• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

I wonder when area51droneâ,,¢ will reinstate Ol Gerryâ,,¢ and SWTâ,,¢ (plus Justinâ,,¢)?â,,¢. I'm sure Sendaâ,,¢ has missed his their daily updates within the triumvirate of deceitâ,,¢.

Incidentally; Senda's expertise in geology has been wasted. He could have been a park ranger at Yellowstone, on constant watch, cooking frozen poultry in the pools, informing tourists of the dangers of unintended consequences near pools. Sendarangerâ,,¢. Sendapoolcookinâ,,¢. Sendarescueflotationâ,,¢.

effluenza

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 07:39:18 PM
Here is Falkie'sâ,,¢ latest Videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95i10aEKk

I just love how Senda has the temerity to laugh at this Darwin Award winner like he has lived a life well lived. Senda's claim to fame is that his heart has not yet exploded out of his chest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: effluenza on November 20, 2016, 10:55:00 PM
I just love how Senda has the temerity to laugh at this Darwin Award winner like he has lived a life well lived. Senda's claim to fame is that his heart has not yet exploded out of his chest.

You know full well Senda could never and never will see how his life is inferior to what it could have been, due entirely to his own doing. He gains joy from others' tragedy to give a kind of assurance to himself he hasn't fucked up.. At this point he'll splutter that he isn't 'stooopid enough' to go near hot springs in Yellowstone. But won't see how he's slowly and horribly killed himself in other ways.

paladin1991

I wonder what senda is doing for Thanksgiving.

whoozit

Quote from: Penis mv on November 21, 2016, 03:38:09 AM
It will involve partially cooked frozen poultry and Chunky Monkey ice cream.  Perhaps he can reflect on personal choices as he spends yet another holiday alone.

whoozit

Quote from: effluenza on November 20, 2016, 10:55:00 PM
Can we take up a collection to send George to Yellowstone?

Quote from: Penis mv on November 21, 2016, 03:38:09 AM

He said he has been eating turkey and gravy for a few days so far and the gravy has made him a poop demon.

So I would imagine more turkey and gravy.

Quote from: whoozit on November 21, 2016, 05:57:55 AM
Can we take up a collection to send George to Yellowstone?

Do they provide visitor fat cars?

paladin1991

Really, I hope the poor bastard has a place to be.  No fam, maybe a Friendsgiving?   It is the holidays.  A lot of folks off themselves due to depression.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Penis mv on November 21, 2016, 09:56:45 AM
Really, I hope the poor bastard has a place to be.  No fam, maybe a Friendsgiving?   It is the holidays.  A lot of folks off themselves due to depression.

I think Senda is long past the point of being genuinely friendly for its own sake. I cannot imagine he would give something (as in, just being nice) that he didn't see as a financial investment for him.

Who

Are there no prisons?  And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?

You fuckin guys oughta know better than this by now.

NO ONE should feel sorry for Senda during the holidays.  This is the most wonderful time of the year for him...when people are feeling full of Christmas cheer, and are a bit more kindly and GENEROUS.  That's why this Jew celebrates Christmas so enthusiastically.  These no beggar potential in Hanukkah, it seems. 

Remember back when he "lost" his rent money order during the last week of every December?  Goodness, without emergency donations, poor Falkie would be out on the street!  We can't have that, surely.  And so you suckers would line up and "loan" him money for his "lost" rent money order.

This year is set up perfectly for him for the sympathy factor.  He's all alone...poor lil fella...no family, no friends, no hirsute cell mates to bone him up the ass.  And remember, he's elderly and disabled!  And in poor health!  And he has a bad tooth!  Excuse me, I just get choked up thinking about his suffering during the holidays.

Won't you make that call?  Dig deep and throw away your money on a fat, lazy turd who has never be anything but a parasite in this world.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 21, 2016, 02:21:17 PM

Won't you make that call?  Dig deep and throw away your money on a fat, lazy turd who has never be anything but a parasite in this world.

So you'll be sending him a gift card then?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 21, 2016, 02:36:29 PM
So you'll be sending him a gift card then?

I'm going to give him a selfie-stick with a mirror taped on it so that he can tell when he's done wiping his ass.

A sad day at Casa Senda..
NEW FAT CART weight limit at WalMart !!
500 POUNDS !!
(bet it is not long before all disabled carts have a weight limit, FOR FAT ASSES)

Quote from: ooppps! NEW FAT CART 500 lb LIMiT on November 21, 2016, 02:48:33 PM
A sad day at Casa Senda..
NEW FAT CART weight limit at WalMart !!
500 POUNDS !!
(bet it is not long before all disabled carts have a weight limit, FOR FAT ASSES)

What's next at WalMart, a minimum IQ to shop there?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 21, 2016, 07:39:57 PM
What's next at WalMart, a minimum IQ to shop there?

500 pound limit? Which fool thought that wasn't at least 275 pounds over the limit?  They chose 500 because the next step was a tannoy announcement: "Can the whale in isle ten near the meat fridge please leave the store because the floor is crumbling" 

"I don't know why I'm a little chubby, I hardly eat a thing".

Does anyone know (and have proof) what the actual weight of "The Guy from Pittsburgh"(tm) is ??
(and his IQ, with proof)
asking for a friend
FRIENDSHIP

Hey George
I found a "heavy heavy duty bed" that might appeal to you for some wicked sex...
what do you think ?
asking for a friend
FRIENDSHIP

A GO fund me page for
a FAT CART ?
A FAT sex trampez sex bed combo ?
come on George, it is time for you to enjoy life !

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 21, 2016, 02:42:18 PM
I'm going to give him a selfie-stick with a mirror taped on it so that he can tell when he's done wiping his ass.

I will instruct him to separate the two.  He would use the selfie stick to do videos, and use the mirror for anti-spy purposes.   

For those who aren't in the cabal, please understand that George is under constant threat of eavesdropping, electronically and otherwise.   Imagine living your life where you are used to leaving your door wide open nearly year round to let the kitties roam as they may - and now having to lock up tight and that while you are using that mobility cart meant only for the 500 and under crowd at Wal-mart, hope no one is performing a B&E and setting up pinhole cameras throughout your apartment.   Thankfully, George has those of us (in the circle and otherwise) who back him.  We support him both financially and emotionally during these troubled, dark times.   Yes, you may get an occasional laugh off sewergab at George's expense, but please, when that government paycheck that George has rightfully earned does get lost next time, and you know there will likely be a next time (perhaps December, who knows?), please consider ponying up whatever it takes to make George whole again.  Those government issued paychecks don't write themselves, as you know.

Quote from: area51drone on November 22, 2016, 12:48:43 AM
I will instruct him to separate the two.  He would use the selfie stick to do videos, and use the mirror for anti-spy purposes.   

For those who aren't in the cabal, please understand that George is under constant threat of eavesdropping, electronically and otherwise.   Imagine living your life where you are used to leaving your door wide open nearly year round to let the kitties roam as they may - and now having to lock up tight and that while you are using that mobility cart meant only for the 500 and under crowd at Wal-mart, hope no one is performing a B&E and setting up pinhole cameras throughout your apartment.   Thankfully, George has those of us (in the circle and otherwise) who back him.  We support him both financially and emotionally during these troubled, dark times.   Yes, you may get an occasional laugh off sewergab at George's expense, but please, when that government paycheck that George has rightfully earned does get lost next time, and you know there will likely be a next time (perhaps December, who knows?), please consider ponying up whatever it takes to make George whole again.  Those government issued paychecks don't write themselves, as you know.

Have you thought about doing a charity bukkake to raise money for Fatso?  I could help you set up a little booth at Safeway, next to the Girl Scouts selling cookies.  And I'll buy a couple of tickets just to get you going.  There are some homeless guys here who would really appreciate them, I'm sure.

Who

Good morning Senda.  About a year ago you used one of your YouTube videos to do a scathing attack on the Social Security Administration. You called them lazy and complained their office hours were not sufficiently accommodating to your busy play/sleep/grifting schedule.  You also complained that you were overdue for a "pay raise.''  You demanded an increase to your SSI check.  For those not familiar with SSI, SSI is a government check issued monthly to people who either did not work enough to qualify for Social Security Disability (SSDI) or did not work at all.

Now for the moment of truth.  A person on SSI automatically transitions to regular Social Security at age 62.  You are 64.  This means one  of three things should have taken place by now.

1)  Your SDI should have ended and you should now be living on regular Social Security, the Social Security you earned and paid into when you were working.

2) You worked very little and thus contributed very little to Social Security.  In this event your small Social Security checks would be supplemented by SSI.

3)  You're still living completely on SSI because you paid nothing  into Social Security.

Which is it Senda? 

1)  100% Regular Social Security
2)  Regular Social Security Supplemented by SSI
3)  Still on SSI exclusively.

P.S.  I'm giving you 24 hours to answer.  If you ignore this question we will assume the answer is Number THREE.

Who

Looking for something to give Senda for Christmas without spending much money?  Do you ever get catalogs or sale flyers from JC Penney? Tear out the pages featuring teenage girls modeling clothing. Send them to Senda.  He will spend hours looking at them whilst experiencing the twitchies in his nether regions.

Quote from: Who on November 22, 2016, 09:17:26 AM
Looking for something to give Senda for Christmas without spending much money?  Do you ever get catalogs or sale flyers from JC Penney? Tear out the pages featuring teenage girls modeling clothing. Send them to Senda.  He will spend hours looking at them whilst experiencing the twitchies in his nether regions.
2 for 2
I just spit coffee on my computer AND shit my pants !
LOL

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 21, 2016, 02:21:17 PM
This year is set up perfectly for him for the sympathy factor.  He's all alone...poor lil fella...no family, no friends, no hirsute cell mates to bone him up the ass.  And remember, he's elderly and disabled!  And in poor health!  And he has a bad tooth!  Excuse me, I just get choked up thinking about his suffering during the holidays.

With Black Friday sales, Christmas trees, wreaths and eggnog we all have Falkie's annual Christmas Grift to look forward to.

The last good one involved cat food, raccoons and Sylvester the Cat bowls. I can hardly wait for the Rube Goldburg explanation of why he is in "Dire Straights" this Christmas Season and needs help from all of us "haters & trolls". 

It's a holiday tradition and just as you give a few bucks to your local homeless bum and the mailman, we all should give some pocket change to our beloved Senda Monster who gives us all so many laughs all year round.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on November 22, 2016, 12:06:42 PM
With Black Friday sales, Christmas trees, wreaths and eggnog we all have Falkie's annual Christmas Grift to look forward to.

The last good one involved cat food, raccoons and Sylvester the Cat bowls. I can hardly wait for the Rube Goldburg explanation of why he is in "Dire Straights" this Christmas Season and needs help from all of us "haters & trolls". 

It's a holiday tradition and just as you give a few bucks to your local homeless bum and the mailman, we all should give some pocket change to our beloved Senda Monster who gives us all so many laughs all year round.

I find it quite funny that some of Falkie's most detestable nemeses are a few plump raccoons who live by Falk's section 8 hovel, down by the slew.  I imagine how these critters, superior in intelligence to our boy, vex him right proper because they "are addicted to cat food" and steal it from he and  Orangey. I was hoping they would make an appearance in SV's holiday special.

So as I understand it, Falkie has already cooked the Thanksgiving bird and consumed it?  There must be a free turkey dinner at some church in the greater Martinez metropolitan area on the actual turkey day?

chefist

Apparently, there has been some type of crisis with Senda and the COT + J. I wonder what happened? He still has not made a new video for C2C yet, due to this "crisis"...hmmmm

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 22, 2016, 12:25:36 PM
I find it quite funny that some of Falkie's most detestable nemeses are a few plump raccoons who live by Falk's section 8 hovel, down by the slew.  I imagine how these critters, superior in intelligence to our boy, vex him right proper because they "are addicted to cat food" and steal it from he and  Orangey. I was hoping they would make an appearance in SV's holiday special.

So as I understand it, Falkie has already cooked the Thanksgiving bird and consumed it?  There must be a free turkey dinner at some church in the greater Martinez metropolitan area on the actual turkey day?

I'm sure he just stayed home. Heck even his cats come near him for the love of food and not his FRIENDSHIP.

It could also be Chefist's fault.