• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:33:12 AM
SV will confirm I'm sure that the use of 'bounder' and 'cad' can be assigned to MV in this instance.

Don't forget 'tosser'.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:28:36 AM
Brig - you are a voice of reason in this thread.  In your opinion, are Open Lines Gerry, BellGab's area51drone, and SixWeekTenure(tm) the same person, or separate people?

FRIENDSHIP.

May I take the fifth, not wanting to take the risk of offending your Master dear Ol Gerry?  There are so few of you, that he needs to believe in ALL of you after all.

FRIENDSHIP.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:37:29 AM
The Rutan is a natural progression of the Miles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_M.39B_Libellula

Almost identical...cool...he must have used that for his impetus...I wonder why that design concept was not built upon after the 40's?

No canard, but I always liked the Vulcan design...

Billy Joe Mulgreavey! I know you're here lurking! Show yourself!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:34:21 AM

Oh? Losing the courage of your convictions?

That's probably how he bonded with Senda, discussing their various prison careers, and how their third eyes were opened. In the showers.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:34:21 AM

Oh? Losing the courage of your convictions?

The zeal I have for clearing Falkie's good name keeps me warm at night. His face should be on the cover of Time magazine for Christ's sake!

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:47:20 AM
The zeal I have for clearing Falkie's good name keeps me warm at night. His face should be on the cover of Time magazine for Christ's sake!

Perhaps you missed this.

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2016, 10:48:32 AM
Perhaps you missed this.

Saint brig. Mr. Senda is an example of American achievement and success. George has overcome many ailments, abusive parents, partners, and even a jail house rape. God bless you, Mr. Senda!

Hail Falkie! (The circle must be clenched tight and the loaf pinched off...)

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:44:35 AM
Billy Joe Mulgreavey! I know you're here lurking! Show yourself!

rekcuf, I might have known you would be here bearing the Falkie banner once more!  After your undying devotion to the "master,"  I cannot believe he hasn't given you a staff position within his trusted circle.  What's up with that?

onan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 09:58:29 AM
The credibility of BellGab's area51drone should NEVER be in question.  The Master still turns to him for advice, and he is a trusted confidant and friend to all in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

how's the job thing going?

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:51:27 AM
Saint brig.

Hail Falkie! (The circle must be clenched tight and the loaf pinched off...)

I have it safely preserved in my Falkie folder, lest anyone should forget.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:36:15 AM
brig, I apologize for lashing out at you in the EODR chatroom. I was wrong to call you "grib." And blame you for the failure of the Falkenburg Fortress. I just get so riled up and angry when the 'common rabble' besmirch The Masters' good name. It's just not fair! Falkie has debilitating sinus pain. *sigh*

I haven't been in the EODR chatroom in many many months dear rekcuf. Anyone appearing there as me is an imposter, I assure you.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 24, 2016, 10:51:31 AM
rekcuf, I might have known you would be here bearing the Falkie banner once more!  After your undying devotion to the "master,"  I cannot believe he hasn't given you a staff position within his trusted circle.  What's up with that?

The Master is testing me.

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2016, 10:53:41 AM

how's the job thing going?

Ol' Gerry is thankfully still employed, but hanging on by a thread.  I'm currently prepping for a big client meeting I have this afternoon.  Thank you to those of you who have expressed concern.

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
I haven't been in the EODR chatroom in many many months dear rekcuf. Anyone appearing there as me is an imposter, I assure you.

No one was impersonating you. I was just blaming you for mv's failures. Again, a thousand apologies.

onan

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:58:37 AM
The Master is testing me.

It won't take much time. There are a couple half eaten pieces of KFC in the nearby dumpster, that have his attention.

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:00:34 AM
No one was impersonating you. I was just blaming you for mv's failures. Again, a thousand apologies.

The Master says that he was not in the EODR chatroom last Saturday night either.  My sources have told me that someone was logged in as "TGFP," and that if it wasn't actually him, it was quite the command performance.

Before you ask - NO, it was not me there impersonating him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2016, 10:42:29 AM
Almost identical...cool...he must have used that for his impetus...I wonder why that design concept was not built upon after the 40's?

No canard, but I always liked the Vulcan design...

I was a kid and my dad took us to RAF Finningly for their annual air display (planes from all over the world) in the 70's, and the Vulcan was still the front line nuclear strike bomber at the time- the crews knew it was a one way ride. And three stood at the end of the runway and spooled up their engines (this was before health and safety regs, so we were behind a rope fence about 50 yards from the runway edge.. they came down the strip and took off, pitched up and just opened up the taps climbing up vertical...it was so loud, I felt my entire body vibrate. Everyone was the same.

Halfway through this. Imagine it times three.

https://youtu.be/jffkibn4qWM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 11:07:11 AM
I was a kid and my dad took us RAF Finningley for their annual air display (planes from all over the world) in the 70's, and the Vulcan was still the front line nuclear strike bomber at the time- the crews knew it was a one way ride. And three stood at the end of the runway and spooled up their engines (this was before health and safety regs, sowe were behind a rope fence about 50 yards from the runway edge.. they came down the strip and took off, pitched up and just opened up the taps climbing up vertical...it was so loud, I felt my entire body vibrate. Everyone was the same.

Halfway through this. Imagine it times three.

https://youtu.be/jffkibn4qWM

Must have been a pretty tight fit to accomodate a crew of 5.
There was a detachment of Vulcans at Offutt AFB in Omaha when I was stationed there. I saw them do maneuvers that I would not have imagined they were capable of. They could stand on a wingtip and make some amazingly tight turns.

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2016, 11:01:27 AM
It won't take much time. There are a couple half eaten pieces of KFC in the nearby dumpster, that have his attention.

Well, if folks would send The Master some spending money, he could buy strictly organic.

Folks - I ask, no, I beg you to open up your hearts and wallets for George. He's in a lot of pain right now...

***Cash only!*** (gift cards are acceptable)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2016, 11:11:22 AM
There was a detachment of Vulcans at Offutt AFB in Omaha when I was stationed there. I saw them do maneuvers that I would not have imagined they were capable of. They could stand on a wingtip and make some amazingly tight turns.

Yeah, they did that! The story goes that at Redflag 77 based at Nellis, a Vulcan flew down from (I think) Vancouver and two F15's were loitering over the north of America waiting (The RAF AND USAF taking it in turns being the aggressors). They pinged them and the Vulcan crew could hear what was going on but continued hugging the terrain at fifty feet as the F15's were trying to get a camera gun lock on the aircraft. Just as the F15's dived down to get astern, two Buccanners peeled away from beneath the Vulcan's wings and all three split up and carried on to hit their targets at Nellis. They didn't get hit once in the entire exercise.

https://youtu.be/POqhSz01agk

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 01:16:13 AM
An EODR episode featuring Casio would be riveting, and I'm sure Rob would make a great guest.  Good times would be sure to ensue in the chatroom as well.  I'd anticipate Myke saying "oh my" several times during the interview.

I can imagine senda salivating at a confirmed booking of bitch casio.  Time for a little payback.  A half dozen well crafted questions fm senda should set the stage for a crucifixion of casio. 

Hell, when the show goes into the archives, that is what it should be called, 'The Crucifixion of casio.'

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2016, 11:11:22 AM
Must have been a pretty tight fit to accomodate a crew of 5.

Avro originally designed it to have a single pilot, hence the narrow cockpit. But the RAF (Bless em) stipulated it must have two pilots. Avro couldn't (at huge expense if they had) widen the fuselage, so simply shoe horned another ejector seat in. The three other crew members had no ejector seats and would have baled out through the bottom hatch, although in reality, its doubtful any would have baled out over the Soviet Union after they'd dropped a big ball of sunshine.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 11:03:51 AM
The Master says that he was not in the EODR chatroom last Saturday night either.  My sources have told me that someone was logged in as "TGFP," and that if it wasn't actually him, it was quite the command performance.

Before you ask - NO, it was not me there impersonating him.

I'm glad it wasn't you, Gerr. As you know, that would be a capital offense. Speaking of crimes, The Master, has asked myself (only myself) to spearhead an internal investigation regarding all 'circle' members. No stone will be unturned.

FYI - SixWeekTenure has been formally cleared of any wrongdoing during this ongoing investigation. He is the ONLY one, so far.

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2016, 10:53:53 AM
I have it safely preserved in my Falkie folder, lest anyone should forget.

Bless you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
I'm glad it wasn't you, Gerr. As you know, that would be a capital offense. Speaking of crimes, The Master, has asked myself (only myself) to spearhead an internal investigation regarding all 'circle' members. No stone will be unturned.

FYI - SixWeekTenure has been formally cleared of any wrongdoing during this ongoing investigation. He is the ONLY one, so far.

Phew! That was quick!

The check is in the mail.

rekcuf has always been a loyal servant of The Master Incarnate, dating back to the fabled Fortress of old, and I await his full access into the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) once the investigation is complete.

I will be cleared in due time, as will BellGab's area51drone.  It will be interesting to see whether your investigation turns up anything on Justin, but I believe he will be cleared as well.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 24, 2016, 11:38:39 AM
The check is in the mail.

rekcuf has always been a loyal servant of The Master Incarnate, dating back to the fabled Fortress of old, and I await his full access into the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) once the investigation is complete.

I appreciate your kind words, SixWeekTenure(tm). I know my loyalty will be paid forward. The Master is generous, sometimes to a fault. In him, I will always trust. There's wolves dressed in sheep's clothing waiting to strike.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.