• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
Well, George was a large part of bellgab, and he has fallen. Will there be an intended domino effect?  Only time will tell.

Long Live bellgab!
Fifi donated the $10,000.00 just for that contingency brig.  ;)

Another busy day putting together THE FALKIE TAPES movie.  I installed and tested 2 new HD cameras on the set. We only had a 39 minute "bathroom break" window to do it but it is done. Being the sexy ham that I am I could not resist snapping a pic or two.

The 03.03.17 deadline is creeping up on us but, thanks to the generosity of THE FIFI ENDOWMENT FUND, I am confident we will meet it!

jazmunda

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 25, 2017, 06:42:00 PM
Thank you so much Jaz for sending me that cool package of Aussie snacks.

I just did the TIM TAM SLAM.

https://youtu.be/it2uoVDPRe8

I'm glad you enjoyed them Jason.

I should have included a warning. You can never eat just one Tim Tam. It's either none or the whole pack.

Next time I'll send the Double Coat of Chocolate Tim Tam.

jason.callan

Quote from: jaz on January 25, 2017, 06:58:27 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed them Jason.

I should have included a warning. You can never eat just one Tim Tam. It's either none or the whole pack.

Next time I'll send the Double Coat of Chocolate Tim Tam.

thank you buddy. they were pretty amazing.

bateman

Pud should send Jason some Jaffa Cakes. I became slightly addicted to those the last time I was in Northern Ireland.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 25, 2017, 06:56:54 PM
Fifi donated the $10,000.00 just for that contingency brig.  ;)

So....maybe FiFi was aware of some secret, nefarious plot to take George and bellgab down.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 07:02:25 PM
Pud should send Jason some Jaffa Cakes. I became slightly addicted to those the last time I was in Northern Ireland.

And Yorkshire Tea. Yes it does exist.

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on January 25, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
I do not think Gerry would ever betray me and I know Justin, being out of country does not have the internet access right now so he is not the leaker.

How very fortunate that Justing choose this time to visit one of the only remaining countries without internet access.  I hope he stays warm in Antarctica.

jason.callan

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

wow never heard of those before. I looked them up on youtube. They look really good.

WOTR

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 25, 2017, 03:49:19 PM
i think George does have something.  I'm not sure what it  is exactly, his orator skills, his ability to piss anyone off at the drop of a hat?  Whatever it is, not even he can recognize it, harness it.  He plays a great heel, but he thinks himself as a man of righteous virtue.
MV may not be able to tell you what it is that George has.  But he sure did find a way to harness it.

FRIENDSHIP (plus diaper dollarz.)

Yorkshire pud

Oh; the Noory thing and dropping Senda. I sent this to Tom and Noory on the 14th January. STFU if anyone thinks this might have had any bearing on them dropping Senda a few days after. Its none of their business anyway.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I'll get to the point and have no need to give any background to the subject at hand; I'm certain you're both very well aware.

Its come to the notice (primarily because he can't keep anything private, private) of those who are disgusted at his behaviour that he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser. It seems that you're unable to open the videos he sends you (Now, there's a worry! :) ). Naturally no-one but him believes you 'can't' open them, but hats off to you; its inspired.

I thought you'd like the information though about his intentions to try to see you in person. Now, the unkind might suggest you contact him directly and verify when that might be (You heard a rumour?) but on the day in question, forget and be 'out of the office'.

The individual is a leech. His astonishing arrogance, deception and preying on the gullible is beneath contempt. No doubt you know about the more unsavory of his past and present indulgences; how you both kept cool when he dragged his equally repulsive partner along to 'interview' you both I can't imagine. I know I'd have walked out.

Anyway, do what you will with the information, but most know you have him where you want him.

Best wishes

Steve

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2017, 07:06:26 PM
MV may not be able to tell you what it is that George has.  But he sure did find a way to harness it.

They were the best on air entertainment ever!  I can only speak for myself.

MEMORIES++++++++

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

isn't that the funniest aspect of all of this?  the only person making any money off of george senda's personality/antics is some fat guy in missouri.  thumbs up!

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

And Yorkshire Tea. Yes it does exist.

Speaking of delicious British confections, i love me some Jelly Babies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on January 25, 2017, 07:14:38 PM
isn't that the funniest aspect of all of this?  the only person making any money off of george senda's personality/antics is some fat guy in missouri.  thumbs up!

Reported

Big Chicken

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 10:16:23 PM
Praise Big Chicken!

Thank you Brig.  That is very kind of you.   However, the Big Chicken does not need nor seek praise. 

As an aside, here is an update.  As apparently many have before, I  attempted to help George. As apparently has happened with many before me - it has not gone particularly well. I have reached out to George to give him encouragement to carry on and persevere over his recent setbacks.  In addition, I gave him a few ideas to get his broadcasting career back on track.  I also shared with him some words from the Apostle Paul that the Big Chicken has taken to heart and put into action with success.

The response was tepid - Big Chicken is to look for action on the suggestion in "March",  meaning of course, never and obviously the words from the Apostle Paul were totally ignored.   Big Chicken has had great success lending a helping hand - a great example is right here on Bellgab where I turned Succubus boy away from the Dark Side.   

Senda is a more loathsome character.  It would be a huge project with no guarantee of success.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 25, 2017, 07:17:33 PM
Thank you Brig.  That is very kind of you.   However, the Big Chicken does not need nor seek praise. 

As an aside, here is an update.  As apparently many have before, I  attempted to help George. As apparently has happened with many before me - it has not gone particularly well. I have reached out to George to give him encouragement to carry on and persevere over his recent setbacks.  In addition, I gave him a few ideas to get his broadcasting career back on track.  I also shared with him some words from the Apostle Paul that the Big Chicken has taken to heart and put into action with success.

The response was tepid - Big Chicken is to look for action on his suggestion in "March",  meaning of course, never and obviously the words from the Apostle Paul were totally ignored.   Big Chicken has had great success lending a helping hand - a great example is right here on Bellgab where I turned Succubus boy away from the Dark Side.   

Senda is a more loathsome character.  It would be an huge impossible project with no guarantee chance in hell of success.

FIFY

jazmunda

Quote from: Σ> on January 25, 2017, 07:14:38 PM

You're not fat. You're just big boned.

chefist

Justin from the Dark Web - Going Low...

My emails sent only to you have now been published on Bellgab.
The excuse that SWT has given for his being published is that my emails have been hacked, yet emails to others, companies and businesses are not being published.
Accordingly, and because I must protect myself above all else, no further emails will be sent to you.
It is necessary to do this.
Take care.

It's nice to know that SWT & his wife probably pull your strings as well as Drone.
Did they buy you a new car too and give you a year's worth of my income as well ?
Drone probably got a new car filled with McDonald's gift cards.
Enjoy your triple traitor meeting.

Just got off the phone with the manager and asked him to NEVER accost me again about someone else needing a wheelchair as it derailed my train of thought and I didn't get my shopping done as I forgot items and the whole incident really ruined my good mood that I was in.
And explained my reasons why which he understood and he apologized for her behavior and that he did not mean to cause a problem for me.
He also knew what happened as she had the employees track him down and complained to him.
He agreed and told me he's had problems with the old woman before and also said that the person who was with her literally walked away from her in disgust not about what I said but about what SHE said to me and the manager had to deal with her afterwards and told her that I was doing her a favor and that I had been quite willing to relinquish the wheelchair to her when I was completely done with my shopping and bagging.
He also said that when he sees this woman again he will have a talk with her about this.

Unlike what the haters think on sewergab, I was not in the wrong on this one.
She acted in a reprehensible manner and deserved to be called on the carpet for it.
I also told him I did a video on this.

Don't put the below on Bellgab.

I was so mad I left the store while really needing to go to the bathroom and well, I didn't quite make it into my bathroom when I got home and wound up having a urine problem.
I was literally pissed off and pissed on.

definitely NOT NOT NOT NOT for publication.

Last week I bought this off brand boneless chicken pieces and its what I'd been eating for a few days.
I ate some this morning before I went to walmart, got to walmart and ran to the bathroom with explosive crapping.
I went and got on the bus and started having cramps, stopped to give the kitty treats to the two kitties near the church school and got home, got into the elevator, had to get my keys out opened the door and proceeded to crap and crap and crap all over my self and down my sweats as I ran for the bathroom and didn't make it.
I had already crapped a bit on the balcony and my shoes and then went all over the bathroom floor, the toilet and more down my sweats.
I took a shower and feel like a 100 fists were and are still hitting my stomach.
That's what happens when you're poor and buy off brand instead of Foster's Farms.

I am going to do a video showing I went and got cat food but I've done multiple videos showing ME feeding my kitties.
I'm probably not going to go down there for a couple of hours until my stomach settles down and the finger was for MV and Grub specifically and the haters in general.
I did a video before I left showing NO cat food delivery from him or Chefist because someone said it would be delivered today.

I will do the video now showing I bought the cat food then I am lying down.
Now I know how Houdini felt when he got punched in the stomach.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 25, 2017, 07:20:52 PM
You're not fat. You're just big boned.

Creep; you're only saying that because he's on your 'to do' list.

bateman

Quote from: Chefist on January 25, 2017, 07:21:18 PM
Justin from the Dark Web - Going Low...

My emails sent only to you have now been published on Bellgab.
The excuse that SWT has given for his being published is that my emails have been hacked, yet emails to others, companies and businesses are not being published.
Accordingly, and because I must protect myself above all else, no further emails will be sent to you.
It is necessary to do this.
Take care.

It's nice to know that SWT & his wife probably pull your strings as well as Drone.
Did they buy you a new car too and give you a year's worth of my income as well ?
Drone probably got a new car filled with McDonald's gift cards.
Enjoy your triple traitor meeting.

Just got off the phone with the manager and asked him to NEVER accost me again about someone else needing a wheelchair as it derailed my train of thought and I didn't get my shopping done as I forgot items and the whole incident really ruined my good mood that I was in.
And explained my reasons why which he understood and he apologized for her behavior and that he did not mean to cause a problem for me.
He also knew what happened as she had the employees track him down and complained to him.
He agreed and told me he's had problems with the old woman before and also said that the person who was with her literally walked away from her in disgust not about what I said but about what SHE said to me and the manager had to deal with her afterwards and told her that I was doing her a favor and that I had been quite willing to relinquish the wheelchair to her when I was completely done with my shopping and bagging.
He also said that when he sees this woman again he will have a talk with her about this.

Unlike what the haters think on sewergab, I was not in the wrong on this one.
She acted in a reprehensible manner and deserved to be called on the carpet for it.
I also told him I did a video on this.

Don't put the below on Bellgab.

I was so mad I left the store while really needing to go to the bathroom and well, I didn't quite make it into my bathroom when I got home and wound up having a urine problem.

Last week I bought this off brand boneless chicken pieces and its what I'd been eating for a few days.
I ate some this morning before I went to walmart, got to walmart and ran to the bathroom with explosive crapping.
I went and got on the bus and started having cramps, stopped to give the kitty treats to the two kitties near the church school and got home, got into the elevator, had to get my keys out opened the door and proceeded to crap and crap and crap all over my self and down my sweats as I ran for the bathroom and didn't make it.
I had already crapped a bit on the balcony and my shoes and then went all over the bathroom floor, the toilet and more down my sweats.
I took a shower and feel like a 100 fists were and are still hitting my stomach.
That's what happens when you're poor and buy off brand instead of Foster's Farms.

I am going to do a video showing I went and got cat food but I've done multiple videos showing ME feeding my kitties.
I'm probably not going to go down there for a couple of hours until my stomach settles down and the finger was for MV and Grub specifically and the haters in general.
I did a video before I left showing NO cat food delivery from him or Chefist because someone said it would be delivered today.

I will do the video now showing I bought the cat food then I am lying down.
Now I know how Houdini felt when he got punched in the stomach.

Oh my lord, this is one for the ages.

Lilith

The response was tepid - Big Chicken is to look for action on the suggestion in "March",  meaning of course, never and obviously the words from the Apostle Paul were totally ignored.   Big Chicken has had great success lending a helping hand - a great example is right here on Bellgab where I turned Succubus boy away from the Dark Side.   

Senda is a more loathsome character.  It would be a huge project with no guarantee of success.

I know that I need not remind you Big Chicken, that there are no guarantees in life. We act for the sake of the good will, not for the sake of any preconceived outcomes.

I commend you for trying Big Chicken.  Not to split hairs but didn't Paul tell Jesus that he would make tents but that since people don't camp until summer, most tent orders come in about March?

Yorkshire pud

This is no-ones business okay? So STFU
I got home and wound up having a urine problem.

At least Senda doesn't tell all about all. Aren't you relieved? He certainly was.

bateman

QuoteHe also said that when he sees this woman again he will have a talk with her about this.

FOOD MAXX CRONE ON NOTICE

Big Chicken

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 07:26:01 PM
I know that I need not remind you Big Chicken, that there are no guarantees in life. We act for the sake of the good will, not for the sake of any preconceived outcomes.

You are quite right Brig.  However, I do have my Little Hen and my chicks to look after, which limits my hours in the day.   I am amazed at how much time and effort the Circle of Trust have invested in George only to have him turn on them like a rabid cur.  It is a shame as George does have a talent of a sorts - the Gabcast he did with MV running the board was weirdly entertaining.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 25, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
I commend you for trying Big Chicken.  Not to split hairs but didn't Paul tell Jesus that he would make tents but that since people don't camp until summer, most tent orders come in about March?

Indeed he did Billy Joe, Indeed he did.   Although these were some words I felt would help George but alas we will have to wait until March.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"
"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously"

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

This is no-ones business okay? So STFU

At least Senda doesn't tell all about all. Aren't you relieved? He certainly was.

NEW AND IMPROVED! Senda branded "Poopy Shoes"