• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Oh well....I think I'm getting tired because that was making me sleepy....not the most stirring part of the speech.

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 05, 2015, 02:26:30 AM
...I actually had some hope that he might turn around. He suckered me back in with last nights almost decent show.

Yeah that gold show was surprisingly good imho, and I thought the same, but I think hoagie's 'bad wolf' is winning.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 05, 2015, 02:28:55 AM
"In a past life, I was too lazy to read Steppenwolf, so I settled for Siddhartha instead."

Beowulf?

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 05, 2015, 02:26:30 AM
Holy shit guys, It was a great time in Art's thread tonight... now this. I think Hoaxy got a talking to. He's losing subscriptions, and his time is limited. Now he's being spiteful because his ego will allow nothing else.
I actually had some hope that he might turn around. He suckered me back in with last nights almost decent show.

I think Sci has a theory, doesn't he, that Hoagie alternates nights? Tonight is dick night?

Dyna-X

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 02:28:40 AM
I'm down for that. Good choice.

Preemptively beating the guest to the punch and listening with you guys already, Thanks.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 05, 2015, 02:24:08 AM
It wasn't! My idea is for Hoaxie to fire Scott and hire Shay and Shay does a tribute show to Nirvana to piss off trostol.
+1  ;D

Mild Bill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2015, 02:32:31 AM

Never in the field of human conflict has so much, been owed by so many, to so few.

Hurrah for the Eagle Squadron ;D

zeebo

Quote from: henge0stone on December 05, 2015, 02:36:49 AM
enough of this 'science' I'm off to bed.

me too ... I can't keep focused, well worse than usual ... nite all

Zenman

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 05, 2015, 02:28:40 AM
This guest is insane, which is great, but he has no charisma. So I am drifting but when I drift back he has said something insane which is entertaining.

I don't know, he keeps dropping out and I'm not even noticing. He has kind of a Ben Carson type delivery.

trostol

did we lose Sci Fi..it was his turn to pick a song lol

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 02:39:36 AM
btw...Downfall was an excellent movie

It's a good movie but it's fiction. Hitler didn't die. He went to live in Argentina.

Rix Gins

Quiz.
Who is it that Moe is trying to keep from sneezing?

pate

I prepared a special meal to listen tonight;

Spinach and Red Lettuce salad, garnished with raw pecans and dressed with a nice blueberry vinaigrette.

The main course is Ham 'n Bean soup with corn-bread...

I admit the dessert is just recycled pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving, but the whipped cream is FRESH!  (Let's just admit pumpkin pie is just a vehicle for whipped cream, shall we?)

Hoagie, your sub-sandwich has me mystified as usual!

What the 19.5 idyhyss 'bout?