• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2015, 06:19:23 AM
Remember boys and girls Senda is right and all those who disagree with his idoicy (me included) are all stupid. It's official. Maybe if those of us who wear specs break the arms off and use gaffer tape instead we'll be bestowed with Sendawisdom (tm).
Do we have to duct tape the temple to the glasses or go with the tape directly to your head/face as falkie did himself at one point? ?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 17, 2015, 11:13:43 PM
Has Art ever sent Falkie a dime?  Open Lines Gerry has - twice.

I'm not sure how you define "genuine concern," but I guarantee you that Ol' Gerry is a true Falkie friend and supporter.

Pre-doucher Tommy, that you?

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 18, 2015, 04:01:41 PM
I agree. The train wreck is coming and I for one just can not turn away!

When you're red lining your broken down old ride to keep up with the traffic, it doesn't take much to blow the engine.

(I'm not very good with analogies)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on June 18, 2015, 04:20:54 AM
Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  December 4, 2013:  "Noory, You Just Declared War on Me and I'm Not Gonna Take it!"
After re-watching that video...wow how things can change or I hate to say, seems like a classic sell out for an interview, a pair of glasses and a few hollow promises. I will say it agsin, very sad. Honestly Falkie if the shoe was on the other foot, what would you think and say? I am trying hard to understand and maybe, just maybe be the voice of reason here?

In today's episode, George Noory e-mails The Guy From Pittsburgh a new background for his videos (2:57 into video) - a dumpy room littered with pizza boxes.  Falkie is livid.  Hilarity ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktpZxMNkDE

eddie dean

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 18, 2015, 06:05:10 PM
When you're red lining your broken down old ride to keep up with the traffic, it doesn't take much to blow the engine.

(I'm not very good with analogies)

heh
It's the effort that counts! :)

bateman

Falkie, this is what someone else (50 years younger than you) is doing in their bedroom. Pick up one of those Trading for Dummies books and get Senda Asset Management off the ground!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/television/posts/canadian-teen-hits-it-big-on-the-stock-market

Daggit

coaster

Quote from: Daggit on June 18, 2015, 08:58:33 PM
Didn't Falkie claim that he didn't say anything bad about MV?
Never believe a word Falkie says. Its all lies.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 18, 2015, 09:22:52 PM
Never believe a word Falkie says. Its all lies.

I'm beginning to believe there is no such a thing a natural selection...Falkie's still around! Curse the planets!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Daggit on June 18, 2015, 08:58:33 PM
Didn't Falkie claim that he didn't say anything bad about MV?

I usually don't but I find it disturbing that a podcast host has the need to get stinking drunk before every episode.
Of course, with his lineup, there may well be that need.
I don't know.
Or it could all be a running gag that i am not aware of.

I just posted all of Jazmunda's MITD trailers to my forum, blogs. my Google +, Twitter and my Facebook page.
They're absolutely brilliant !
And I did not know of them before the Art Bell video because I had not been looking on the Art Bell thread because I was busy.
And this one as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTgG5wDzO8

Hardly the act of someone who HATES Art Bell.

My section of posts about Art Bell is entitled this :

Art Bell Discussion Forum. Area 52.

Kingdom of Nye.

The place to discuss all things about the King of Nye.

I also put on the DMRN trailers as well.

How is that helpful? No one reads your forum or blogs except for your admin.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 18, 2015, 09:40:31 PM
How is that helpful? No one reads your forum or blogs except for your admin.

Wrong, forum breath.

I also posted this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hZB-75FPBQ

See the picture below as proof that some people do follow my forum.
I also have fans on Twitter, Facebook and my You Tube channel of course.
Latest visitor from Australia and newest from Nigeria.

What's the old rule of thumb ?
You tell one person about something and if enthused enough, he ( or she ) tells 10 other people and so on.

I HATE Art Bell ?

Bullshit.

And I'm not a Davebot either but I am not going to insult the man when we are involved in a venture together.
Once I get all this cleaning done I will do reviews of George's shows.

coaster

Are you still claiming youtube made you take the video down (for absolutely no reason) instead of just telling everyone that you deleted it?

coaster

the counter counts falkie's and his admin's forum views, which are the only ones visiting his bs site. fuck me, he is such a retard.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 18, 2015, 09:29:18 PM
I usually don't but I find it disturbing that a podcast host has the need to get stinking drunk before every episode.
Of course, with his lineup, there may well be that need.
I don't know.
Or it could all be a running gag that i am not aware of...

I'm surprised you're going after MV so soon after your gigantic flop trying to smear (Redacted) and Art Bell.  Actually, I'm not. 

Keep digging!

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 18, 2015, 09:59:48 PM

Latest visitor from Australia and newest from Nigeria.

I will hunt this Art Bell hating traitor down.

Did the visitor from Nigeria mention anything about an inheritance?

Too soon?

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on June 18, 2015, 01:08:05 PM
jesus christ you are one annoying little shit.
Completely agree. I dig brig's vids. OLG is a douchetroll.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 10:14:10 PM
I will hunt this Art Bell hating traitor down.

Did the visitor from Nigeria mention anything about an inheritance?

Too soon?

He didn't post THIS time but I did get an email saying he's looking for a Mr. J. Azmunda Esquire and wants to offer him a $100 million inheritance.

And here's a pic of some of the stuff I am tossing.
I wish I'd done this long ago.

And it doesn't matter what Coaster and they follow up posters says.
Their posts are blockedm, usually are filled with the usual repetitve vitriol towards me and don't mean anything since * I * never see them.
Now to finish cleaning so I can do a video of THIS room tonight whic IS very much a work in progress.
I can't get the boxes out until after the first.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 18, 2015, 10:21:14 PM

And here's a pic of some of the stuff I am tossing.
I wish I'd done this long ago.

Can you not resist posting anything no matter how small and unisteresting about yourself? Fuck off. Just fuck off.

Quote from: b_dubb on June 18, 2015, 10:18:13 PM
I dig brig's vids.

I'm sure you do.  It figures that you would, and is very telling in my estimation.

And you guys rip on Falkie?  Geez.

jazmunda

I guess I can officially retire now.

WOTR

Smarten up Falkie... Comment on Brigs' video.  You have somebody who seems to genuinely be a fan (G-D knows why) and you cannot so much as take a moment out of your busy schedule to comment and thank her ?  Learn something from Jorch- your fans matter... Particularly when you do not have a ton of them.  He travels around the country singing for them and meeting them in person- you cannot even wade into this wasteland of a thread dedicated to you to acknowledge one of your supporters...

I have yet to watch one of your videos start to finish (even the Jorch interview I probably only watched 2 minutes of, tops.)  Here is somebody who has probably subscribed, has commented, unlike so many others in this thread seems to have a genuine appreciation for you rather than trollingl (is that why you hate her OLG?) and has even made a video to interact with you...

Anyhow Brig- I like your camera presence even if I did not care for the content (I have troubles with anything Falkie related, particularly when I have just had a meal...)

coaster

Only 18 registered users, two of which are falkie and his "forum administrator". The others are probably members from here. Whats the point?
I love the rules there.- "New members  are also not allowed to make personal remarks about any members religion, health status, weight, employment status, intelligence, or otherwise disparage any member of this board." So basically, don't make fun of falkie. haha. how lame.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on June 19, 2015, 12:07:07 AM
I guess I can officially retire now.

No. We need you to start your own Aussie based show, Midnight At Ayers Rock where you talk about haunted Australia and ghost wallabees.

And to show how nobody READS my forum here's the announcement from our Emperor himself where he announced the show is on.
it doesn't matter to me how many views so long as the word gets out to someone and is different from You Tube where it does.
Noory interview now at 1800 views.
Pearl moment 653.
Where is 'Ol Gerry anyaway ?

Midnight in the Desert is on the way! It is official now, Starting in late July we will begin streaming a full show from Mon-Fri 9PM- 12AM P.T. It will come to you Worldwide on the Internet in 64Kbps Stereo on Tune In which has a free app available for download right now.
Keith and myself have come to a agreement and the main Studio gear has been ordered. There is a great deal of work ahead and all of you who are friends and fans will have to help out when the time comes by spreading the word far and wide.

Wanna Take a Ride?

Art Bell

And one I posted from his page on sky snakes.

•From Art Bell. Art posted this on my Facebook page. Sky snakes ! by Admin

3/21/2014 6:08 am          http://www.artbell.com/sky-snakes-the-terror-in-the-air/

Replies
Views
Last post     

Pinned           
•From Art Bell. Art posted this on my Facebook page. Sky snakes ! by Admin
3/21/2014 6:08 am     1 132
3/21/2014 6:31 am
by just69_98

As if we didn't have enough to worry about .

Sky snakes ?

WTF ???

Last edited by just69_98 (3/21/2014 9:56 am)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "   

just69_98 Moderator Offline
     Registered: 2/09/2014 Posts: 465 Re: From Art Bell. Art posted this on my Facebook page. Sky snakes !

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQhWOGtiz_nsVlIWUKAxQyTIZM81ehT8zVqwD25WLBBb1K_lvGug

I like to picture the sky snakes looking like this http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png

http://www.abiuro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tumblr_lk3mlmgbes1qawij6o1_5001.jpg

Last edited by just69_98 (3/21/2014 6:32 am  1 130
3/21/2014 6:31 am
by just69_98

0 52
4/14/2015 1:24 pm
by Admin

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

And to show how nobody READS mt forum here's the announcement from our Emperor himself where he announced the show is on.

A word from our KING to his loyal subjects. It's ON ! by Admin
4/14/2015 1:24 pm  Midnight in the Desert is on the way! It is official now, Starting in late July we will begin streaming a full show from Mon-Fri 9PM- 12AM P.T. It will come to you Worldwide on the Internet in 64Kbps Stereo on Tune In which has a free app available for download right now.
Keith and myself have come to a agreement and the main Studio gear has been ordered. There is a great deal of work ahead and all of you who are friends and fans will have to help out when the time comes by spreading the word far and wide.

Wanna Take a Ride?

Art Bell

And one I posted from his page on sky snakes.

Falkie I hate to be the one to break it to you but you posting a message that Art posted on Facebook and Bellgab is not the same thing as Art posting it on your site.

Sorry to have to bring you back to reality from la la land.