• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Nothing Wrong With You? Why Not Take Medication.

Started by Kelt, February 25, 2015, 08:14:54 PM

Kelt

So, this week I've seen two adverts that highlighted just how hard the pharma industry pushes shit down our throats when it really isn't necessary.

First I saw an advert for 'Dry Mouth'. I didn't even know that was a medical condition, but rather something that happened when you needed to, say, drink something.  Well, now there's medicine for 'Dry Mouthâ,,¢', for when your mouth is dry. Is your mouth dry?  Hey, shit.. you might have Dry Mouthâ,,¢, take our medicine.  No, you don't want a glass of water, you want medicine... trust us. 

So I'm all, "Tha fuck?"

Then I saw Excedrin Mild Headache advertised, for those times when you don't really have a headache.  I shit you not.  Go a headache?  No?  Well take our pills anyway.. here, take them.  Don't you fucking walk away from me, take our pills you fucker!

http://youtu.be/HrQNVjbiSjo

There's no real point to this post, so I guess that's no different to any other post I make, but I think what I'm saying is something along the lines of, "Tha fuck?"

gnooryblows

yes all of the doctors try to push antidepressants and pharmaceutical drugs on me for my supposed mental conditions but its bullshit they want you to feel ill and make money off of you. they drug those that know the truth. normalcy is mental illness masquerading as some ultimate truth or path.

wr250

Quote from: Kelt on February 25, 2015, 08:14:54 PM
So, this week I've seen two adverts that highlighted just how hard the pharma industry pushes shit down our throats when it really isn't necessary.

First I saw an advert for 'Dry Mouth'. I didn't even know that was a medical condition, but rather something that happened when you needed to, say, drink something.  Well, now there's medicine for 'Dry Mouthâ,,¢', for when your mouth is dry. Is your mouth dry?  Hey, shit.. you might have Dry Mouthâ,,¢, take our medicine.  No, you don't want a glass of water, you want medicine... trust us. 

So I'm all, "Tha fuck?"

Then I saw Excederin Mild Headache advertised, for those times when you don't really have a headache.  I shit you not.  Go a headache?  No?  Well take our pills anyway.. here, take them.  Don't you fucking walk away from me, take our pills you fucker!

There's no real point to this post, so I guess that's no different to any other post I make, but I think what I'm saying is something along the lines of, "Tha fuck?"

well the dry mouth cure ,cures cotton mouth from smoking to much weed. the Excedrin is for when you get mexican dirt weed that only gives you a headache. 

So I'm all, "Tha fuck?"

Then I saw Excedrin Mild Headache advertised, for those times when you don't really have a headache.  I shit you not.  Go a headache?  No?  Well take our pills anyway.. here, take them.  Don't you fucking walk away from me, take our pills you fucker!

With your posting, i decided to explore the ACT product ingredient Xylitol. A sugar substitute that is a sugar and basically a product from another product that is extracted from wood pulp. Besides being a sugar substitute, it has possible benefits to preventing tooth decay. It will require the purchase of several packages of the ACT Dry Mouth to reach the recommended levels of Xylitol for this benefit. Xylitol also ferments in the intestines and can act as a laxative. We all know the adventure of a day with the trots and toots. Everything else was a probably effective for, likely effective for and we don't fucking know yet.

Drop one in the mouth of an Egyptian mummy. If it ends up drooling like a six month old baby, buy the product. It would make a great commercial don't you think?  :D

I do not hear or see ads. Ads were first of the massive saturation of bullshit around us that i learned to ignore. It was not my intent to overlook your point. I simply wanted to explain what my minds "Tha fuck?" reaction means.  8)

Quote from: b_dubb on February 25, 2015, 09:49:53 PM
The asteroid can't get here fast enough.

my new phrase to use instead of saying that i hate working with white people. thanks.  8)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 25, 2015, 09:59:57 PM
my new phrase to use instead of saying that i hate working with white people. thanks.  8)

i bet white people hate workin with you too

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 26, 2015, 12:53:21 AM

i bet white people hate workin with you too

of course. why should they be different from EE?  ;D

analog kid

It's a condition for athletes, who breath through their mouths while exercising. Dry mouths causes cavities and tooth decay, due to loss of enamel. It's what causes "meth mouth," because meth users' mouths dry up. That appears to be an over-the-counter mint though. I've seen a lot more dubious stuff than that.