• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

JC Memorial

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, August 14, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

shell88

Jonathan C Webster just accepted my friend request on facebook.   I knew he was alive!

WOTR

Quote from: Faustina on August 16, 2015, 02:31:00 PM
Well, he can't if he's in a coma.  Petunia is his sister-in-law, it would seem.
It also means that he is spending his coma right where everybody does.  In his own bed in his camper.  Good thing that Petunia is a RN who can monitor all of his vitals, put in a feeding tube and correct any imbalances in electrolytes.

Stranger929

Did anyone try boilingpitsofsewage@yahoo.com? We know that was he and his cousins email address.

Quote from: Valerie on August 16, 2015, 07:41:31 AM
@Geaorge For President, I don't have a transcript, but Art called for a moment of silence in memory of JC, and said that JC had been absent from his (JCs) facebook page since mid July and if he was around, he would have called in when Blanche was interviewed. V

Thank you Valerie.  That is a perfect synopsis.

Morgus

Quote from: jazmunda on August 16, 2015, 02:28:54 PM
That post pretty much proves that it's not "JC" running that page.
That was my thinking as well!

Morgus

Quote from: shell88 on August 16, 2015, 02:38:36 PM
Jonathan C Webster just accepted my friend request on facebook.   I knew he was alive!
or a fake?

karios8

Movement on his facebook page

Maybe he just doesnt use the internet and doesnt even know Art is on the air again.

maren

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on August 16, 2015, 08:26:23 PM
Maybe he just doesnt use the internet and doesnt even know Art is on the air again.

He knows because I posted to his face book a while ago and he responded (in true JC style).

He seems to post a flurry one right after the other, then kind of disappear for a while, or that's been his MO recently.

maren

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2015, 08:02:38 PM
That was my thinking as well!

Disagree -- just for a number of reasons. I really think it's him. 

maren

I've been a Friend of JC on FB since November 2013 -- I could swear it used to be JC Webster III.  Then recently it seems to have been changed to Jonathan Christian Webster.  Still same account, I'm still a Friend. 

Can anyone tell me if I'm correct in that? 

If so, wonder why the name was change. 

I am disgustated that yew people would even entertain the notion that JC is with the Lord. More likely he's picketing a lesbian tupperware party.

Valerie

Quote from: phrodo on August 16, 2015, 01:22:31 PM
I doubt that JC is technically inclined enough to use Skype - and the regular line(s) are likely packed. Maybe Art should dedicate a number just for JC?

Good point - Skype might be a little too much for JC. There was activity on JC's facebook page:

Jonathan Christian Webster
Yesterday at 2:21pm ·
This is petunia pringle (ednas more loyal younger sister)
I is posting up for JC who has taken ILL ,since the nite that Art Bell had on that Satanist witch he has fallen into a deep sickness as the woman demon spirit has attacked his self.
I have broken the rules and am just posting so you all know who to blame for this.
JC is in a deep coma and has not come out his camper in days.
Pray for your General.
-ppp

kingotnw

Quote from: maren on August 16, 2015, 09:19:40 PM
I've been a Friend of JC on FB since November 2013 -- I could swear it used to be JC Webster III.  Then recently it seems to have been changed to Jonathan Christian Webster.  Still same account, I'm still a Friend. 

Can anyone tell me if I'm correct in that? 

If so, wonder why the name was change.

You're correct. I noticed that too.

Also, it seems to me that Art has had some contact with JC outside of the on air stuff. It would make sense. Art has communicated with him on that Facebook page multiple times in public over the past few years. If Art buys it as his real page, I've always been of the opinion that it is.

I missed open lines last week and haven't gotten to catch up yet. Nobody addressed this then?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RichardHoaxland on August 14, 2015, 06:25:34 PM
Pourin' some Artic Chaga on the ground for my homie.  :'(

heh heh

AppealPlay

What if JC was voiced by Art's friend that recently passed away?  That was be sad for multiple reasons. :(

BellBoy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 04, 2015, 05:29:09 PM
What if JC was voiced by Art's friend that recently passed away?  That was be sad for multiple reasons. :(

Sorry dude, that's just fucked up...

(you don't fuck with someone's... especially Art's... loved ones)

AppealPlay

Quote from: BellBoy on September 04, 2015, 05:49:59 PM
Sorry dude, that's just fucked up...

(you don't fuck with someone's... especially Art's... loved ones)

I don't mean any disrespect.  It's just a thought I had to explain JC's absence. :-[

BellBoy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 04, 2015, 05:57:42 PM
I don't mean any disrespect.  It's just a thought I had to explain JC's absence. :-[

probably not to late to remove your post(s)??

(come on, it's in EXTREMELY bad taste)

I will, if you will....

Falkie_Fan

If anyone listened to Rush today (9/4) was that not JC that called in as the "lesbian" who was gloating about destroying America's moral fiber?  Sounded a lot like him.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Falkie_Fan on September 04, 2015, 06:09:35 PM
If anyone listened to Rush today (9/4) was that not JC that called in as the "lesbian" who was gloating about destroying America's moral fiber?  Sounded a lot like him.

Do you remember what time it was approximately?  I'll look for the call.  I'd love proof JC is still operating.

And again, I mean no disrespect to Art or his friend's memory.  I'm actually shocked that someone could misinterpret my JC speculation as something mean.

BellBoy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 04, 2015, 06:29:19 PM
Do you remember what time it was approximately?  I'll look for the call.  I'd love proof JC is still operating.

And again, I mean no disrespect to Art or his friend's memory.  I'm actually shocked that someone could misinterpret my JC speculation as something mean.

Sorry dude, It's not cool to "make light" of the death and memories of someone's loved ones...

I, graciously, tried to give you a "face-saving" out. You, consciously, chose to do otherwise...

(and, yeah... it's too late now... just sayin')

AppealPlay

Quote from: BellBoy on September 04, 2015, 06:33:57 PM
Sorry dude, It's not cool to "make light" of the memories of someone's loved ones...

I, graciously, tried to give you a "face-saving" out. You, consciously, chose to do otherwise...

(just sayin')

Oh, well.  Sorry it upsets you but someone is bound to be offended by just about anything someone writes no matter how innocent.  I guess you're just that guy for my JC theory.