• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Stunning - 92 MILLION Americans NOT Working

Started by Ruteger, January 10, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

Quote from: Quick Karl on January 11, 2014, 06:17:06 PM
Don't cry too hard kids - you'll get over it, maybe...

Hey, if we were suddenly to do a u-turn here and start praising Earl to the heavens, he'd never know about it.

Hey kids: The Getting Over Karl Road Trip is leaving. Hop in, there's plenty of room in the backseat. You're invited too, Karl. Maybe you'd like some fresh air, new scenery, see the world, expand your horizons. You might even have fun, who knows?

paladin1991

Okay, I'm kinda the new guy here, karl.  Before you started foulmouthin', what was your point?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 13, 2014, 03:13:10 AM
Okay, I'm kinda the new guy here, karl.  Before you started foulmouthin', what was your point?

Sincerely;Good luck with that question.  :)

What the hell did you do, Yorkie?  There has not been a single post anywhere here on these threads since you piped up earlier today?  Did you curse the threads?  ;D    Did QK land a job? -- goodbye Mom and Dad's basement!

Just yankin' your chain, QK.  Gotta keep it real, you know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 13, 2014, 02:47:50 PM
What the hell did you do, Yorkie?  There has not been a single post anywhere here on these threads since you piped up earlier today?  Did you curse the threads?  ;D    Did QK land a job? -- goodbye Mom and Dad's basement!

Just yankin' your chain, QK.  Gotta keep it real, you know.

Let's just say 'I know people'...I've mentioned it to you in the past W o t R... Oooops, I've now put you in danger...damn.  ;D