• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FALKIE
What size was the biggest dick you got in jail ?

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 16, 2016, 03:13:12 PM
Aye, George is embarrassed after last night's appearance and will not go on any other podcast unless he has full creative control going forward. Despite the best efforts of Gerry and the End of Days guys to keep the topic of conversation on the paranormal, things took a turn for the worst when one man called in: Jah-munda!

You, sir, have been labeled an enemy of the state (the state of Senda) and no longer a friend of The Master. Once labeled with "the mark", entry into the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is forbidden.

FRIENDSHIP.

If Senda thinks that paranormal talk is his forte then why does he do so few videos on it. Out of the thousand plus he has done about 3 on paranormal. Others are about him. He clearly knows what his viewers want and he delivers it.
Why be upset if he gets booked and the show wants the same content?

Lilith

It was very sad.  It seemed the more EODRMike tried to bring up paranormal topics, the angrier Senda got there at the end.

FALKIE
SHOW me your pucker right before that BIG BLACK DICK goes in for a blow job

WOTR

Quote from: damon on October 16, 2016, 03:25:04 PM
No one is going to let Mr Senda to have "full control" of a podcast or radio show unless Mr. Senda is producing his own show. Mr. Senda needs to have his own show if he wants "full control" of it. Thats it.

Friendship.
It seems that out of all of the shows that he has appeared on, that the ones "produced" by MV gave him the most control. Maybe time to hire him as a producer.  ;D

damon

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 03:31:27 PM
It was very sad.  It seemed the more EODRMike tried to bring up paranormal topics, the angrier Senda got there at the end.
Maybe Mr. Senda needs to smoke a bowl with Michael of eodr and enjoy the peace pipe.

Friendship.

damon

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
It seems that out of all of the shows that he has appeared on, that the ones "produced" by MV gave him the most control. Maybe time to hire him as a producer.  ;D
I think that your right about that.

Lilith

Ol Gerry, would you mind asking your Master if he could forgive us asking questions that might seem repetitive to him?  Maybe remind him that some of us can't read.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 03:31:27 PM

There was so much confusion there, Brig.  Ol' Gerry would have loved to hear George's take on portals.

damon

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 03:37:34 PM
Ol Gerry, would you mind asking your Master if he could forgive us asking questions that might seem repetitive to him?  Maybe remind him that some of us can't read.

FRIENDSHIP.

Brig, I do enjoy your train of thought. Do you think that Mr. Senda would enjoy smoking a bowl to help him to relax.

Friendship Brig

Lilith

Quote from: damon on October 16, 2016, 03:40:00 PM
Brig, I do enjoy your train of thought. Do you think that Mr. Senda would enjoy smoking a bowl to help him to relax.

Friendship Brig

I would love to be able to help Senda make that decision, however I would be of little help, since I am one of the Nerds that do not partake of the bowl.

Friendship damon

Ah, well,
George, at least, has one "pussy" left to "grab"

damon

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 03:43:07 PM
I would love to be able to help Senda make that decision, however I would be of little help, since I am one of the Nerds that do not partake of the bowl.

Friendship damon
I bet that there are a few bellgabbers who do and i hope that they could help Mr Senda to enjoy a bowl.

Friendship Brig

I bet George neglected to wear his special podcast interview glasses !
(bet he wears them next time!)

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on October 16, 2016, 03:49:03 PM
I bet George neglected to wear his special podcast interview glasses !
(bet he wears them next time!)

You could be right.  I know I forget to put on mine.  Maybe quite a few bellgabbers forgot.  8)

damon

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 03:51:38 PM
You could be right.  I know I forget to put on mine.  Maybe quite a few bellgabbers forgot.  8)
Where do i get a pair?
Friendship Brig the most awesome poster.

The "BLACK MAN'S BEST FRIEND" in jail....
OL' SNAGGLETOOTH tm

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 16, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
From The Master:
Inbox to EODR Michael, cc'd to the Circle of Trust (plus Justin)

Hey, asshole.
Do you feel proud of yourself today for once again humiliating a man who did nothing but be friendly towards you and sullying a man's reputation ?
Same goes for your co-host.

George is still very upset.

FRIENDSHIP.

Couldn't listen last night due to working. I am totally shocked by this outcome. I thought Falkie's appearance on EODR would be a long donation-a-thon to attempt to raise funds for the upcoming AlienCon, as I recall EODR Myke was looking forward to seeing a Falkie in the wild.

I imagined that the donations would be scarce at the start & that EODR Myke would offer for Falkie to share a few meals at the Con (at EODR Myke's expense, of course). And then as the Falkie funding situation exams really dire, EODR Myke would generously offer to share  a hotel room (at EODR  Myke's total expense, of course) and that they could become bed buddies for the weekend.

Surely, the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the potential up and coming Dingle Berries are already broke and taxed with other plans for AlienCon weekend. Perhaps if Falkie's funding for the AlienCon isn't shored up, it's not too late for Falkie to make up with EODR Myke to solicite his assistance. But then of course there is always Dave & Tommy.....

Our old friend Jason makes another inventive video. Does he fart again? Nope. Does he burp? Nope.

About the time he opens the soda you hear strange noises. As a cat owner I recognized them.

Jason is doing his review as Maggie uses her litter box.

A FIRST LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8rimlKZ2wE

Quote from: LadyFish on October 16, 2016, 04:00:14 PM
Couldn't listen last night due to working. I am totally shocked by this outcome. I thought Falkie's appearance on EODR would be a long donation-a-thon to attempt to raise funds for the upcoming AlienCon, as I recall EODR Myke was looking forward to seeing a Falkie in the wild.

I imagined that the donations would be scarce at the start & that EODR Myke would offer for Falkie to share a few meals at the Con (at EODR Myke's expense, of course). And then as the Falkie funding situation exams really dire, EODR Myke would generously offer to share  a hotel room (at EODR  Myke's total expense, of course) and that they could become bed buddies for the weekend.

Surely, the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the potential up and coming Dingle Berries are already broke and taxed with other plans for AlienCon weekend. Perhaps if Falkie's funding for the AlienCon isn't shored up, it's not too late for Falkie to make up with EODR Myke to solicite his assistance. But then of course there is always Dave & Tommy.....

On the show Falkie let us know that someone has sent him a check to cover all his Alien Con expenses.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 16, 2016, 04:09:16 PM
On the show Falkie let us know that someone has sent him a check to cover all his Alien Con expenses.

Wow, that's big news. Did he sound believable? I am really surprised he didn't show the check off on YouTube.

Quote from: James Raymon on October 16, 2016, 04:16:59 PM
Hello,
I am new here and I found this place after listening to last night end of days radio and I wanted to know more about this interesting fellow known as George Senda can someone recap who exactly this guy is and why he's so fascinating to people?

Do yourself a favor and just move on.   It ain't worth it.  Believe me...........

Quote from: James Raymon on October 16, 2016, 04:16:59 PM
Hello,
I am new here and I found this place after listening to last night end of days radio and I wanted to know more about this interesting fellow known as George Senda can someone recap who exactly this guy is and why he's so fascinating to people?

Lilith

Quote from: James Raymon on October 16, 2016, 04:27:27 PM
It's that bad?

Try it, you might love us!

Welcome to bellgab!  Please post often!

Praise MV!