked.

Registrant:
J. Neil Schulman
150 S. Highway 160, C8-234
Pahrump, Nevada 89048
United States

Its that book and movie that leo was doing commercials for, neil feels jaded at bellgab for all of us being coasters sock puppet accounts haha

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 18, 2015, 03:51:40 PM
Test show is tomorrow (Monday) night.

First show possible topics ...

* Kevin Sorbo reminisces about his Hercules costume
* Various ways of pronouncing Tutankhamun
* Strategies for constructive social media interactions

Quote from: zeebo on October 18, 2015, 08:09:08 PM

Very excited about "various ways of pronouncing Tutankhamun." Leo could teach a masterclass on the subject.

chefist

Who is going to take one for the team and actually listen?

EarthAlien007

I give it two weeks before Leo starts fighting with Schulman.

cweb

Quote from: zeebo on October 18, 2015, 08:09:08 PM

Wonder how long he'll spend taking jabs at DMDN.

This show is the absolute worst. Save your time and don't even bother.

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 19, 2015, 11:19:08 PM
This show is the absolute worst. Save your time and don't even bother.

I'm not even sure where to look for this little gem.

Ciardelo

I listened some, it was a huge pile of steaming dookie. They were just well, this isn't working and Leo was bitching about how his computer had the spinning wheel of death. It made Hoagie look polished and smooth.

norland2424

and j neil is talking about " smoking the pipe ??? ??? "

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on October 20, 2015, 12:10:11 AM
and j neil is talking about " smoking the pipe ??? ??? "
Are you saying he's a pipe smoker? A knob-gobbler?

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 20, 2015, 12:11:51 AM
Are you saying he's a pipe smoker? A knob-gobbler?

lol that i am, and wow leo has his wife on the show also? hahaha