• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ultimate Traitor America has ever Witnessed!!!!!!!

Started by Stellar, August 29, 2014, 06:43:13 AM

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 31, 2014, 08:40:11 AM

What would the point of Onan (or anyone else) listing such a 'challenge'. You'd say they were lying anyway; not that you're any arbiter on anyone's good deeds to others. Your own admitted claims to doing good deeds stop at helping to free the country by going on a demo you couldn't be bothered to turn up for. Oh, and you didn't cleanly kill a coyote to prove how tough you're not.

Fagboy,

You sure are obsessed with me, aren't ya...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 09:06:56 AM
Fagboy,

You sure are obsessed with me, aren't ya...

I don't think that's an original insult; but do keep trying. One day you'll hit base and really hurt my feelings.  ;D ;D

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 08:28:33 AM
So, who have you helped in the last 5-years? What poor family have you fed?

What no tampon? you ignorant fuck.

I am not about to list all the things I do, but I will bet you it is a fuck ton more than you.

But some simple things for people like you. Donate food to a shelter, I do that monthly. I volunteer at crisis centers. I help with disasters in the local community. Someone loses their home, I am there to help manage and organize any medical care that might be needed. Sometimes something as simple as helping get prescriptions filled.

Fuck it, explaining to an asshole like you is a waste of time.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 31, 2014, 09:11:49 AM
What no tampon? you ignorant fuck.

I am not about to list all the things I do, but I will bet you it is a fuck ton more than you.

But some simple things for people like you. Donate food to a shelter, I do that monthly. I volunteer at crisis centers. I help with disasters in the local community. Someone loses their home, I am there to help manage and organize any medical care that might be needed. Sometimes something as simple as helping get prescriptions filled.

Fuck it, explaining to an asshole like you is a waste of time.

You sound defensive, almost scorned, onan... you on your period again?

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 09:43:22 AM
You sound defensive, almost scorned, onan... you on your period again?

You are too ignorant and clueless to even understand your insults. The foolish reason I respond is in hopes you will go away... as I said foolish.

So keep at it. It seems you have nothing else.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 31, 2014, 10:02:38 AM
You are too ignorant and clueless to even understand your insults. The foolish reason I respond is in hopes you will go away... as I said foolish.

So keep at it. It seems you have nothing else.

Have you ever once stopped to contemplate how fucking arrogant you are?

ar·ro·gant adjective \ˈer-ə-gənt, ˈa-rə-\
: having or showing the insulting attitude of people who believe that they are better, smarter, or more important than other people : having or showing arrogance

Full Definition of ARROGANT

1:  exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner <an arrogant official>
2:  showing an offensive attitude of superiority :  proceeding from or characterized by arrogance <an arrogant reply>

Arrogance = phony self-confidence.

That is why I loathe you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 10:46:51 AM

That is why I loathe you.

ROFL!! Oh Onan is on the 'Qunt' list of people you expend emotional energy on:

VERB

Feel intense dislike or disgust for:
she loathed him on sight

Feel that loathing Qunt...let it burn.  ;D ;D

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 31, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

ROFL!! Oh Onan is on the 'Qunt' list of people you expend emotional energy on:

VERB

Feel intense dislike or disgust for:
she loathed him on sight

Feel that loathing Qunt...let it burn.  ;D ;D

Are you aware of just how much you act like a faggot?

Oh, wait...

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 11:02:56 AM

Probably not.  He doesn't spend as much time thinking about it and searching for it as you do.

Yorkshire pud

Oh, wait...

You're hilarious. Honestly. You should be stand up tutor and run courses 'How to deal with hecklers'. I can't guarantee you'll get much trade, but put an ad in the 'Guns that made me cum in my pants' magazine, and see what happens. Go on.

VtaGeezer

Oh, wait...
Are you aware that you've become BG's piss-soaked vagrant sitting by the door.

b_dubb

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 31, 2014, 11:44:29 AM
Are you aware that you've become BG's piss-soaked vagrant sitting by the door.
LOL'ed hard at this. Nice.

Tarbaby

What sort of misanthropic bumpkin goober throwback still uses words like "Fagboy" and "faggot" in this day and age?

Quick Karl

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 31, 2014, 03:27:49 PM
What sort of misanthropic bumpkin goober throwback still uses words like "Fagboy" and "faggot" in this day and age?

Dickbreath, how come you aren't so inquisitive when your girlfriends are hurling names?

Tarbaby

Oh no you don't. You answer my question first.
By the way, generally whenever I've met a guy who is totally obsessed with calling other men gay, fags, fagboys, poofters, Nancyboys, etc., it turns out that he is a homosexual. It's called projection and overcompensation.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 31, 2014, 04:16:43 PM
Oh no you don't. You answer my question first.
By the way, generally whenever I've met a guy who is totally obsessed with calling other men gay, fags, fagboys, poofters, Nancyboys, etc., it turns out that he is a homosexual. It's called projection and overcompensation.

Clearly, your little class on reverse psychology failed you...

I guess by your logic all of the names your girlfriends, nitwit, onan, rcdickhead, yorkshire cunt, b-dumb, and now you, are really projections of theirs?

At least try to think before you prove you're an asshole, ok? I know - you guys are rubber and I'm glue - fucking morons.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 06:44:44 PM

I guess by your logic all of the names your girlfriends, nitwit, onan, rcdickhead, yorkshire cunt, b-dumb, and now you, are really projections of theirs?

At least try to think before you prove you're an asshole, ok? I know - you guys are rubber and I'm glue - fucking morons.

BuickCar(l) could author a good post on a matter related to politics.  I just know he could.

But...he decides to draw penises instead.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 31, 2014, 06:50:35 PM
BuickCar(l) could author a good post on a matter related to politics.  I just know he could.

But...he decides to draw penises instead.

Tarbaby thinks you're projecting and overcompensating...

I think you're just an emotional retard.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 06:52:48 PM
Tarbaby thinks you're projecting and overcompensating...

I think you're just an emotional retard.

Who cares what you think?  Certainly not me.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 07:12:22 PM
Yet you cant tear yourself away from me...

"Caring what Buick thinks" and "Cornholing Buick so that he can't walk straight for a week" are not mutually inclusive, sugarbuns.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 31, 2014, 07:18:42 PM
"Caring what Buick thinks" and "Cornholing Buick so that he can't walk straight for a week" are not mutually inclusive, sugarbuns.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 07:21:35 PM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Didn't we go over this recently?  Yeah, we did, but if you could be educated, you wouldn't be a nose-pickin hillbilly.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6557.msg287711.html#msg287711

Quick Karl

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on August 31, 2014, 09:23:42 PM
http://lysanderspooner.org/node/44

"If it be said that the consent of the strongest party, in a nation, is all that is necessary to justify the establishment of a government that shall have authority over the weaker party, it [*7] may be answered that the most despotic governments in the world rest upon that very principle, viz: the consent of the strongest party."

The pendulum always swings back...

"It is not improbable that many or most of the worst of governments --- although established by force, and by a few, in the first place --- come, in time, to be supported by a majority. But if they do, this majority is composed, in large part, of the most ignorant, superstitious, timid, dependent, servile, and corrupt portions of the people; of those who have been over-awed by the power, intelligence, wealth, and arrogance; of those who have been deceived by the frauds; and of those who have been corrupted by the inducements, of the few who really constitute the government."

Fantastic link!

More:

"George the Third called our ancestors traitors for what they did at that time. But they were not traitors in fact, whatever he or his laws may have called them. They were not traitors in fact, because they betrayed nobody, and broke faith with nobody. They were his equals, owing him no allegiance, obedience, nor any other duty, except such as they owed to mankind at large. Their political relations with him had been purely voluntary. They had never pledged their faith to him that they would continue these relations any longer than it should please them to do so; and therefore they broke no faith in parting with him. They simply exercised their natural right of saying to him, and to the English people, that they were under no obligation to continue their political connexion with them, and that, for reasons of their own, they chose to dissolve it."

Really great article and awesome to read something written by a true intellectual rather that the mindless drivel regurgitated on here designed to make the authors feel significant... Anyway, you have to read the follow-up articles too! That was one serious thinking man!

It is NOT Treason for me to refuse to support the dictates of Obama and his sycophants!

SciFiAuthor

Let's just adjust our political system to a mandatory 5-year prison sentence for all elected congressmen, the president, and his cabinet upon completing their term. I'm being facetious, but we really do put too much faith in these people to defend them so readily. Almost all of them are out to make a buck over any other concern, I think it pays to remember that.

Oh and Nowhere licks anus for beer money. Hope you are well, don't forget to eat your turmeric.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2014, 06:44:44 PM

you misunderstand. Your tendencies may not be conscious. It would be your subconscious that is projecting and overcompensating.
your lips Say no but your  eyes say yes!;-)

Quick Karl

Quote from: Tarbaby on September 01, 2014, 11:44:37 AM
you misunderstand. Your tendencies may not be conscious. It would be your subconscious that is projecting and overcompensating.
your lips Say no but your  eyes say yes!;-)

So you failed the "think before proving you're an asshole" test?