• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2016, 11:59:24 PM
Not good enough. Senda clearly thinks he deserves better.

Some might say he's a disgusting ungrateful wretch who should be drowned in a vat of his own piss.

Lol if god wills it

Defwhale

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 21, 2016, 11:50:47 PM
Yes falkie told me that MV remove some programs and install a virus on the computer that he send him.

There have been so many heartwarming stories from Sedentary about his gratefulness and appreciation towards those who have helped him. 

Perhaps someday White Crow will get his reward as well.  I can't imagine why Patty isn't lending them a car.

Falkie2013

The host of End of Days Radio and Little Chris and others asked me to call in because it was their 100th show. I could not call in because someone kept repeatedly calling in.
When I finally got through and was NFL on briefly, that asshole Chefist called in.
I wished them a good night and hung up.
Cosmic Hobo told me that they would attempt to sandbag me and he was absolutely right.
I messaged them to NEVER again ask me to call or host IF Chefist is involved in any capacity.
I've had quite enough aggravation from that troll.
Little Chris asked me to call back in and I told him no.
I will not be publicly humiliated or expose myself to someone like Chefist live on the air.
Ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Defwhale on May 22, 2016, 12:04:37 AM
There have been so many heartwarming stories from Sedentary about his gratefulness and appreciation towards those who have helped him. 

Perhaps someday White Crow will get his reward as well.  I can't imagine why Patty isn't lending them a car.

Me neither. Why doesn't everyone know he deserves anything he demands? What is wrong with people?

MR. Spock

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2016, 12:07:42 AM
Me neither. Why doesn't everyone know he deserves anything he demands? What is wrong with people?
I dont know why falkie is butthurt because MV is being nice to him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:12:25 AM
I dont know why falkie is butthurt because MV is being nice to him.

Because Senda is the sort of cunt who would complain that a lottery win of $2 million wasn't $3 million. He's an ungrateful pile of shit.

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 21, 2016, 11:50:47 PM
Yes falkie told me that MV remove some programs and install a virus on the computer that he send him.
BLAAAaaa ha ha ha ha. True or not, that's just funny.

GEORGE:  Video @ 9:00                 ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2016, 11:52:51 PM
Senda worked out how to turn it on? Wow. How then would he know there's a virus on it?
It's in the USB Port. Wait...                   wrong thread.   :o

How many $5 a month payments does Falkie still owe MV on that thing?

MR. Spock

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 22, 2016, 12:14:56 AM
BLAAAaaa ha ha ha ha. True or not, that's just funny.

GEORGE:  Video @ 9:00                 ;D ;D ;D
George is the dumbest guy on the planet. He went to America River College and got a "computer science degree" and does not know how to use a computer. WTF

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 22, 2016, 12:16:28 AM
It's in the USB Port. Wait...                   wrong thread.   :o

The legend of Hoagie lives on.

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:18:11 AM
George is the dumbest guy on the planet. He went to America River College and got a "computer science degree" and does not know how to use a computer. WTF
I remember reading that in his thread. I also remember busting a gut laughing. ;)

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:18:11 AMHe went to America River College and got a "computer science degree" and does not know how to use a computer.

Is that what he told you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:18:11 AM

Don't forget he walked in off the street into IBM and helped their s/w engineers out of the shit.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 22, 2016, 12:20:06 AM
Is that what he told you?
He did post that he went to american river college and got a "computer science degree" and its also on his google plus account that he went to american river college.

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 21, 2016, 11:39:03 PM
Falkie is a pussy because when Chefist called end of days radio show, falkie left the show. Plus Falkie is MAD at MV because of his computer that MV send him.

Can confirm, heard it for myself, LIVE on EODR!!

Praise MV!

MR. Spock

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2016, 12:20:57 AM
Don't forget he walked in off the street into IBM and helped their s/w engineers out of the shit.
your right.
American River College is a Jr College is Sacramento, Ca.

MR. Spock

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 22, 2016, 12:23:37 AM
:)
Hi IB, so does his technical prowess. ;)   :D
Chefist and Little Chris what is your two cents on the show tonight??

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 22, 2016, 12:23:37 AM
:)
Hi IB, so does his technical prowess. ;)   :D

Hi! I didn't have a chance to download all the OSOM shows before I lost access to the vault. Does he have those shows available if I sign up for his new show?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2016, 12:20:57 AM

Falkie, they don't appear to believe you about your CS  degree from American River - can you show your diploma in a video?

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:21:51 AM
He did post that he went to american river college and got a "computer science degree" and its also on his google plus account that he went to american river college.
Hah, they also have a 100% acceptance rate.  https://www.cappex.com/colleges/American-River-College

Falkie2013

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 12:21:51 AM

Get your facts correct troll.
I majored in computer science.
I never said I got a degree in it.
And I know know better to tell anyone ( with notable exceptions ) on here anything in confidence.
As for Chefist, Cosmic Hobo predicted the the EOD hosts would sandbag me by having that asshole call in if I called in and he was exactly right.
Sorry to disappoint those of who who were eagerly waiting to see him make either a fool out of me or spout his lies or slander again.
I will NEVER call in again if he is involved and probably won't anyway just on general principles.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 12:30:08 AM
And I know know better to tell anyone ( with notable exceptions ) on here anything in confidence.

That'll be a fucking first!! ROFL.

As for Chefist, Cosmic Hobo predicted the the EOD hosts would sandbag me by having that asshole call in if I called in and he was exactly right.
Sorry to disappoint those of who who were eagerly waiting to see him make either a fool out of me or spout his lies or slander again.
I will NEVER call in again if he is involved and probably won't anyway just on general principles.

Make sure the door doesn't break on your vast ass on the way out, cunt. As for 'principles', you don't know the meaning of the word. Cunt.

Lilith

Well, there ya have it folks,  George calling Chefist an asshole!

... AND calling MichaelEODR and DanielEODR "sandbaggers".

MR. Spock

Go back to American River college and take some more computer classes George and stop going to "city limits". For the ones who don't know is that "city limits" is a strip club near American River College.

Defwhale