• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

George has replied to my offer....his one word response was. "never".

Let's see if he has any other offers.

whoozit

Quote from: Chefist on December 12, 2016, 06:48:39 AM

So negotiations are underway.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on December 12, 2016, 07:03:42 AM
So negotiations are underway.

Yes I believe so... maybe his friends can talk some sense into him.

Quote from: Chefist on December 12, 2016, 07:21:58 AM

Now remember...he doesn't get paid a dime until AFTER the show.  You know how dishonest Senda is; if we give him the dough beforehand, why, he'll just say the envelope was full of viruses and make videos insulting us.

chefist

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 12, 2016, 07:24:24 AM
Now remember...he doesn't get paid a dime until AFTER the show.  You know how dishonest Senda is; if we give him the dough beforehand, why, he'll just say the envelope was full of viruses and make videos insulting us.

Noted and thanks...we need proper checks and balances in place.

whoozit

Quote from: Chefist on December 12, 2016, 07:31:48 AM
Noted and thanks...we need proper checks and balances in place.
Perhaps for every personal or thread related question the caller has to ask two questions about other subjects first.  I'm trying to think out of the box here.

3OctaveFart

What a stupid, stubborn SOB.

George, if you don't accept this then don't ever beg for another cent again. You're an embarrassment to panhandlers.

Lilith

So much for how Senda cares for the outdoor kitties.  bwahahahaha

whoozit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 12, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

George, if you don't accept this don't ever beg for another cent again. You're an embarrassment to panhandlers.
I think he will end up with a lot of cat food if he changes his mind.  My offer is genuine as long as he only gets cat food and not the cash.  In all honesty that should help the guy out without offending my sensibilities.

With the news breaking that Jason Callan would be doing a paid appearance on Ghost Hunters: YouTube Celebrities Edition along with other members of the Legion Network like Burp Girl and JoeysWorldTour, Senda becomes green with envy in this first cut from the "Audio Inbox" collection of FalkieLEAKS. Enjoy.

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on December 12, 2016, 07:38:55 AM
With the news breaking that Jason Callan would be doing a paid appearance on Ghost Hunters: YouTube Celebrities Edition along with other members of the Legion Network like Burp Girl and JoeysWorldTour, Senda becomes green with envy in this first cut from the "Audio Inbox" collection of FalkieLEAKS. Enjoy.

I think that would be a great show...Senda is clearly triggered and jealous.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 07:37:21 AM

That's what I was thinking as well, Brig.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on December 12, 2016, 07:21:58 AM

I understand George's reluctancy... considering the past interactions with all most Bellgabbers.

This is the time for the circle of trustless to step up and council George.

Save the kitty cats

chefist

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 12, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

George, if you don't accept this then don't ever beg for another cent again. You're an embarrassment to panhandlers.

Exactly...what are his other avenues of income?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 07:37:21 AM

That would be enough cat food for a year, maybe years.  I told you he doesn't give a fuck about the cats; he just wants the dough to spend on himself and Kathy.

I wonder if Kathy would be flying into his arms if she was to hear that audio tape of Senda cooing his love for the catfish he never met.  He'd have to beat her extra hard to get that little problem under control.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 12, 2016, 07:38:06 AM
I think he will end up with a lot of cat food if he changes his mind.  My offer is genuine as long as he only gets cat food and not the cash.  In all honesty that should help the guy out without offending my sensibilities.

I was thinking maybe anything over $20 could be used to have someone responsible, and local to Sendas area,  take all the outdoor kitties to the vet for their shots, and flea dip.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on December 12, 2016, 04:44:27 AM
I will give $75 during the Falkiethon since it is going directly to cat food.  Can someone please confirm that the pawn shops in the Martinez, CA area do not give loans on cat food?  I do not want my generosity to add to George's monthly financial burden.

Perhaps we can set up weekly shipments of cat food to George. His videos seem to indicate a lack of space for the amounts of cat food this drive is likely to generate.

$75.. spectacular!   I'd be honored if you'd accept a hoodie as a small token of my appreciation.

Sincerely I'm dumbfounded at the love and kindness being displayed on Bellgab lately! 

Love "you" ALL

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 12, 2016, 07:52:18 AM
$75.. spectacular!   I'd be honored if you'd accept a hoodie as a small token of my appreciation.

Sincerely I'm dumbfounded at the love and kindness being displayed on Bellgab lately! 

Love "you" ALL
Normally I don't want to belong to cults that would have me as a member, but I may make an exception in this case.  Let me think about it.

damon

Quote from: weareharbinger on December 12, 2016, 07:38:55 AM
Ok here is a question that i want to know. Why does falkie thinks that Heather Wade is going after him for? Does Falkie hates Heather  so much because She is the current host of Midnight in the desert and Not him? Why would Heather care about Falkie the loser? I am no fan of Heather Wade but come on falkie. When I called into Heather's show to prank call her, I talked about the "senda monster", She dump the call.  Has Falkie posted any paranormal videos in the last month or two? That is a big fat NO.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 07:50:10 AM
I was thinking maybe anything over $20 could be used to have someone responsible, and local to Sendas area,  take all the outdoor kitties to the vet for their shots, and flea dip.

I live reasonably close to him.  I will take him for a flea bath and neutering.

Lilith

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 12, 2016, 08:09:20 AM
I live reasonably close to him.  I will take him for a flea bath and neutering.

That's the spirit!  ;D

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 12, 2016, 08:06:05 AM
Ok here is a question that i want to know. Why does falkie thinks that Heather Wade is going after him for? Does Falkie hates Heather  so much because She is the current host of Midnight in the desert and Not him? Why would Heather care about Falkie the loser? I am no fan of Heather Wade but come on falkie. When I called into Heather's show to prank call her, I talked about the "senda monster", She dump the call.

George believes whatever the Circle tells him. They know they can then leak anything he confides in them because there is always a big bad cabal to blame it on. MV, Heather, Art, Jason Callam, brig. They're all spying, hacking and copying Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on December 12, 2016, 08:15:40 AM

George believes whatever the Circle tells him. They know they can then leak anything he confides in them because there is always a big bad cabal to blame it on. MV, Heather, Art, Jason Callam, brig. They're all spying, hacking and copying Senda.

Well, yes, there's that.

What fun... eh?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 12, 2016, 07:50:10 AM

Great idea brig.. couldn't George do it and some else pays the bills?.  George really does care for the cats.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on December 12, 2016, 08:15:40 AM
They're all spying, hacking and copying Senda.

After all, who wouldn't want to look like this:

Daggit

I was skeptical at first but I can't bear to see those furry pussies not being fed a nice juicy meal over and over again.

I'm in for $30. It must be spent directly on cat food. Is there a way MV can link it so that he gets a referral fee? That way we get to feed the kitties plus piss Falkie off as MV gets rich off of Falkie's destitution grift.

chefist

Quote from: Daggit on December 12, 2016, 08:22:52 AM
That's awesome chef. Nice work.

LOLZ...it's from Little Chris' website about George...he puts some effort into his graphics... ;D