• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

People have this strange idea that I am getting PAID for my podcast appearances.
Unless you're a national name like Leo Laporte or Kim Kommodo who have product placement, most podcast make little or no money.
I'm not at that level yet to get paid my my guest hosting duties.
I will remind you once again that MV does not pay guest hosts either.
Perhaps one day I could be in a picture like the one below.👍😀
And it would be MY money.

starrmtn001

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 21, 2016, 07:11:40 AM
Is Falkie really calling in or are you using the lure of the Falkie to bring in Bellgab listeners to your show. It seems a little unethical if that is the case. Perhaps you should try getting your own following without riding on Falkie's coattails. Falkie should charge you for appearances as he is now apart of the largest overnight radio program.
Wow, hobo, you really missed the mark here.  If you've been listening to EODR, regularly, you'd know that Myke and Danial are doing an increasingly successful broadcast on their own.

Oh, wait.  That was sarcasm.  Right? ;) ;D

cosmic hobo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 21, 2016, 03:43:25 PM
Wow, hobo, you really missed the mark here.  If you've been listening to EODR, regularly, you'd know that Myke and Danial are doing an increasingly successful broadcast on their own.

Oh, wait.  That was sarcasm.  Right? ;) ;D

Falkie is bellgab's 10 star, 10 star, 10 star General.

chefist

Quote from: username on May 21, 2016, 01:57:50 PM
I've talked to him about it, he said he would like to call in and say hello. Maybe you can convince him to charge me money.

What about that top 10 list for your 100th show? Also, I'd like to call in when George does...would that be possible?

Falkie2013

Little Chris just piped in DEMANDING that I call in to EOD and be all angry and pissed off or he will be bored.
He doesn't LIKE it when I publish his pm's to me.
Well, I don't like it when he or people make DEMANDS of me.
So he shall get his wish as I mention him.
Count on it.
I am not Mr. Schock Jock.
I was going to call in and wish them well.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2016, 04:01:10 PM
What about that top 10 list for your 100th show? Also, I'd like to call in when George does...would that be possible?

Top 10 list of what exactly?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
Your best moments of the past 100 shows...

Okay i can talk about this in the beginning

chefist

Quote from: username on May 21, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

Okay i can talk about this in the beginning

I have only been listening for a few months...having a top 10 is just good marketing! ...looking forward to the show...pizza and beer ready!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2016, 04:13:59 PM
I have only been listening for a few months...having a top 10 is just good marketing! ...looking forward to the show...pizza and beer ready!

Call in second half thats when the party 10pm pst

Falkie2013

Kathy called me with the latest on the Ratty Patty car situation.
We're both laughing about how truly dumb Patty can be.
Ratty Patty video in a few minutes.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I got industrious and cleaned out all the old grape jelly, ketchup, mustard, etc. containers on the top shelf of my fridge.

( The shelf just has sealed Safeway brand small water bottles on it now. ).

Washed out the mustard etc. bottles & jars and recycled them.

My bad back didn't like it that I was standing there so long while cooking breakfast and talking to Kathy.

Quote from: username on May 21, 2016, 05:18:12 PM
Call in second half thats when the party 10pm pst

Wait, we can't call in until 10pm pacific? That's 1am eastern. I'll try to stay up that late, but I'm not promising anything.  :(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2016, 05:40:10 PM
Wait, we can't call in until 10pm pacific? That's 1am eastern. I'll try to stay up that late, but I'm not promising anything.  :(

10 pm pst is when the second half of the party begins.. You can call in before the guest not a problem but the second half there is no guest just choas.

Quote from: username on May 21, 2016, 07:23:23 PM
10 pm pst is when the second half of the party begins.. You can call in before the guest not a problem but the second half there is no guest just choas.

Ah! OK!

MR. Spock

Falkie is a pussy because when Chefist called end of days radio show, falkie left the show. Plus Falkie is MAD at MV because of his computer that MV send him.

norland2424

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 21, 2016, 11:39:03 PM
Falkie is a pussy because when Chefist called end of days radio show, falkie left the show. Plus Falkie is MAD at MV because of his computer that MV send him.

Is he really mad at MV?

chefist

Chicken George

MR. Spock

Quote from: norland2424 on May 21, 2016, 11:40:05 PM
Is he really mad at MV?
Yes falkie told me that MV remove some programs and install a virus on the computer that he send him.

EarthAlien007

MV sent Falkie a computer?
I'm mad at MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 21, 2016, 11:50:47 PM
Yes falkie told me that MV remove some programs and install a virus on the computer that he send him.

Senda worked out how to turn it on? Wow. How then would he know there's a virus on it?

norland2424

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on May 21, 2016, 11:51:30 PM
MV sent Falkie a computer?
I'm mad at MV.

He sent falkie a custom built e machine

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on May 21, 2016, 11:56:38 PM
He sent falkie a custom built e machine

Not good enough. Senda clearly thinks he deserves better.

Some might say he's a disgusting ungrateful wretch who should be drowned in a vat of his own piss.