• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George noory play WoW?

Started by bennylava, December 26, 2014, 05:07:36 PM

bennylava

Anyone know if George Noory ever used to play World of Warcraft? He would have been one of those people who would have played the game constantly. If he did, then I know I was in his guild. The guild was called "The Player's Realm" and its my theory that Noory may have been the guildmaster. Whoever this guy was he sounded EXACTLY like George. I mean exactly. Everything, even the laugh was the same.

On top of that, there were several suspicious things that led me to believe it may have been him. For one, he insisted that everyone remain anonymous. It was the main rule. He didn't want anyone asking him details about his life. Now I know there are concerns about internet security and the like, but I'm a pretty avid gamer and I've never ever ran into someone who wouldn't tell you their name and a little about them. You play these games together and you start to get to be friends. Naturally you start talking about yourselves. But he insisted on just being known as "Brea". As in, brea california. Yeah. Another noory coincidence.

And he was always off when the radio show would have been running. He would always leave several hours before the show would have been starting. Without fail. And some nights when he wouldn't be doing the show, this guy would be available to play the game. I began timing it to see when I finally heard the guild leader's voice for the first time. For a long time I just played with the other players and I wasn't really doing the same things in the game as he was. Another thing is, he did say he was older than anyone else in the guild. I never got around to asking him because I didn't really play much with him personally, and I didn't really want to get booted out of the guild in case I was right. I really liked the guild members and I liked playing the game with them. So I thought "oh well screw it if its him". But I always wanted to know. Just thought I would relate this odd story.

Back when I was doing this, I always wondered how a guy like Noory would even be able to spend this much time playing. But now, knowing about his show prep practices, its pretty clear he would have plenty of time.

ItsOver

So Jorch has been able to clear millions pretending to be a radio host AND still have plenty of time to play WoW?  Sweet.  Pass the pizza rolls.

Designx

Frankly I think George is pretty computer inept based on statements he has made and I'm doubtful he could get something like WoW running let alone play it.

bennylava

Well it was just a suspicion. But now I have to ask. I've been seeing a lot of hate for George Noory here. And I mean a lot of hate. What gives? Why all the hate? I've got to admit that I don't put him in the same category as Art. Its pretty obvious that he doesn't have the same passion for the job that Art had. He just doesn't care as much. Maybe not at all, who knows. And it shows in his work. Well, fine. I won't really be listening to him. But that's sort of a separate issue from all the hate the man seems to get all around the net. Anyone care to explain this?

paladin1991

I thought he played with himself when he wasn't playing at radio announcing.

cweb

He was banned for spamming about angelsh.

His appeal states that some pizza roll filler oozed out and on to the keyboard.

The admin rebuttal includes chatlogs of George stating "tommy how do i make portals"