• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Rix Gins

Richard is already one minute late on his five minute plea for our help.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 12:04:59 AM
Why does Hoagie need breaks if there are no commercials? Does he really need this much time to get his shit together every show?  ???

No, he needs that much time to get his shit into the toilet.  ;)

Sorry I missed the show.  Was it any good?

K_Dubb

Farrell's Antarctica theory is all wet.  The pointy thing is going the wrong way.

=Schlyder=

LOL did RCH really do a show? I would have bet it would have been cancelled last minute. I was going to check in but fell asleep LOL.  maybe someone will upload it to Youtube.

anyways.. braaaaaaaps everyone.  catch you for Sunday's show.

Lilith

I fell asleep almost as soon as the show started, but no worries, I am listening now with my morning coffee.

Dyna-X

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2017, 01:00:14 AM
Farrell's Antarctica theory is all wet.  The pointy thing is going the wrong way.

It is pointing the wrong way, in addition to all the other continents being upside down, what if the eastern and western hemispheres are also transposed? That actually amplifies the theory that this is some type of distorted chaos magic ritual.

=Schlyder=

that is supposed to be Alaska, and the Aleutian islands, I am pretty sure

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 04, 2017, 10:31:21 AM
That actually amplifies the theory that this is some type of distorted chaos magic ritual.

Hail Eris.

Jackstar

Quote from: trostol on June 04, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
sounds like i missed absolutely nothing lol

That's exactly what I think when I realize that you still post here.

Juan

So (ha) his website says he's on Tuesday through Saturday, but he's actually on Saturday and Sunday? Figures.  What time? What zone?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 04, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
that is supposed to be Alaska, and the Aleutian islands, I am pretty sure

It's a poorly executed globe at any rate; the Pacific is way too small.  I think they rearranged things so trumpie could press on N. America and King Salmon could grab Europe.  To think Islamic cartography once led the world...

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on June 04, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
sounds like i missed absolutely nothing lol

Me too.  Still I hope the show isn't cancelled before I get to hear its nothingness.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on June 04, 2017, 12:40:58 PM
Me too.  Still I hope the show isn't cancelled before I get to hear its nothingness.

If tonight is a replay, trostol will get to hear it.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 04, 2017, 10:31:21 AM
It is pointing the wrong way, in addition to all the other continents being upside down, what if the eastern and western hemispheres are also transposed? That actually amplifies the theory that this is some type of distorted chaos magic ritual.

https://twitter.com/fart/status/866379179876470785

astroguy

Okay, I recorded last night, but I haven't listened.  Is he allegedly on again tonight?  I'm now in Boston for a week, so I'll need to take time zones into account and start my recording at midnight.  :-\

K_Dubb

Quote from: astroguy on June 04, 2017, 07:09:36 PM
Okay, I recorded last night, but I haven't listened.  Is he allegedly on again tonight?  I'm now in Boston for a week, so I'll need to take time zones into account and start my recording at midnight.  :-\

Yes!  Tonight Sun 6/4/17 â€" 2nd Inaugural Show!! Special Guest Dr. Carl Calleman Discusses the Energy of the Mayan Calendar & Where We Are Now

I am hoping for technicolor reminiscences of Hoagie's historic visit to Chichen Itza.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2017, 07:16:47 PM
Yes!  Tonight Sun 6/4/17 â€" 2nd Inaugural Show!! Special Guest Dr. Carl Calleman Discusses the Energy of the Mayan Calendar & Where We Are Now

I am hoping for technicolor reminiscences of Hoagie's historic visit to Chichen Itza.
His website is confounding. It makes it very hard to figure out
1) if there is a show
2) where one can listen
3) what time/day it will be on.
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/2nd-inaugural-show-the-energy-of-the-mayan-calendar-and-where-we-are-now/
For example: has guest bio says "now in 2014 I am...", a date "8th Nov" in a circle, and 6-4-17 in main banner. Posted by a yahoo email created in 2001. If you click on the "Radio With Pictures" it takes you to OHF of 11-9-16!

ps: I loved the pictures and videos of that historic visit. The security guys radioing their bosses about some crazy gringo with some makeshift laptop/watch set up. His outfit was awesome also.

Dr. MD MD

Maybe some sweet Accutron action.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2017, 07:21:33 PM
His website is confounding. It makes it very hard to figure out
1) if there is a show
2) where one can listen
3) what time/day it will be on.
https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/2nd-inaugural-show-the-energy-of-the-mayan-calendar-and-where-we-are-now/
For example: has guest bio says "now in 2014 I am...", a date "8th Nov" in a circle, and 6-4-17 in main banner. Posted by a yahoo email created in 2001. If you click on the "Radio With Pictures" it takes you to OHF of 11-9-16!

ps: I loved the pictures and videos of that historic visit. The security guys radioing their bosses about some crazy gringo with some makeshift laptop/watch set up. His outfit was awesome also.

Uh oh maybe a replay as another "thought experiment"

astroguy

Ugh.  Another blogger and I took Calleman to task in the 2012 craze crappery.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2017, 07:27:16 PM
Uh oh maybe a replay as another "thought experiment"

Guess I shouldn't have streamed all 4 devices last night 😎

paladin1991

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 04, 2017, 02:51:11 AM
LOL did RCH really do a show? I would have bet it would have been cancelled last minute. I was going to check in but fell asleep LOL.  maybe someone will upload it to Youtube.

anyways.. braaaaaaaps everyone.  catch you for Sunday's show.

What show?

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2017, 07:30:53 PM
Guess I shouldn't have streamed all 4 devices last night 😎

Ooooh if you killed Maya night I'm gonna be very sore.  Margaritas, tiki torches, Spanish coffee with sparks after dark, already got Revueltas and Huapango on the stereo.