• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Nobody

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
As far as his creditors, he mentioned Capitol One who are one of the dodgiest out there. 

Thank you for that.  I haven't kept up with who the bottom feeders are lately, but C(r)ap One is a very familiar name in the subprime world of old and it sounds like they have not changed their ways at all.

Most of the prime issuers seem to have a subprime division, what with subprime credit cards being so lucrative.

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 01:24:51 PM
SS money is electronically marked when deposited to an account. That SS money is judgment proof. Any other money is not... Such as Paypal gifts.  Also, isn't it fraud (a federal offense) to take credit with intent to not pay?

Probably, but then what does it cost to try and collect from a slippery deadbeat?  I like how someone put it when referring to Senda's payment for services rendered to C2C..."they spend $100 for $300 worth of trouble." 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 01:24:51 PM
SS money is electronically marked when deposited to an account. That SS money is judgment proof. Any other money is not... Such as Paypal gifts.  Also, isn't it fraud (a federal offense) to take credit with intent to not pay?

Probably; but how do you prove it? In the unlikely event he was taken to court, he just has to say he can only afford $1 a month and take it or leave it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:31:31 PM
Probably; but how do you prove it? In the unlikely event he was taken to court, he just has to say he can only afford $1 a month and take it or leave it.

And to think he has all this shit figured out.  He just operates between the lines, between the grifts.  I guess it's the people out there that keep their noses to the grindstone who are the suckers. 

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

I was thinking he talks about it right in his videos. I hope George doesn't end up in jail...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:23:56 PM
I will do that.  It seems like it hardly pays to be a good boy, pay your bills, and say your prayers at night.  The couple that lived across the street from us split up.  She moved back east and he promptly quit making the house payment.  He lived there nearly 20 months before they got him out of there.  He saved the house payment the whole time...hiding the asset somehow, I suppose, then they gave him $2K to leave the house intact.  "Cash for Keys" or something like that.  All the while, he kept up with bachelor lifestyle.

Well most people don't realize that due to the Crash of 2008 there were 10s of millions of properties in default. It took the banks years to get to all of them thus cases like your example. Plus banks were writing mortgages and using MERS instead of local counties for the title to the property and then bundling the mortgage up into a mortgage backed security. So the question became "who really has title" on the property. If your neighbor was smart and had a good real estate attorney, he could have got his case held up in court for a few years and finally the bank just wanting the property gave him that deal (that's what I suspect happened).

But don't feel bad for the banks---every one of those slime were bailed out by we the taxpayers and besides getting the property and selling it via foreclosure or short sale, they also got all of their money back via PMI insurance which was mainly backed by AIG which we the taxpayers bailed out too. Oh and any "losses" the banks wrote off of their taxes.
The ONLY people who lost anything in the 2008 debacle were the homeowners, small investors and those who lost their jobs. Not One banker went to jail or lost 1 penny of their ill gotten gains.  >:( 

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 01:37:53 PM
I was thinking he talks about it right in his videos. I hope George doesn't end up in jail...

There again, can you even imagine what it would be like to be jailer with that whiny b*tch in the cell?  He'd exhaust you and the court appointed lawyer too.  Neither a jailer or court appointed attorney makes enough money.  You KNOW the cops in that town know damn well who he is...one big, giant pain in the ass no doubt.

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:34:21 PM
I guess it's the people out there that keep their noses to the grindstone who are the suckers.

Haha yes.  And they know they are Fucken suckers cuz they know his grift,  yet they keep giving the slug money.  I have no issue with sending him money or gifts IF he produces good content. Still waiting for that day though.

LadyFish

And thanks to Drone, we all know what happens to Falkie when he goes to jail.

Nah Brig, we all are pretty sure that his "disability" that is listed on his forms is psychological.

If so, it's easy for shyster lawyer to prove that he is incompetent and thus absolved of any crimes.
Plus get him talking and the judge will hold their head in their hands and go "yeah, he's nuts --case dismissed".

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:15:28 PM
I don't know if anyone has politely asked you to STFU today, but STFU!â,,¢  Now you are engaging in what Senda refers to as Character Assassination,â,,¢ the Tearing Down of Reputation,â,,¢  and the Impugning of Integrity.â,,¢ 

Don't you have to have integrity in order for other people to be able to impugn it?  I'm wondering if he might fall into the category of "impugnment free" as well as "judgement free."

Yorkshire pud

I want him in jail. Not least of all because of assaulting Kathy.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 01:40:31 PM
Well most people don't realize that due to the Crash of 2008 there were 10s of millions of properties in default. It took the banks years to get to all of them thus cases like your example. Plus banks were writing mortgages and using MERS instead of local counties for the title to the property and then bundling the mortgage up into a mortgage backed security. So the question became "who really has title" on the property. If your neighbor was smart and had a good real estate attorney, he could have got his case held up in court for a few years and finally the bank just wanting the property gave him that deal (that's what I suspect happened).

But don't feel bad for the banks---every one of those slime were bailed out by we the taxpayers and besides getting the property and selling it via foreclosure or short sale, they also got all of their money back via PMI insurance which was mainly backed by AIG which we the taxpayers bailed out too. Oh and any "losses" the banks wrote off of their taxes.
The ONLY people who lost anything in the 2008 debacle were the homeowners, small investors and those who lost their jobs. Not One banker went to jail or lost 1 penny of their ill gotten gains.  >:(

See, that's what pisses me off right there.  My wife and I sold the house we were living in and upgraded to the one we are in now.  We had enough cash to put more than 20 percent down, but we didn't because we had begun adoption paperwork and figured we would need the cash to finish it, so, we ended up having to pay for PMI.  O.K.  I understand the concept, have no problem with it.  For the next year, year and a half, we both worked extra jobs to save further money and we were able to get ahead enough we could make extra principle payments on the house.  We were something like 27 months ahead of schedule on the house and we had met that 20-80 ratio, so I figured the PMI would fall off then.  Wrong.  (This is what I get for not paying extra attention to this kind of bullshit).  I called the mortgage co, and they told me that the language of the contract states that we had to pay for PMI until the "Scheduled amortization" which was Jan of this year...NOW.  They told me that I could request to discontinue it IF I hired THEIR inspector to do a "market analysis" at my cost...$350-400.  Well. i knew the bubble burst of '08 basically indicated that we automatically lost 20 percent of the value of the house.  We have made some improvements, but I just figured why spend 400 bucks for them to deny the request.  We paid the PMI..which really equates to extortion money after you reach the 20-80 ratio for an additional two years.  Now, I'm not the smartest cat when it comes to finance.  All I know is that we work our ass off and pay our way, but it pisses me off to see people like Falkie, or my neighbor, Chris get away with shit.  Chris told me he had nearly 20 grand when he finally left. 

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 01:44:51 PM
Nah Brig, we all are pretty sure that his "disability" that is listed on his forms is psychological.

If so, it's easy for shyster lawyer to prove that he is incompetent and thus absolved of any crimes.
Plus get him talking and the judge will hold their head in their hands and go "yeah, he's nuts --case dismissed".

Even then he would be appointed a payee who would be sent his money to manage for him, and he would not be allowed to apply for credit.

Quote from: Orangey on January 12, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
Haha yes.  And they know they are Fucken suckers cuz they know his grift,  yet they keep giving the slug money.  I have no issue with sending him money or gifts IF he produces good content. Still waiting for that day though.

When I agreed to send him a little money "to get him through," he told me he was concerned about what gabbers would say and that I should know that my donation was unsolicited.â,,¢  I came up with the idea of him doing a video concerning a ghost story I knew of from the town i used to live in.  Sort of a payment for services rendered type of deal.  He told me he would get right on it.  But then he was sick, he had to go to the Dr.  Then his electricity went out...TWICE.  He did eventually do the video, and it was o.k.  Basically, he regurgitated the Wikipedia article on it, but at least, I thought he would be inspired to get back into the paranormal stuff.  I remember even a few of you guys commenting that you liked that kind of content from him.  But dd he do paranormal stuff?  No. 

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:01:35 PM
When I agreed to send him a little money "to get him through," he told me he was concerned about what gabbers would say and that I should know that my donation was unsolicited.â,,¢  I came up with the idea of him doing a video concerning a ghost story I knew of from the town i used to live in.  Sort of a payment for services rendered type of deal.  He told me he would get right on it.  But then he was sick, he had to go to the Dr.  Then his electricity went out...TWICE.  He did eventually do the video, and it was o.k.  Basically, he regurgitated the Wikipedia article on it, but at least, I thought he would be inspired to get back into the paranormal stuff.  I remember even a few of you guys commenting that you liked that kind of content from him.  But dd he do paranormal stuff?  No.

Is that the one where he said he walked 26 blocks to film and he filmed the front of some house that was supposed to be haunted?  If so,  yeah that could have been the start of a great series of videos, had he followed up. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

I remember that. I suggested he do some on local lore like "Hairy Baby" in Susanville, CA. I told him where he could get some info but he would have to do some actual research.
He told me it was not on Wikapedia so it must be a spoof that I was playing.

Quote from: Orangey on January 12, 2017, 02:10:47 PM
Is that the one where he said he walked 26 blocks to film and he filmed the front of some house that was supposed to be haunted?  If so,  yeah that could have been the start of a great series of videos, had he followed up.

He was outside when he did the video, but I don't think it is the one you are talking about.  The one he did for me concerned Elizabeth Polly, the Blue Light Lady, from Hays, Kansas.  Like I said, it wasn't bad.  I would have liked for him to go into like maybe, what type of ghost she was, or what have you.  I mean, he has a vast library or woo woo paranormal books, and he does have some talent as an orator IMO, but for some reason, he won't do it.  I asked him recently when he was going back into paranormal instead of peas, and he said he had been too sick to do paranormal videos.  I was like, you are doing stupid, f*cking videos anyway, what f*cking difference does it make?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 01:46:29 PM
I want him in jail. Not least of all because of assaulting Kathy.
a better idea
collect money for Falkie to vacation in a foreign country (one with "nice" prison conditions...like on TV 3rd world types) and host a party for him in a local cafe with many buxom underage girls that are local official's daughters and granddaughters...once he begins to twitch notify the authorities!
this should fix his fat ass (and save the US taxpayers a bunch of money)
if it were Mexico..even better, let them know we can send many Falkies to them if they do not pay for the wall and take back their citizens that are here in violation of our federal, state and local laws.
come to think of it, drop a few Falkies on ISIS, that would fix em

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
I remember that. I suggested he do some on local lore like "Hairy Baby" in Susanville, CA. I told him where he could get some info but he would have to do some actual research.
He told me it was not on Wikapedia so it must be a spoof that I was playing.

Exactly, Rally.  I think Falkie would be perfectly suited for such a thing but he just simply doesn't want to put forth any kind of real effort it seems. 

Trump's ace up his sleeve might just not be nuclear weapons, but Falkies.
would you rather have a bomb go off in your city or a bunch of Falkies dropped on it ?

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:34:21 PM
And to think he has all this shit figured out.  He just operates between the lines, between the grifts.  I guess it's the people out there that keep their noses to the grindstone who are the suckers.

If nothing else, at least the people who keep their noses to the grindstone still have their self-respect.  It's not their fault that the people who run the system suddenly changed the rules on them.

Watch one of the S-man's videos (any one; they're completely interchangeable) and then ask yourself, "Is this a man who respects himself?  Or did he flush his self-respect away a long, long time ago in exchange for a filthy, junk-filled apartment that no sane person could visit without wanting to run out into the street and scream?"

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 02:21:21 PM
Trump's ace up his sleeve might just not be nuclear weapons, but Falkies.
would you rather have a bomb go off in your city or a bunch of Falkies dropped on it ?

Already have enough of those types of people around here.  Entitled, lazy, mean and nasty, and incredibly ungrateful for what they have. 

Quote from: Nobody on January 12, 2017, 02:23:46 PM
If nothing else, at least the people who keep their noses to the grindstone still have their self-respect.  It's not their fault that the people who run the system suddenly changed the rules on them.

Watch one of the S-man's videos (any one; they're completely interchangeable) and then ask yourself, "Is this a man who respects himself?  Or did he flush his self-respect away a long, long time ago in exchange for a filthy, junk-filled apartment that no sane person could visit without wanting to run out into the street and scream?"

You make a good point.  Still, there is just that something extra about this guy than say, your garden variety worthless slug.  If there wasn't something more, he wouldn't have 2000 plus pages devoted to him.  He has potential, IMO, but it will obviously be unrealized.  He is also VERY slick in his grifting ways.  I can't speak for others, but I have gone the route of feeling sorry for him, to harboring a general dislike for the man, to absolutely loathing the guy.  I don't think I've ever had more fun loathing someone before.  What does that say about me?  LOL.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:24:30 PM
Already have enough of those types of people around here.  Entitled, lazy, mean and nasty, and incredibly ungrateful for what they have.

Falkie apartment should be better than it is. He should have a bigger place to store all his stuff. It's the stupid governments fault for not providing him a place that is not only free, but should provide free electricity, cable tv, and super fast internet so he can upload videos faster. On top of that he should be provided spending money. It's bullshit, as Falkie has posted the UN said he is entitled all of these things and more.

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 12, 2017, 02:33:27 PM
Falkie apartment should be better than it is. He should have a bigger place to store all his stuff. It's the stupid governments fault for not providing him a place that is not only free, but should provide free electricity, cable tv, and super fast internet so he can upload videos faster. On top of that he should be provided spending money. It's bullshit, as Falkie has posted the UN said he is entitled all of these things and more.

Yeah!  Hoist that Falkenburg flag!  Falkie needs a raise!  No matter if you are a working stiff and you haven't had a COLA in the past couple of years, no matter if Falkie may be in a better cash flow situation than you who work a job and a half, FAlkie needs more money to purchase more cola! 

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 12, 2017, 02:33:27 PM
Falkie does not even deserve a 14 Falkie capacity 10x10 shit hole cell in a 3rd world prison.
(with no internet)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Exactly, Rally.  I think Falkie would be perfectly suited for such a thing but he just simply doesn't want to put forth any kind of real effort it seems.

I used to think that he was not willing to put in the effort but I realize he is incapable of it.
The videos that he makes are the absolute best he can do and he has no artistic sense. He can not tell the difference between his out put and others.
He stated that the hardest video he ever did was one for Coast, because he had to re-film it a few times.

Deep down he believes that walking a shopping cart from Safeway while filming Martinez is as good as any vlog being done. He can not see the differences and so he can not do any better.

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

“When every benefit received is a right, there is no place for good manners, let alone for gratitude.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

If you are ever at a loose end, you might want to check out Dalrymple's Life at the Bottom: The Worldview That Makes the Underclass.  Dalrymple is the pen name of an English doctor who practiced in a prison hospital for decades and who learned firsthand that, contrary to popular belief, the more you give to people, the less grateful they are.

It is quite an informative read, but not an uplifting one. It does, however, show that people who are given everything can, very quickly, get to the point where they value nothing, not even their own lives.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 02:45:21 PM
I used to think that he was not willing to put in the effort but I realize he is incapable of it.
The videos that he makes are the absolute best he can do and he has no artistic sense. He can not tell the difference between his out put and others.
He stated that the hardest video he ever did was one for Coast, because he had to re-film it a few times.

Deep down he believes that walking a shopping cart from Safeway while filming Martinez is as good as any vlog being done. He can not see the differences and so he can not do any better.

Yes, you are probably right, in which case, I am inclined to believe that Falkie never really has ever taken care of himself in the real word.  His Mum no doubt, wiped his bum until the state took over.