• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Defwhale

Quote from: Chefist on December 30, 2016, 10:13:25 AM
Dear lord, the man has lost his grip on reality at this point...WTF?

At this point?

chefist

Quote from: Defwhale on December 30, 2016, 10:18:23 AM
At this point?

Yea, I guess one could point to many other examples previously...it just seems to be getting worse...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on December 30, 2016, 10:21:42 AM
Yea, I guess one could point to many other examples previously...it just seems to be getting worse...

The one thing you can't take away from Senda is that, on an almost daily basis in some subtle or major way, he redefines lack of self awareness and narcissim, often in the same video. That in itself is an achievement.

any guesses on the "next" con ?
it, I am sure, been in the planning stages and is probably ripe for running any minute !
(the bleeding cooter test result is my bet)

would George be prowling the "mixer" sites on the internet for a solo New Year's Eve hookup ?
(my friend thinks Falkie should pimp out his wardrobe for the night, not many men can carry this look off, but Falkie can)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 30, 2016, 11:49:20 AM
any guesses on the "next" con ?
it, I am sure, been in the planning stages and is probably ripe for running any minute !
(the bleeding cooter test result is my bet)

No, its the night light for his i pad, so he can fulfill his nocternal, up to the minute journalistic commitments in and around the Starbucks on Main Street in Martinez; a hot bed of high octane, full on action packed events, that only Senda can cover. He is the last word in journalism.

I was gone for the Holidays for a week and I come back to 50 pages of posts !!

Oh and despite Jackstar's amusing pizza eating gator picture, I'm not Jackstar.

In this episode of "As Falkie Turns", Falkie claims he is "taking his ball and going home".  ;D

But what moron has a paid podcast Christmas weekend with no promotion and then is surprised and angry that no one attended ??

Falkie though is too much of a narcissist to stop doing videos or reading this thread. It's about HIM and he can't help himself and reads everything and gets mad.

Falkie is the gift that keeps on giving !!

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on December 30, 2016, 09:48:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnR7UAJH2Yg

Yes, well, I'm not going to try to play that on my flute.  It's not that I didn't find it charming.  I simply don't have the required skills.  :'(

Quote from: Chefist on December 30, 2016, 09:11:14 AM
I don't know how many have read George's description of himself on YT...I found some interesting inconsistencies...see if you can.

I cover the waterfront ... oops, wrong brain synapse.
But seriously, I have experience on and off stage, was trained in dramatic arts at one time ( The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University ) and quit when another child actor got a part on Broadway that I was up for. I still cringe every time I see the guy on tv.
I've worked as an extra on tv shows, played Oscar Madison in The Odd Couple & Snoopy in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown and have written professionally on military topics.
I have an extensive knowledge of the paranormal field & unlike my Mother was a psychic receiver who knows when someone is ill or in trouble in our family, I only pick up that something is wrong.
I've been pronounced dead twice & came back & am convinced that we are being visited by things not of this planet. I will continue to produce videos as long as I am able, the big producer in the sky willing.
I love cats, Macs, baseball, women & bringing a bit of fun to people's lives in these trying times.

What do you expect him to write, the truth?

"But seriously, I've been fired from every one of the few menial jobs  I've held, one such firing because I was caught masturbating on the job by a customer.  I used to support myself by sponging off of hookers and my mother; now that both of them are gone I run illegal cons with my YouTube videos to sucker kind-hearted morons.  I'm my spare time I like to eat; make up fantastic, absurd lies about my past life; eat; recite epic monologues about my favorite subject (me!); eat; beat my girlfriend; eat; rant about haters and trolls (see: favorite subject = me); eat; complain; and sleep."

Doesn't have quite the same bouquet, does it.

And if Senda got in to Howard University, he did it on a government-mandated diversity exception.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 30, 2016, 01:01:09 AM
Goofed on the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30XMdY3KfU&t=2s

All one needs to do is look at the tits on that one chick and know how fuckin stupid and gullible Senda is to believe that he could be catfished.  He does not provide details or even admit that he got catfished in this video, though.  He only says that they were flirting with him.  Other than that one audio file, there is nothing to support the idea that Senda got catfished in the way we were all led to believe.

LittleChris is punking this forum the same way he punks Senda.  Remember the oft-promised sex tape of Senda and Kathy that never materialized?  You know Senda as well as I do; can you even seriously consider LC's claim that Senda murdered a prostitute? 

Senda isn't the only one getting conned around this place.

Yorkshire pud

Here's Senda shamelessly appropriating someone elses image to garner support, and not asking permission to do so. Remind us again Senda how you despise Jason copying your image..

Yorkshire pud

And who can get tired of the image of that hard to mistake hard core investigative journalist?

Quote from: brig on December 27, 2016, 06:12:28 PM
That didn't take long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icupe2ahBiM&t=11s

Senda is not a Jew.

I've been reading his posts for 15 years, and there are only two occasions upon which Senda ever posts anything about his religion: one, when he thinks that it aggrandizes him; and two, when he can thunder self-righteously that he IS a Jew, in an analogous fashion to the same way that he whines that he WAS offered a job by Gates or he DID solve an intractable problem with IBM's mainframes.

I have never, in 15 years, ever heard him talking about his rabbi, going to shul, performing atonement on Yom Kippur, or avoiding pork.  He does not observe the Sabbath or perform daily prayers.  He does not observe Passover, Purim, or fast days.  He never mentions Holocaust Memorial Day, Israeli Independence Day, or Jerusalem Liberation Day.  He barely pays any attention to Hanukkah.  There is zero circumstantial evidence that he is Jewish other than the above-cited occasions when he mentions it.

In this video, he slips in that he's not very observant.  No shit, Sherlock?  His mother was Jewish, not a half-assed half-bred Jew like he claims to be.  When she died, he didn't observe shiva.  No mention of shloshim, not a word about the onset or ending of shneim asar chodesh.  No recitation of the Mourner's Kaddish.  And if you thought that Senda would spend a fuckin DIME of the money she left for him to provide her with a decent matzevah, then you don't know jack shit about Senda.

He'll gin up some excuse for this.  About how stressful the cunt could be, supporting him financially for most of his fuckin life.  She didn't deserve a dignified death, the bitch.  She left him everything she had, and this schlemiel who screams his fidelity to Judaism couldn't be bothered to do a single fucking thing in observance of that religion for his dead mother.

Senda is not a Jew.  He's a revolting, vile fake just like everything else in his worthless existence. 

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 01:19:55 PM
Here's Senda shamelessly appropriating someone elses image to garner support, and not asking permission to do so. Remind us again Senda how you despise Jason copying your image..

"It's always the one pointing the finger".

Here you go Senda.  Here's one third of your lunch, you fat disgusting slob.

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 30, 2016, 01:46:21 PM
Senda is not a Jew.

I've been reading his posts for 15 years, and there are only two occasions upon which Senda ever posts anything about his religion: one, when he thinks that it aggrandizes him; and two, when he can thunder self-righteously that he IS a Jew, in an analogous fashion to the same way that he whines that he WAS offered a job by Gates or he DID solve an intractable problem with IBM's mainframes.

I have never, in 15 years, ever heard him talking about his rabbi, going to shul, performing atonement on Yom Kippur, or avoiding pork.  He does not observe the Sabbath or perform daily prayers.  He does not observe Passover, Purim, or fast days.  He never mentions Holocaust Memorial Day, Israeli Independence Day, or Jerusalem Liberation Day.  He barely pays any attention to Hanukkah.  There is zero circumstantial evidence that he is Jewish other than the above-cited occasions when he mentions it.

In this video, he slips in that he's not very observant.  No shit, Sherlock?  His mother was Jewish, not a half-assed half-bred Jew like he claims to be.  When she died, he didn't observe shiva.  No mention of shloshim, not a word about the onset or ending of shneim asar chodesh.  No recitation of the Mourner's Kaddish.  And if you thought that Senda would spend a fuckin DIME of the money she left for him to provide her with a decent matzevah, then you don't know jack shit about Senda.

He'll gin up some excuse for this.  About how stressful the cunt could be, supporting him financially for most of his fuckin life.  She didn't deserve a dignified death, the bitch.  She left him everything she had, and this schlemiel who screams his fidelity to Judaism couldn't be bothered to do a single fucking thing in observance of that religion for his dead mother.

Senda is not a Jew.  He's a revolting, vile fake just like everything else in his worthless existence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 30, 2016, 02:06:17 PM
Here you go Senda.  Here's one third of your lunch, you fat disgusting slob.

"Hi, this is George Senda. You've probably heard of me. I'm on You Toob. Can I have a dozen Big Macs. For free. I'd say please and  thank you, but you haven't sent them yet. G'bye"

On page 1945.  There are no conishedenshez.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 02:15:00 PM
"Hi, this is George Senda. You've probably heard of me. I'm on You Toob. Can I have a dozen Big Macs. For free. I'd say please and  thank you, but you haven't sent them yet. G'bye"

"I don't make videos without a shirt like Jason!  He's disgusting!

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 30, 2016, 01:46:21 PM
Senda is not a Jew.

Senda is not a Jew, if he was following kosher law he would not practice the sexual fetish of suckleing milk from triple D breasts, it is forbidden.

Kosher Permitted and Forbidden - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_foods

Human breast milk
Breast milk from a human female is permitted.  However, authorities assert breast milk may be consumed directly from the breasts only by children younger than four (five if the child is ill), and children older than two were only permitted to continue to suckle if they had not stopped doing so for more than three consecutive days.

Furthermore,

I have seen no reference to Senda begging for Kosher Cat Food, since his horde of cats are cared for by Senda they therefore become Jewish Cats and as Jewish cats must abide by Jewish kosher law.  Possibly the cats need to report this to the local Rabbi?

PS ... I do not feel Senda's kitchen meets Kosher Law for preparation of Jewish food. 

Hey Chefist, are you a Boortz follower?  I was just looking over his tweets and found this question you? gave the talkmaster.

https://twitter.com/chefist/status/814859795727609856

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on December 30, 2016, 03:22:30 PM
I'll have an update shortly...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chefist/2016/12/30/martinez-tonight

FANTASTIC!!!    ;D

Thank You Chefist!  You are always a fun listen!!!!

I've been hoping you would do this for a LONG time!