• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2016, 04:52:11 PM
Your analysis is again smack on the money.  That's not a complement, it's an honest assessment.
Just a few years ago Bill himself said that his wife was resigning from Sec of State because "wants to
get a good night's sleep" and that she wouldn't be running for President:
""She's tired, she needs some time off," he told ABC. "I don't know what
the future holds. She doesn't think she will ever run for office again."
In a comment that appeared at odds with Mrs Clinton's notoriously fierce
ambition to be elected president in 2008, he added: "She didn't want to
run the first time"."

They even lie to and about each other- not just to the people, Congress, press, etc. Well, the tired part was true but more likely the cocktail-flu or her medical problems caused.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/8944056/Bill-Clinton-dismisses-Hillary-Clinton-presidency-rumours.html
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1953793_us-bill-clinton-dismisses-hillary-clinton-presidency-rumours.html

The casual manner their friends and aids discuss an aid driven to almost suicide is pretty alarming. More of worried about the annoyance, not a concern for someone's health or life.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9946

albrecht

I love the turn about. He being incredulous of Billary's use of email on an illegal, private server and then himself being hacked due to back security. And, again, how Clinton staffers and friends are so often so incredulous about her behavior and illegal, corrupt, or at least untoward actions and her drinking and health problems/tiredness.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370
"Nope. We brought up the existence of emails in reserach this summer but were told that everything was taken care of. On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:27 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote: > Did you have any idea of the depth of this story?"

mikuthing01

I'm a little verklempt

theONE

Obm's wife big masculine M. is franticly yapping to help Hillry because they sense that guillotine is rolling out slowly
to remove few melons as soon as Mr.T gets the keys to the office

I've read that French are sending their new and improved guillotine as a complementing gift next to the Statue of Liberty

!!! WARNING = REAL = GRAPHIC !!!
"The Last Man Executed By The Guillotine (VIDEO)"
http://www.sickofyourcrap.com/the-last-man-executed-by-the-guillotine/

"execution of eugene weidmann"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypq3CqU0384

albrecht

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 07:21:07 PM
Obm's wife big masculine M. is franticly yapping to help Hillry because they sense that guillotine is rolling out slowly
to remove few melons as soon as Mr.T gets the keys to the office

I've read that French are sending their new and improved guillotine as a complementing gift next to the Statue of Liberty

!!! WARNING = REAL = GRAPHIC !!!
"The Last Man Executed By The Guillotine (VIDEO)"
http://www.sickofyourcrap.com/the-last-man-executed-by-the-guillotine/

"execution of eugene weidmann"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypq3CqU0384
That method of execution continued into the 70's in France but not in public anymore. He was the last one in public.

mikuthing01

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 07:32:15 PM

Such strong women they have finally shattered the glass ceiling

theONE

Quote from: albrecht on October 27, 2016, 07:29:39 PM
That method of execution continued into the 70's in France but not in public anymore. He was the last one in public.

..imagine that this was done by people who give the World Chanel No.5 ,lol :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 07:36:50 PM
..imagine that this was done by people who give the World Chanel No.5 ,lol :)

Chanel No.5 stinks! The French make much, much better perfumes and colognes than that. Sometimes I like to wear Bandit.

bateman

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 07:34:25 PM
Such strong women they have finally shattered the glass ceiling

#proudofthem

bateman

Twitter is being flooded with these. ;D ;D ;D

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 08:15:33 PM
Twitter is being flooded with these. ;D ;D ;D

Tell us about your military service.

bateman

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:16:45 PM
Tell us about your military service.

I don't see your point. These are fake ads.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 27, 2016, 12:46:21 PM
Irving Kristol was a nasty piece of shit, Dunning Kruger.  Of course, his son is a #nevertrump (#nevertrumporhillary to be precise)

I can't speak to his person, but I am certainly no fan of neoconservatism or his son and his publication. It's an ideology that had nothing to do with conservatism, but wasn't in anyway centrist either.

mikuthing01

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 08:21:24 PM
I don't see your point. These are potentially real ads.

fixed that for you desu~

bateman

>Hillary's campaign's reaction when they wake up tomorrow morning and see #DraftOurDaughters all over the news and social media

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 08:21:24 PM
I don't see your point. These are fake ads.

Fair enough, fake ads, suggesting what? That females in the military is something that is less than. Perhaps I am missing the point, I can't deny that sometimes I do. I just don't see the humor. Is it that Hillary in office would bring us to war? That is a fair question (lol yes I am asking it). I don't think Hillary will bring us to war as quickly as Trump would. Or is the question that the draft or some form of service to the country is by its nature is corrupt? I don't think it is a corrupt notion, in actuality, the older I get the more I realize that many have no idea of what responsibility to the ideal of being a citizen of the US means. Sadly, I find that many find the concept beneath them.

So when you re-post many twitter tweets, I have to wonder what is your point. As I said, maybe I missed something.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 08:22:03 PM

What is weird on my machine is that I see your post but no content or link. But when I reply (like now) I see the imbedded link.

bateman

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:29:10 PM
Fair enough, fake ads, suggesting what? That females in the military is something that is less than. Perhaps I am missing the point, I can't deny that sometimes I do. I just don't see the humor. Is it that Hillary in office would bring us to war? That is a fair question (lol yes I am asking it). I don't think Hillary will bring us to war as quickly as Trump would. Or is the question that the draft or some form of service to the country is by its nature is corrupt? I don't think it is a corrupt notion, in actuality, the older I get the more I realize that many have no idea of what responsibility to the ideal of being a citizen of the US means. Sadly, I find that many find the concept beneath them.

So when you re-post many twitter tweets, I have to wonder what is your point. As I said, maybe I missed something.

Yeah, no, that's not it at all. It's that women thinking they're voting in some progressive feminist icon are sorely mistaken, because she's just a neocon in a pantsuit who seems intent on provoking a confrontation with Russia.

Jackstar

Ironically, I figured it out right away.

albrecht

I must admit I was confused with some of them because many people, including Billary, want women to be in the military and combat. I'm not but not for the reasons some think. Women over history have proven their ability in combat. From early on. Hell, they have a higher pain tolerance, in general, then men. I fear, however, our society is not strong enough to accept, especially in the day of live-stream video, of a captured female soldier being gangraped and tortured and killed etc. And wouldn't want that even possibility for any women I know or in my family. And I want LESS people of any gender (or under Obama mixed-gender) involved in wars! Not add more like under the Hillary war plans of escalation with Russia and further destabilization of the Middle-East and E.Europe etc.

onan

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2016, 08:31:32 PM
Yeah, no, that's not it at all. It's that women thinking they're voting in some progressive feminist icon are sorely mistaken, because she's just a neocon in a pantsuit who seems intent on provoking a confrontation with Russia.

Thanks for explaining to the old guy.

bateman

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 27, 2016, 08:24:50 PM
fixed that for you desu~

I sent a few of these to 2 liberal friends who both initially thought they were real.

mikuthing01

Hillary is a senile old war hawk that wants WW3 with Russia and now that women are in the military expect them to be drafted and die for her. #YesFeminism

Kidnostad3

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:34:42 PM
Thanks for explaining to the old guy.

It's malware that sets in motion a virtual chain reaction that spreads the add exponentially like a nuclear chain reaction.  Probably not domestic in origin.  Notice that it takes shots at Trump too.    Most likely from one of the usual suspects like Russia, Iran, China, N. Korea.  I'm betting Russia.  The point being that if you have an idea of where it came from, the message becomes clearer.