• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 24, 2017, 10:08:14 PM
Well I don't want the guy to wig out, and while the hour is late, there is still time to make a little something out of himself

Praise Big Chicken!

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 24, 2017, 10:05:11 PM
You are so right, it's about Falkie  not about me. I will try to do better ...

If it makes you feel better, I have a special piece of homemade pizza frozen and set aside for the occasion, with pepperoni, hot italian sausage, the best large salad olives from the deli, sliced, onions, mushrooms, and extra cheese.

Quote from: WOTR on January 24, 2017, 09:32:45 PM
how will you know if it is working?  Between the dental pain, the back pain, the knee pain and every other pain you can imagine, it will be very difficult to know what is voodoo related, and what are everyday problems...
I have not considered that fact.
back to the drawing board to hopefully arrive at an part of Falkie's body that is not currently in pain and "talking to him"
this might take awhile
Falkie, help me out here (please)

another great idea for you, Falkie
invite one of those cleanup crews (the type that do cleanup after a triple machete murder discovered 45 days after the fact)
and offer to pay for their services if they are able to cleanup Casa Senda without passing out or vomiting
(a for sure free cleanup, before your personal assistant arrives in March)

Lilith

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
back to the drawing board to hopefully arrive at an part of Falkie's body that is not currently in pain and "talking to him"
this might take awhile

Ol Gerry would probably know, or be able to find out...

FRIENDSHIP OL GERRY ++++++++++++++

Someone should go visit the apartment complex in Martinez. I'm not saying harass Senda, don't even contact him. I'm just saying a video tour posted on YouTube of the public areas of the complex, complete with stray cat filming would be entertaining. Maybe even search for the elusive Orangey and give him a can of tuna.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
Someone should go visit the apartment complex in Martinez. I'm not saying harass Senda, don't even contact him. I'm just saying a video tour posted on YouTube of the public areas of the complex, complete with stray cat filming would be entertaining. Maybe even search for the elusive Orangey and give him a can of tuna.

I agree!  I would have been doing stuff like this if I lived near by, but I'm all the way across the continent, on the East Coast.

Do not sniff Kathys' can of 'tuna'.

thinking about the stray cats..
do you think Falkie's cats have been bugged and had microcameras installed?
the cat named "orangey", I have heard was "compromised" the last "visit"

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 11:01:34 PM
I agree!  I would have been doing stuff like this if I lived near by, but I'm all the way across the continent, on the East Coast.

Yes, so long as it isn't disruptive or harmful to any creature including the Sendamonster. Might do the cats good to get some name brand tuna. Someone must live near-by to Martinez.

If you seriously thought people were breaking into your apartment to install bugs, contacting you employer (Noory etc), threatening you, contacting you g/f, etc because they didn't like your internet activity, would most people not stop that activity? Or at the very least try not to incite that sort of thing?

MV/Liberace!

the wife and kids are taking a trip overseas this summer.  who knows.  i might just make a trip to a little town called... martiiiiinez.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 24, 2017, 11:01:50 PM
Do not sniff Kathys' can of 'tuna'.
do you think Falkie has....
or does he "go in" with a "clothes pin" (on his nose)
and talking about Kathy's cooter, has Falkie ever reviewed "Kathy's tuna pot pie" ?

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 11:11:38 PM
the wife and kids are taking a trip overseas this summer.  who knows.  i might just make a trip to a little town called... martiiiiinez.
driving your new Prius ?
doing a little UBER driving in Martinez ?
video please, IF you pull up to a store and a "cashier" is there to pay for a nice old man...
you look up and out waddles Falkie...

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 11:13:05 PM
do you think Falkie has....
or does he "go in" with a "clothes pin" (on his nose)
and talking about Kathy's cooter, has Falkie ever reviewed "Kathy's tuna pot pie" ?

*faints*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 11:17:17 PM
driving your new Prius ?
doing a little UBER driving in Martinez ?
video please, IF you pull up to a store and a "cashier" is there to pay for a nice old man...
you look up and out waddles Falkie...

how could i NOT take the fully loaded 2017 prius?

akwilly

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
you should make a bellgab calander  featuring less than attractive women washing and laying on the Prius

Quote from: akwilly on January 24, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
you should make a bellgab calander  featuring less than attractive women washing and laying on the Prius

mv wearing Daisy Dukes?

Norm

I'm not far away but all I know he's living in a dump somewhere on street called 'Ferry' Google street view has a few good shots of low-rent housing but I don't know which one Senda's secreted away in....

Ciardelo

Quote from: Norm on January 25, 2017, 12:15:38 AM
I'm not far away but all I know he's living in a dump somewhere on street called 'Ferry' Google street view has a few good shots of low-rent housing but I don't know which one Senda's secreted away in....
http://bfy.tw/9gGq

WOTR

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 11:11:38 PM
Video later?

Also, include a few very overweight men bent over showing their "plumbers crack" proudly.

WOTR

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
this might take awhile
I suppose you could always try the "twitchie thingy" region and test it with a couple of underage girls in a starbucks?

Sweet Kathy and Ratty Patty
.....in string bikinis

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2017, 12:39:07 AM
I suppose you could always try the "twitchie thingy" region and test it with a couple of underage girls in a starbucks?
a great idea !
but maybe when he is feeding "orangey" ?

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
MV
you may be able to afford Ivy League schools for all 32 offspring driving the fully loaded 2017 special Falkie edition PRIUS around Martinez offering UBER rides
imagine the demand..
weddings
proms
parades
dignitaries
anniversaries
YOU, SIR, ARE A GENIUS !

Quote from: Norm on January 25, 2017, 12:15:38 AM
on Ferry Street in Martinez...
FOLLOW YOUR NOSE