• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Redacted named Producer for MITD

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 03, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

starrmtn001

I am so happy and excited for you Redacted/Heather!  You ARE the best! ;D

Lilith

Happy for you Redacted!  Here's to wishing you only great days ahead, and even more happiness in the future :D

maren

I'm new to BellGab, Redacted, but want to wish you much success and pass along my congrats, too.  And have fun!

Good going Redacted!  You can do the research and production that Ramona used to do for Art.  You can be the Emma Peel to Art's John Steed.  It is great to know that you are part of the team.

When (Redacted) replaced Dr J as Producer, seems to me she might have kept theme and gone with another well known NBA nickname.

(Red), if you like please choose from the following (feminize and customize as need be):  the Iceman, the Worm, the Big O, Magic, Pistol Pete, the Dream, Sir Charles, Jellybean, Admiral, Wilt the Stilt, Chocolate Thunder, Sleepy, Speedy, Mookie, Muggsy, the Mailman, the Human Highlight Film, White Chocolate, Big Country, or Air Jordan

The General

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 04, 2015, 11:19:01 PM
When (Redacted) replaced Dr J as Producer, seems to me she might have kept theme and gone with another well known NBA nickname.

(Red), if you like please choose from the following (feminize and customize as need be):  the Iceman, the Worm, the Big O, Magic, Pistol Pete, the Dream, Sir Charles, Jellybean, Admiral, Wilt the Stilt, Chocolate Thunder, Sleepy, Speedy, Mookie, Muggsy, the Mailman, the Human Highlight Film, White Chocolate, Big Country, or Air Jordan

(Red) Auerbach?

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:48:01 PM
and to think it all started with this post:

congrats, sugar.  if it were anyone else, i'd feel jealous.

Thank you MV.  You are the loop.   

PChirp

Congratulations Again Heather/(REDACTED)!!!!!

So happy for you!  Make US proud!

All The Best,

PChrip   :D :D :D

Barfly

Quote from: Luxlogs on August 04, 2015, 07:09:21 PM
Any relation to "The Late Great Don Wade"?  If yes please tell Roma we miss her in Chicago.

Actually i think they had a daughter named Heather, I left Chicago 7 years ago and now live in Key West, when i heard the news i was very sad.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 07, 2015, 02:08:46 AM
Thank you MV.  You are the loop.   

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger reported him.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2015, 03:49:58 AM

....and confusion will be your epithet.......

Jackstar

Dude, I'm a Gemini. It's my breakfast.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2015, 03:49:58 AM
You have forgotten the face of your father, reported sir! (Just kidding, I couldn't resist as it is my favorite series of all time)

Luxlogs

Quote from: Barfly on August 07, 2015, 03:39:05 AM
Actually i think they had a daughter named Heather, I left Chicago 7 years ago and now live in Key West, when i heard the news i was very sad.

Yes a daughter named Heather and a son named Hunter. Don and Roma Wade are truly missed. Smart Move to Key West, Chiraq just keeps getting worse.

ziznak

congrats gurl!  we are so proud of you!  was this officially announced last night? i tried to kinda look at the live thread here n there while i listened somewhat half-assed... but yeah i had read something about it before the show and was waiting for something from Art about it.  Will she be doing any art interviews from time to time?  will pb start a "Art n (Redacted) cartoon strip?? ahh the posiblities.

Barfly

Quote from: Luxlogs on August 07, 2015, 08:33:02 AM
Yes a daughter named Heather and a son named Hunter. Don and Roma Wade are truly missed. Smart Move to Key West, Chiraq just keeps getting worse.

Bad weather, high taxes, plenty of crime, thats Chicago, and lets face it Illinois is broke and corrupt.
Our newspaper here is 6 pages, very low crime.
Downside is we are over 90 miles from a Wall Mart, we have a K Mart but its the worse K Mart i have ever seen, poorly stocked and just a dirty store.
But i could ride my motorcycles all year round.
Funny thing is most people live on a island because they love water sports, i hate salt water!
But the fishing is great.

Redacted seems to have the same voice as Roma, maybe a coincidence?

Luxlogs

And those are the Good Points about Illinois.  Though 90 miles to Wally World with only a motorcycle to ride doesn't sound like a bad thing. Watch out for the Blue Hairs.  Oh and K-Mart Sucks everywhere.

Barfly

Quote from: Luxlogs on August 07, 2015, 09:17:01 AM
And those are the Good Points about Illinois.  Though 90 miles to Wally World with only a motorcycle to ride doesn't sound like a bad thing. Watch out for the Blue Hairs.  Oh and K-Mart Sucks everywhere.

I have 3 Harleys, 2 scooters and a Ford F150, i only drive my truck when it rains real hard.
I fly back to ChiTown sometimes to visit my sister, and every time i do i cant wait to get back to the island, life is SO much more laid back here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 07, 2015, 05:16:35 AM
OK, you're less than 50.

Now I would like to know (Redacted)'s birthday. And yours.

JshC77

Congratulations Redacted.  Redacted will make a terrific producer for Art, and assist in all his guest bookings for Midnight in the Desert and production work. 

BobGrau

Quote from: ziznak on August 07, 2015, 08:56:53 AM
...will pb start a "Art n (Redacted) cartoon strip?? ahh the posiblities.

This MUST happen.

EDIT: I want to see a pb rendition of Charlie from Thailand.

blitzer850

Wtg redacted!  How awesome..
Haven't been around in awhile, so Ive missed a lot of news.
Been on a sailing trip adventure.
Anyway well deserved Redacted. I wish you the best!
👍

Surmo

I'm going to congratulate Redacted, not for her new position, but the fact that since she assumed it she has been doing a GREAT JOB!  Wonderful guests overall!  And I expect it to get better.

But get Les Stroud.  Or how about Nathan Filion?  He has some great TV/Sci Fi stories (and no, I am not Canadian).

Quote from: Surmo on September 11, 2015, 10:06:44 AM
I'm going to congratulate Redacted, not for her new position, but the fact that since she assumed it she has been doing a GREAT JOB!  Wonderful guests overall!  And I expect it to get better.

But get Les Stroud.  Or how about Nathan Filion?  He has some great TV/Sci Fi stories (and no, I am not Canadian).

Couldn`t agree more!

A hearty Bravo Zulu to Redacted.

RickySsan

Quote from: Surmo on September 11, 2015, 10:06:44 AM

Les has been converted to the darkside, he was on the 'other' show recently, strangely enough, after someone on twitter suggested he'd be interviewed by Art.