• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rotten Evil Christians at work...

Started by Quick Karl, January 12, 2014, 10:59:52 AM

Quote from: Quick Karl on January 12, 2014, 10:59:52 AM
Stick that up your asses, girls.

Goddamn bible thumpers.  Ninety-two million people not working; now it's 92 million and one.  Thanks a pantload you fuckin jesus-squeezers.  I know that Earl has my back on this one because he was complaining about it before.

Yorkshire pud

http://shine.yahoo.com/ellen-good-news/cracker-barrel-waitress-receives-life-changing-tip-193723354.html

Okay; I've read it, (sigh) what is the point you're attempting to make this time Karl? That only religious people (Specifically Christians) are altruistic? Bloody hell, you really do cling to the wreckage don't you?

Here's something for you: I can absolutely guarantee not everyone involved in helping with this is a Christian. But it all has to be attrition with you doesn't it eh? You can't accept that people can't be pigeon holed into Christian/ Evil...How backward can you be? You have my pity.

Derian House Children's Hospice

http://shine.yahoo.com/ellen-good-news/cracker-barrel-waitress-receives-life-changing-tip-193723354.html

I heard about that story, and its quite heart-warming, but frankly, it comes as no real surprise, considering the fact that conservatives give far more to charity than their liberal counterparts. Especially CHRISTIAN conservatives.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 12, 2014, 11:34:42 AM

I heard about that story, and its quite heart-warming, but frankly, it comes as no real surprise, considering the fact that conservatives give far more to charity than their liberal counterparts. Especially CHRISTIAN conservatives.

Yeah? Have you the statistics to back that up? Or are you just blowing it out of your arse again? You're just as stunted as Qunt.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2014, 11:41:06 AM
Yeah? Have you the statistics to back that up? Or are you just blowing it out of your arse again? You're just as stunted as Qunt.
Remember donations to the church are considered a donation to charity. So if you take into consideration a 10% or more tithe, it is entirely possible.

onan

I wonder why we choose to find bad with beneficence. Aren't good deeds meant to bring about more good deeds? I don't think the people in this story would be all that comfortable debating how much better they are than some others... I could be wrong.

It is kind of draining to see, a kind and generous gift, spun into a competition, or worse derision.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2014, 11:41:06 AM

Run along and take your Ritalin, squeaky; you're not worth the synapse glucose consumption to tell you what a benign little dolt you are. Besides, I reckon you have heard of this little contraption we Americans call ''Google'' on your smelly little island kingdom.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on January 12, 2014, 12:06:45 PM
I wonder why we choose to find bad with beneficence. Aren't good deeds meant to bring about more good deeds? I don't think the people in this story would be all that comfortable debating how much better they are than some others... I could be wrong.

It is kind of draining to see, a kind and generous gift, spun into a competition, or worse derision.

I posted the link because it is the kind of story I like and wish there were more of. Certainly it was a challenge to some of my stalkers, but no one forced them to take the bait - their own character compels them.

You are being pretty disingenuous here, QK.  If the point of posting was because you like and want more such feel-good stories, then ending with "suck on that, shitheads" (I paraphrase) is not quite resonating.

Quick Karl

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 12, 2014, 12:38:38 PM
You are being pretty disingenuous here, QK.  If the point of posting way because you like and want more such feel-good stories, then ending with "suck on that, shitheads" (I paraphrase) is not quite resonating.

Disingenuous? I like the story and I could predict what the reaction(s) would be - that is not "disingenuous". Funny I've never seen you race to critique when the shoe is on the other foot.

Okay, QK, please mark this down.  You've not heard me criticize "the other side"? 

I have known wonderful, honest, kind, tolerant, intelligent people of faith (absolutely including Christians).  I have known intolerant, arrogant under-informed atheists.  I have met liberals I did not especially like or admire.  I know conservatives I love and respect.

Suck on that you filthy pig!  Oh, wait... Did that last comment make my previous message seem a bit insincere?  NOW do you see my point?
For the record, I absolutely meant what I said above.

Quick Karl

There is another forum member whom I respect, highly (guaranteed not whom you suspect), and with whom I have communicated with privately, though I will not reveal his identity (he can do so if he wishes - I had previously asked that he keep my agenda a secret between myself and him). Nevertheless, here is a verbatim copy of the message I sent him only yesterday, after a few previous messages days earlier:

BEGIN QUOTE
I do disagree with some of the political philosophies regurgitated on this forum, but what really gets me is when a certain few folks resort to worse than the same tactics they condemn in the Christian and/or Constitutionalist communities - the hypocrisy is so absurd it required a swing to the face with a shovel, so I do my best within the little patience I have for dealing with assholes.

America has become a country of 300-million people all telling everyone else how to live as a smoke screen for deflecting attention from their own pathetic lives - you and me excluded, of course!  ;D

I know you understand but I wanted to say, nevertheless.
END QUOTE

The moronic duality, abject hypocrisy, sickening intolerance, and adolescent judgeMENTAL quality of a certain 'gang' of forum stalkers here, who claim all of the opposite while endeavoring to label as such, anyone that disagrees with their dogma, yet who cry when their own stupidity is kicked in their faces, is beyond fascinating, as is the rush by others to critique when their friends are on the receiving end of the very tactics they use.

So, fuck you.

Now, I ask you, is that disingenuous?

Quote from: Quick Karl on January 12, 2014, 01:13:35 PM
America has become a country of 300-million people all telling everyone else how to live as a smoke screen for deflecting attention from their own pathetic lives

Said the man who wants to start another Civil War because people refuse to act like he wants them to.

Normal people should shoo these domestic terrorist like Earl into some shithole state like Mississippi and District 9 the fuckin place. Get all the minorities out first for their own safety. Then let the Liberty People/teabaggers/pig fuckers call it their own country and run it according to their principles.

I give it a week before the place is completely fucked.  We can make hog feed out of the remains.

I agree that waaaaay too often we see foul, juvenile babble here.  I don't like and try not to rely on crude diction and tone, but I know some people are not offended or put off by such language.  I am NOT the arbiter of taste but probably come across as such sometimes.  Both sides employ ugly language on this forum.  It may be part of what drove Sardondi away.  Some people see such language as effective, entertaining. 

While Paperboy and I seldom agree on matters political, I respect his typical civility.  I would welcome less reliance on insults involving sexual preference and shit from some other posters, but that's just too bad for me.

Insults only reinforce existing fear and anger.  But some people are not looking for enlightenment, civility or a chance to change someone's mind - they want humor and bloodshed.  That's the fact, Jack. 

I come here anyway and will continue to do so.

Yorkshire pud

There is another forum member whom I respect, highly (guaranteed not whom you suspect), and with whom I have communicated with privately, though I will not reveal his identity (he can do so if he wishes - I had previously asked that he keep my agenda a secret between myself and him). Nevertheless, here is a verbatim copy of the message I sent him only yesterday, after a few previous messages days earlier:

BEGIN QUOTE
I do disagree with some of the political philosophies regurgitated on this forum, but what really gets me is when a certain few folks resort to worse than the same tactics they condemn in the Christian and/or Constitutionalist communities - the hypocrisy is so absurd it required a swing to the face with a shovel, so I do my best within the little patience I have for dealing with assholes.

I know what he's done; he's confusing condemnation with anyone happy to get along in life without religious indoctrination.  Naturally he ignores it when anyone says they don't subscribe to any religion or have any problem with those that do.

yet who cry when their own stupidity is kicked in their faces, is beyond fascinating,

Yes, let us read an example of that stupidity shall we?

Quote from: Quick Karl on January 11, 2014, 01:47:06 PM
Uh retard, 50 or 60-years ago is NOT "last century".

You should shut up before you make an even bigger asshole out of yourself, as if your current achievements in that endeavor could possibly be exceeded!

Damn..I promised I wouldn't post that again.. I'll get struck down now by Karl.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2014, 01:33:13 PM
Damn..I promised I wouldn't post that again.. I'll get struck down now by Karl.

The doctor informed the patient that she only had six months to live.

"Doctor, is there anything I can do?"

"Well," the doctor said, "You can marry Quick Karl."

"And that will make me live longer?" asked the patient.

"No," said the doctor, "but that six months will seem like an eternity."

Keep in mind, QK, you give almost as good as you get; also, Ruteger begins almost every comment with an insult (about "mental disorder") AND an avatar designed only to rile his political opponents. 

I don't know Ruteger.  Maybe he feels screwed over by liberals (the way some feel screwed over by some conservative policies/politicians).  Is there a lib here whose very avatar is designed to piss off conservatives or who opens every comment with a jab?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 12, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 12, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

My God, I read that same joke in The Saturday Evening Post when Eisenhower was President.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 12, 2014, 01:52:59 PM
My God, I read that same joke in The Saturday Evening Post when Eisenhower was President.

Yeah; but it wasn't anywhere near as apposite.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2014, 01:55:52 PM
Yeah; but it wasn't anywhere near as apposite.

Well, what do you know, the little cacafuego limey sponged enough for another hour at the public library. Or is that the ROYAL library?

aldousburbank

There is another forum member whom I respect, highly (guaranteed not whom you suspect), and with whom I have communicated with privately, though I will not reveal his identity (he can do so if he wishes - I had previously asked that he keep my agenda a secret between myself and him). Nevertheless, here is a verbatim copy of the message I sent him only yesterday...

The moronic duality, abject hypocrisy, sickening intolerance, and adolescent judgeMENTAL quality of a certain 'gang' of forum stalkers here, who claim all of the opposite while endeavoring to label as such, anyone that disagrees with their dogma, yet who cry when their own stupidity is kicked in their faces, is beyond fascinating, as is the rush by others to critique when their friends are on the receiving end of the very tactics they use.

So, fuck you.

Most of my friends are highly eccentric individuals with whom I disagree vehemently, often vociferously, sometimes belligerently with. That's because I'm a highly eccentric individual. If it weren't for these I would not have any friends at all. (And I've been married for long enough to have learned to coexist.).

Having said this, I just don't care what anyone "believes" about religion, politics, or personal lifestyle preferences because I have my own that I don't need anyone to care about. Still, I choose to admire the art of debate for those that enjoy the game. My boys just went target shooting .45s on the back 40 but I chose to hang out with The Mrs and listen to smooth tunes and mellow my Sunday instead. What I 'm saying is that the QK has his sporting interests and I am appreciative of his PMs cuz they've been genuine, hipping me out as to his "agenda", which considering my first paragraph, I appreciate to a certain extent. (and had sparked to myself)  Also, considering I've never seriously been anything other than a dude playing a dude what plays another dude, I think I'm less genuine than anyone here. People who get easily pissed want and need someone like QK. You should appreciate, if not thank people who don't mind sounding like Aholes because it amuses them. (See, that there was sporting words.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 12, 2014, 02:15:46 PM
Well, what do you know, the little cacafuego limey sponged enough for another hour at the public library. Or is that the ROYAL library?

What are you talking about? Please quote the vulgarity if you please. But naturally overlook/ ignore any such transgressions from your intended..hey, we're all free spirits here, don't be shy about revealing your feelings for Karl.

And no Dipsy. It isn't a royal library..In fact, I have my own. 

Juan

There's no such thing as altruism. I think it was eliminated from DSM-V.

Quick Karl

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 12, 2014, 02:22:32 PM
Most of my friends are highly eccentric individuals with whom I disagree vehemently, often vociferously, sometimes belligerently with. That's because I'm a highly eccentric individual. If it weren't for these I would not have any friends at all. (And I've been married for long enough to have learned to coexist.).

Having said this, I just don't care what anyone "believes" about religion, politics, or personal lifestyle preferences because I have my own that I don't need anyone to care about. Still, I choose to admire the art of debate for those that enjoy the game. My boys just went target shooting .45s on the back 40 but I chose to hang out with The Mrs and listen to smooth tunes and mellow my Sunday instead. What I 'm saying is that the QK has his sporting interests and I am appreciative of his PMs cuz they've been genuine, hipping me out as to his "agenda", which considering my first paragraph, I appreciate to a certain extent. (and had sparked to myself)  Also, considering I've never seriously been anything other than a dude playing a dude what plays another dude, I think I'm less genuine than anyone here. People who get easily pissed want and need someone like QK. You should appreciate, if not thank people who don't mind sounding like Aholes because it amuses them. (See, that there was sporting words.)

Mr. Aldous, sir,

I've said this to you privately, but I am going to say it again here publically.

You are the flat-out smartest, wisest person, on this entire forum.

Thank you,

The QK

Aldous and Karl sittin' in a tree.... 

Talk about your strange bedfellows...  Really though, it's cool that we can all find some common ground. 😄

b_dubb

QuickKarl and FightTheFuture have all taught us a great deal.  They're a couple of assholes and aren't to be bothered with.  Why waste your time with people who talk AT you and not WITH or TOO you?