• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150731 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 31, 2015, 11:07:31 AM

maren

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 31, 2015, 10:01:53 PM
Alright, fingers crossed for a JC call.

I just posted a plea on his FB page -- but he's been silent for quite a while.  Wonder what's up.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 31, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
Try to call in, brig! Do you have your headset yet? If so ...

Not yet Nancy, have to wait till after I get them in August for my birthday,  just a few more weeks :D

PrairieGhost

Quote from: AbbotOfAndromeda on July 31, 2015, 10:10:15 PM
Art loves Skype a lot! Must be sponsored by Skype lol

As a broadcaster you also have to mention skype if you're using it. It's in their terms of use I do believe.

Faster345

Let's ask some good questions tonight. Maybe what's up with ed dames and the Malaysian flight wreckage. Just a thought. Cheers.

PS. Love you Art, nighttime is so much more fun again!!!

Spinner

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2015, 10:06:55 PM
Ghost on the radio in Marana, AZ?  Wow...guess where I'm staying the night.  I hope this is just a coincidence.
I hope you're prepared for... whatever happens. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 31, 2015, 10:10:50 PM
you are in marana? really?
Yep.  Aren't you around here somewhere, chefist?  I'm on the road.  Back on I-10 tomorrow.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 31, 2015, 10:11:58 PM
As a broadcaster you also have to mention skype if you're using it. It's in their terms of use I do believe.
That makes sense

This is gonna be a good one. As always JC is the dream, but Hoagie's stalker would be fun here too. Greatest long shot would be either Charlie, Liberal CA or Doc Democrat.

ZomZom

Just realized what all the chaga comments have been about.  :o

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 31, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
Try to call in, brig! Do you have your headset yet? If so ...

You will have to call in for BOTH of us this time  ;)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2015, 10:12:29 PM
Yep.  Aren't you around here somewhere, chefist?  I'm on the road.  Back on I-10 tomorrow.

yes...my biz is off 10 n alvernon....i live in sahuarita! where r u going?

AppealPlay

I'm almost certain JC is one of Art's buddies.  You would think he would throw us a bone and get him to call up.

PathoJen

as usual I'm late., but just in time to hear the screaming commercial. they changed it, it's not as obnoxious.

Weirdoradio

Screaming Lady ad hitting us early tonight. Here's to hoping that's the only time too. No screaming this time round, though...

Coz

We really need a chat room for these shows...

Quote from: Weirdoradio on July 31, 2015, 10:15:05 PM
Screaming Lady ad hitting us early tonight. Here's to hoping that's the only time too.

They need money for kickstarter but they have money for that stupid commercial? lol

starrmtn001

Hey there Chefist!  Sorry, I didn't see you come in.  Trying to read the posts and listen at the same time.  Yeah, have the same problem with gum and walking lol.

AppealPlay

Art is the master of segueing into live reads.