• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell is to George Noory

Started by TheSheriff, April 29, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

jazmunda

Art Bell is to George Noory as Sex is to having your genitals fed through a paper shredder and then doused in vinegar.

TheSheriff

Quote from: jazmunda on April 29, 2014, 05:32:18 AM
Art Bell is to George Noory as Sex is to having your genitals fed through a paper shredder and then doused in vinegar.

Now that's an accurate analogy...  ;)

Bravo

bigchucka

Quote from: jazmunda on April 29, 2014, 05:32:18 AM

I'd replace vinegar with rubbing alcohol.  Was cleaning my bowl one day by soaking it and the cup spilled.... needless to say, I made that mistake ONCE.

cweb

Quote from: bigchucka on April 29, 2014, 06:35:11 AM
I'd replace vinegar with rubbing alcohol.  Was cleaning my bowl one day by soaking it and the cup spilled.... needless to say, I made that mistake ONCE.
Same here. Thanked the gods that it spilled on linoleum and not carpet. *phew*

bigchucka

Quote from: cweb on April 29, 2014, 06:51:58 AM
Same here. Thanked the gods that it spilled on linoleum and not carpet. *phew*

Mine landed mostly on me.  And I was in my underwear.  This was before I knew how to just use rubbing alcohol and kosher or sea salt (the particles are larger than table salt which increases the abrasiveness).  No soaking required.

cweb

Quote from: bigchucka on April 29, 2014, 07:42:39 AM
Mine landed mostly on me.  And I was in my underwear.  This was before I knew how to just use rubbing alcohol and kosher or sea salt (the particles are larger than table salt which increases the abrasiveness).  No soaking required.
I still let it soak a little bit before I use the salt. Never thought about using sea salt though. Good tip!

bigchucka

Quote from: cweb on April 29, 2014, 12:16:28 PM
I still let it soak a little bit before I use the salt. Never thought about using sea salt though. Good tip!

Good possibility I learned that from Paul.  Guy's been posting a video on YouTube every day for over four years now.  Username TokinGLX there...

http://youtu.be/0nhpWDJa84Q

coaster

Art Bell is to Noory what democracy manifest is to a bloke getting you on the penis. Or something.
edit-not sure if people are aware, but that guy was evidently eating at restaurants every night without paying. So his charge was quite literally eating a succulent chinese meal which makes it all the more funny.

Kelt

Quote from: TheSheriff on April 29, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

That's being kind....

I'm interested to know the story behind the Sprinklesâ,,¢ on the turd.

phrodo

Quote from: TheSheriff on April 29, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

That's being kind....

Ya know what --

Megan Fox will likely be old and fat one of these years...
A succulent Chinese meal will be a turd the next day...
A cat could drink your beer and piss it out...
But Art Bell will NEVER be a moronic old, fat, cat-piss scented turd like that dumbfuck Georch.

George49

Art Bell is to walking on hot coals like he's walking on sand on the beach. Where as Noory's walk goes something like this "Ouch, Ooh...Yikes..OW...Hot!"

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 16, 2014, 09:13:30 AM

Hey, THEY ARE EXPLAINING his plumpness in the new Terminator movie I hear....no shit they really had a statement that Arnie's actual age/condition will be explained in his appearance as an "old" terminator.

b_dubb

Quote from: steelbot on May 16, 2014, 12:29:49 PM
Hey, THEY ARE EXPLAINING his plumpness in the new Terminator movie I hear....no shit they really had a statement that Arnie's actual age/condition will be explained in his appearance as an "old" terminator.
If I were the writer I'd just make him a senior leader in the human resistance who is captured by the machines and used to make the fleshy wrappers for the T-100.  Of course he dies horribly before being reborn as one of many T-100s

steelbot

Quote from: b_dubb on May 16, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
If I were the writer I'd just make him a senior leader in the human resistance who is captured by the machines and used to make the fleshy wrappers for the T-100.  Of course he dies horribly before being reborn as one of many T-100s
Funny you say that, There was a game that came out, or dvd 'deleted' scenes, think it was part of the rise of the machines tie in - but on the "out-take" videos for cyberdyne research systems or some bs name like that, they show him as Sgt. Candy.  Either way very similar to your idea there.

http://youtu.be/kayFrIR-Qfw

b_dubb

Quote from: steelbot on May 16, 2014, 02:29:06 PM
Funny you say that, There was a game that came out, or dvd 'deleted' scenes, think it was part of the rise of the machines tie in - but on the "out-take" videos for cyberdyne research systems or some bs name like that, they show him as Sgt. Candy.  Either way very similar to your idea there.

http://youtu.be/kayFrIR-Qfw
Wow. That was dumb.  No wonder it didn't make it into the movie.  Terminator is the OTHER Star Wars. As in ... movie franchise that started out strong but turned to shit because of creator's ego.  I could care less about the Terminator movies.