• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

astroguy

I'm sorry, I'm completely lost.  WTF are they talking about and why are they talking about it?

who the fuck references that farrell guest lol. This guest is dumber than the usual hoagie trash. Bring the hot guy back

Quote from: astroguy on August 12, 2016, 01:25:04 AM
I'm sorry, I'm completely lost.  WTF are they talking about and why are they talking about it?

tonight sucks. I want the hot guy back

ShayP

Quote from: Empress on August 12, 2016, 01:25:21 AM
who the fuck references that farrell guest lol. This guest is dumber than the usual hoagie trash. Bring the hot guy back

Cool it.  Sit on a bag of ice or hump a pillow.  I am here and all should be well with you at this moment in time.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on August 12, 2016, 01:27:07 AM
did ya ever get those mcmuffins ? lol

Damn skippy!  Only had 2.  I also had the bacon egg and cheese combo with coffee.  3 sugars and 2 creams.

astroguy

This woman sounds like she's giving a book report and doesn't really understand what she read.

Quote from: astroguy on August 12, 2016, 01:29:04 AM
This woman sounds like she's giving a book report and doesn't really understand what she read.

YES! This is exactly what is going on.

Ciardelo

So I guess I shouldn't expect any talk of the space Jews either huh  >:(

ShayP

Quote from: astroguy on August 12, 2016, 01:28:11 AM
Weren't you going to be my roomie?

Possibly.  Then if I recall, I was referred to as a "houseboy.' LOL!  Plus you are west of the Mississippi.  I can't go there. 

Juan Cena

Quote from: astroguy on August 12, 2016, 01:29:04 AM

That describes Hoagie well enough as well.

astroguy

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2016, 01:30:26 AM
Possibly.  Then if I recall, I was referred to as a "houseboy.' LOL!  Plus you are west of the Mississippi.  I can't go there.
Warrant?

astroguy

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 12, 2016, 01:30:27 AM
That describes Hoagie well enough as well.
He usually doesn't quote book pages every 15 seconds.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
Damn skippy!  Only had 2.  I also had the bacon egg and cheese combo with coffee.  3 sugars and 2 creams.