• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things I want right now

Started by paladin1991, May 30, 2015, 07:52:26 PM

paladin1991

A bucket of the Col's finest and a bottle of Scotch.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 30, 2015, 07:52:26 PM
A bucket of the Col's finest and a bottle of Scotch.
I hear you, though maybe Golden Chick or some other outlet so I can get some fried livers and gizzards. Never understood why KFC, at least here, doesn't do other parts of the chicken also. And, considering that fare, might go American with some Evan BIB 'white label' and ponder/prepare for Jade Helm ;)

zeebo

Bob's Big Boy chocolate shake.  It's like frozen chocolate butter.  And I want one now.

Grov505th

Sailor Jerry and coke...hell right now I would take anything....stupid General Order #1

Little Hater

President Scott Walker.

Sorry. I've reported myself.

A bottle of Elijah Craig small batch 12 year old bourbon.

Oh, wait! Silly me....I have one of those right here. ;D

3OctaveFart

I am really craving a creme pie for some reason.

paladin1991

Quote from: Grov505th on June 01, 2015, 09:26:54 AM
Sailor Jerry and coke...hell right now I would take anything....stupid General Order #1
Pm me your FPO, sounds like you need some of the Gunny's medicinal aftershave.  Troop Esprit De Corps is what will win the war.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 01, 2015, 12:29:11 PM
I am really craving a creme pie for some reason.
Hehehh.  Think you are looking for the Felchie thread....but, since we're talking cream, I'm thinking Coconut creme.

zeebo

I've got a hankering for a Gibson.  Not a Martini, mind you.  That would be w/ olives.  For those not in-the-know, this delight has cocktail onions instead.  The briny, pungent olive flavor iis replaced with a more subtle, earthy, oniony accent.  In fact, I've talked myself into it.  Gonna make one right now. 

ksm32

This entire thread is based on booze.  Bellgabbers seem to like the drink.  

No wonder Art doesn't visit the "General Discussion" categories.

onan

Quote from: ksm32 on June 02, 2015, 02:30:39 AM

Yeah, we are an easy to please crowd. Get us liquored up and we are good to go.

cweb

I'll take a good hefeweizen and some beef jerky.

wr250

ill pass on the drink, maybe aldous will stop by ...

Quote from: zeebo on June 01, 2015, 11:22:32 PM
I've got a hankering for a Gibson.  Not a Martini, mind you.  That would be w/ olives.  For those not in-the-know, this delight has cocktail onions instead.  The briny, pungent olive flavor iis replaced with a more subtle, earthy, oniony accent.  In fact, I've talked myself into it.  Gonna make one right now.

That`s good stuff, Zeebo. I haven`t had one of those little babies since my old gin slingin` days.

I tell you another good one that you don`t see much of these days -- a well made Manhattan. Lovely.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on June 02, 2015, 02:30:39 AM

Grab a drink and lighten up, pal.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 02, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

That`s good stuff, Zeebo. I haven`t had one of those little babies since my old gin slingin` days.

I tell you another good one that you don`t see much of these days -- a well made Manhattan. Lovely.

Hahahaha, I knew there was something about you, FTF.  :)
Excellent choice.  My first taste of heaven back in....well, a while ago....     8)

onan

Quote from: onan on June 02, 2015, 04:54:32 PM
NO! You! grab a drink... now!

Looks like Ol' Gerry stumbled into the wrooooong thread - as you were.

zeebo

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 02, 2015, 07:15:51 AM
...I tell you another good one that you don`t see much of these days -- a well made Manhattan. Lovely.

Another of my faves.  I make the slight alteration of swapping the cherry for a lemon twist. 

Yes, yes, yes Manhattan! I'll have one or three, but with the cherry, although I've never tried the lemon which sounds interesting. Manhattans are the best, and not served nearly enough anymore. 

zeebo

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 02, 2015, 07:25:53 PM
...I've never tried the lemon which sounds interesting. ...

It cuts the sweetness and adds a touch of citrus tang.  Yum.

zeebo

Now I want a chocolate muffin.  This thread is teaching me that my wants alternate between booze and chocolate.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: zeebo on June 03, 2015, 01:12:14 AM
Now I want a chocolate muffin.  This thread is teaching me that my wants alternate between booze and chocolate.

And bacon. Don't forget bacon.