• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150731 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 31, 2015, 11:07:31 AM

AppealPlay

I've never had a paranormal experience, thankfully.

Coz

7mhz is pretty dirty tonight... for you shortwave guys.

coaster

I'm just hoping the callers are not idiots. I hate when people call in with nothing interesting to say.

Bonanza Pilot

missed the very beginning. Whats the special open lines topic tonight?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 31, 2015, 10:02:42 PM

I've had a few, some GREAT, some Good, some Bad, and some Terrifying.

Pumamama

Best of luck to all Gabbers attempting to reach AB tonight, esp. those using Skype! ;D

Sabu2K

i'm gonna call in and tell art my 1 and only experience when i was 10. hope i get thru.

ZomZom

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on July 31, 2015, 10:03:51 PM
missed the very beginning. Whats the special open lines topic tonight?
Paranormal experiences.

maren

I keep forgetting!  For so many years I'd turn it on at 10:00, climb into bed, and drift off to the dulcet tones of Art.  Now a few minutes after 9:00 it's a forehead slap and a mad dash to my laptop.  Sheesh.   :D  But I know I won't miss a single thing due to the intrepid reporting of BellGabbers.  Carry on!

ItsOver

Ghost on the radio in Marana, AZ?  Wow...guess where I'm staying the night.  I hope this is just a coincidence.

maren

Yeah, I'm always intrigued but would probably have a heart attack if I experienced any of the things I've heard.

I wish I could have seen the Miracle of the Sun..amazing

PING

I know I should be over it by now but I still get chills when I hear Chase start playing & Art booming "From the high desert..."

I just need to come up with a way to make it sound scratchy & tinny & it'll be like 1995 again...

Northcoaster

I have, and while they are scary, I'm glad I had them.

PrairieGhost

Hope everyone is having a good night. It's open lines!

ItsOver

Quote from: PING on July 31, 2015, 10:07:20 PM
I know I should be over it by now but I still get chills when I hear Chase start playing & Art booming "From the high desert..."

I just need to come up with a way to make it sound scratchy & tinny & it'll be like 1995 again...
Ain't it great.  I guess we really can go home again.

trostol

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 31, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Hope everyone is having a good night. It's open lines!

i already started the cocktails so..yes lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2015, 10:06:55 PM
Ghost on the radio in Marana, AZ?  Wow...guess where I'm staying the night.  I hope this is just a coincidence.
Having lived in Marana, I would say that a ghost would probably liven the place up.

Quote from: PING on July 31, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

I turn the computer up as loud as it will go and my three kids come into the computer room and we dance the open, every night.

Art loves Skype a lot! Must be sponsored by Skype lol

Juan Cena

Okay, I need to hear a show on the Poltergeist Curse now.

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2015, 10:09:55 PM
I'm an "Open Lines" junkie!

Try to call in, brig! Do you have your headset yet? If so ...

AppealPlay

JC! JC! JC!

If we repeat it three times in the mirror will he show up?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2015, 10:06:55 PM

you are in marana? really?  are you passing thru?

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 31, 2015, 10:08:48 PM
Having lived in Marana, I would say that a ghost would probably liven the place up.
Ha!  Hey, it's pretty nice here, AB.  A round of monsoon thunderstorms just came through and dropped the temperature dramatically.  A cool night in the desert and a ghost with Art on the radio.  I'm happy.