• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 07:33:06 PM
You should start a Twitch channel!  That would be interesting.

I haven't used iMovie in over a decade, but adding an intro is literally the simplest thing to do.  Just put the intro file before the main video in your project timeline and combine the two into one rendered video.

Get Coaster to do this for you, he's a whiz at video editing.  He should make you an intro.

Last I looked, Coaster bwas one of my critics.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:09:49 PM
If someone wants to volunteer to help show me in person I will pay them $20 and cook them spaghetti or chicken soup or something.
I think I'd pass on any food you'd make, brother.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 22, 2015, 08:37:58 AM
... its my way of telling her I love her...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 05:52:44 PM
... She thinks she will only be able to find a studio & is a pessimist...

The two of you have been horribly bad influences for each other.  All these years later and neither one of you takes care of themselves physically.  Neither of you work, or have apparently ever worked doing anything much.  Neither of you have developed any marketable skills.  You both seem to be mostly pretty good at collecting government benefits - yeah, you know all about that.

It's people like you who make most of the rest of us resent welfare recipients.  We suspect there are a lot more grifters on the public dole than actual people in need.  Of course it's been so long and you're so unhealthy that you actually are now in need.  Pathetic.

Now she gets bounced for apparently keeping her taxpayer paid apartment in filth, and all she thinks she can get is a taxpayer paid studio apartment?  What do you two think she should get, a palace?  Be glad it isn't me deciding because I wouldn't even give her a cardboard box and a place to park it.  You either.

Thanks for tying up the emergency rooms every time you two get a hangnail.  Non-payers are the reason so many are closing

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 09:18:17 PM
... I got a truly vile email from Little Chris.

Should I publish it?

He finally reveals what he has REALLY thought of me and not all his " adoring fan " bs...

Wow, really?  What do you assume most people think of you?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 09:18:17 PM
Now i have a question for all of you.
I got a truly vile email from Little Chris.
Should I publish it?
He finally reveals what he has REALLY thought of me and not all his " adoring fan " bs.
He's furious because I called him on all the grandiose promises he made and he can't stand to be called a congenital liar.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Publish it.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
Last I looked, Coaster bwas one of my critics.

Exactly, he owes you!  Besides, everybody's a critic.  Opinions are like assholes, everybody is one.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 09:26:14 PM
Exactly, he owes you!  Besides, everybody's a critic.  Opinions are like assholes, everybody is one.

This goes back to my question in a different way.

If you do a Google search for George Noory, you come up with this :

george noory

About 503,000 results

If you look for me, you come up with this :

the guy from pittsburgh

About 48,900,000 results

1.   The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Paranormal Discussion & News Forumtheguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/‎
Though in my fictional world there is a high speed underwater rail line going from Pittsburgh to San Francisco to Honolulu to Tokyo and Bejing. The Pittsburgh ...

Finally, if you look for Art, you come up with this :

art bell

About 306,000,000 results

1.   Art Bell - Midnight in the Desertartbell.com/‎
Art Bell the king of late night talk radio returns in July 2015.‎Archives - ‎Paranormal - ‎Guests By Date - ‎Art Bell

art bell

Mind you I am NOT trying to compare myself to Art, by any means.
But how can there be more results about me than George Noory as he's been on the web long before I started doing videos ?

Even looking up George Senda gets almost more results than Noory.
About 451,000 results (0.36 seconds)
Search Results

George Senda | Facebook

I will admit to not knowing how Google ranks its searches.

LC claims, in part, that if you search for Noory you find that no one cares about Noory anymore and by extension, no one watches my stuff either, in part, because I talk about Noory yet videos about Noory and Art get watched a lot.
My biggest video is about Art & then about a guy named King Human on You Tube.
LC is obssessed with shock videos.
I told him repeatedly ( and Drone as well ) that shock is NOT me & I don't LIKE doing it.
He kept hounding me about it for months and just did again in the most vicious manner.
I personally think its an age difference & that you don't have to shock or be vulgar to get views but what do I know about shock ?
Opinions anyone ?
And try to be civil about it please.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 09:43:15 PM
This goes back to my question in a different way.

If you do a Google search for George Noory, you come up with this :

george noory

About 503,000 results

If you look for me, you come up with this :

the guy from pittsburgh

About 48,900,000 results

1.   The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Paranormal Discussion & News Forumtheguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/‎
Though in my fictional world there is a high speed underwater rail line going from Pittsburgh to San Francisco to Honolulu to Tokyo and Bejing. The Pittsburgh ...

Finally, if you look for Art, you come up with this :

art bell

About 306,000,000 results

1.   Art Bell - Midnight in the Desertartbell.com/‎
Art Bell the king of late night talk radio returns in July 2015.‎Archives - ‎Paranormal - ‎Guests By Date - ‎Art Bell

art bell

Mind you I am NOT trying to compare myself to Art, by any means.
But how can there be more results about me than George Noory as he's been on the web long before I started doing videos ?

Even looking up George Senda gets almost more results than Noory.
About 451,000 results (0.36 seconds)
Search Results

George Senda | Facebook

I will admit to not knowing how Google ranks its searches.

You really are a narcissistic fuck.

Do you really think that all of the results for a search with the word Pittsburgh in it are for you?

Fucking read your Google for Dummies book you big fat mooching dummy.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 09:50:07 PM
You really are a narcissistic fuck.

Do you really think that all of the results for a search with the word Pittsburgh in it are for you?

Fucking read your Google for Dummies book you big fat mooching dummy.

Welp, so much for being civil.

Falkie your videos already have some shock value.

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 09:52:14 PM
Welp, so much for being civil.

Falkie your videos already have some shocking value.

Fixed.

3OctaveFart

Do the content that makes you happy.
There are enough Francii on YouTube chugging Cheeto and Mountain Dew malts.
I think reviewing old sci-fi fare was a good idea.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 09:43:15 PM

I told him (littlechris) repeatedly ( and Drone as well ) that shock is NOT me & I don't LIKE doing it.

The sooner you realize that there is no difference between these two trolls the better off you'll be in your online relationships.

coaster

After googling "the guy from pittsburgh" I noticed that sites related to falkie disappear after the first page.

You mean there are other guys from Pittsburgh? I told you to (tm) your username, dude.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 09:52:14 PM
Well, so much for being civil.

Falkie your videos already have some shock value.

Well, so much for his opinion.
I ask a legitimate question and NOT making it about me at all & DAGGITROLL goes off on me.

IF something works out that is in the works there will be a lot more than 1 page of results for me.
Its not happening yet & its NOT the interview.

In the meantime I was asked to do this and must ask the question first :

IF the same posters call someone else a narccissist over and over without substantiation, aren't they too, being narccistic by posting the same bs over and over ?

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) EMP: 1-20-2017 !!!

You're a textbook NPD, unable to recognize the damage you've done to yourself and those in your life in a pursuit to satiate your own vanity. The sooner you come to terms with that fact, the better.

SnapT

Are you searching Google using search terms in QUOTES, Falkie?  It's pointless otherwise.  Here are the results I'm getting, totally different than yours.

"george noory" : 464,000 results
"art bell" : 437,000 results
"the guy from pittsburgh" : 13,900 results
"george senda" : 1,650 results

If it's not obvious, the reason you had so many more search results than Noory in your search is because Google was pulling up every page that had the words "pittsburgh" and "guy" on it.  You have to put things in quotes for Google to search for an exact name or phrase in order, i.e. "the guy from pittsburgh."

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 10:45:42 PM
Are you searching Google using search terms in QUOTES, Falkie?  It's pointless otherwise.  Here are the results I'm getting, totally different than yours.

"george noory" : 464,000 results
"art bell" : 437,000 results
"the guy from pittsburgh" : 13,900 results
"george senda" : 1,650 results

If it's not obvious, the reason you had so many more search results than Noory in your search is because Google was pulling up every page that had the words "pittsburgh" and "guy" on it.  You have to put things in quotes for Google to search for an exact name or phrase in order, i.e. "the guy from pittsburgh."
no I just typed the words on the screen as shown. I've never put anything in quotes because I did not know you had to.

Typing bellgab comes up with 15,400 results.
Typing bellgab in quotes gives me the identical result.
I had thought it is looking for precisely what you type in the search box.

SnapT

As for "shock" videos, I'm for them!  In moderation. 

You may know that fat guy Boogie for his "shock" videos that went viral, but it's a fact that the vast majority of his videos are EXACTLY LIKE FALKIE'S.  Unedited footage of him sitting in front of a camera in his room as he rambles on various topics that interest him and his audience, including his poor health.  Example...

http://youtu.be/b1BOW_AzVYg
That video has 134,000 views.  Why?  Because tens of millions of people were introduced to Boogie through his "shock" videos, and a small fraction of those millions decided to subscribe to his channel and watch his rambling videos.  Without those Francis "shock" videos going viral, he would be nowhere near as popular as he is today.  He sure wouldn't be making a good living like he is.  He just bought a house!

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 11:06:48 PM
no I just typed the words on the screen as shown. I've never put anything in quotes because I did not know you had to.

If you're searching for MULTIPLE words, like a name, you need to put it in quotes or it'll pull up EVERY PAGE that has all of those words on the page, no matter what combination.  So a search for George Noory WITHOUT quotes brings up a page that says "George Washington" and "Jonathan Noory" on it, but NOT "George Noory".

BellGab is one word, no quotes required.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 11:11:51 PM
If you're searching for MULTIPLE words, like a name, you need to put it in quotes or it'll pull up EVERY PAGE that has all of those words on the page, no matter what combination.  So a search for George Noory WITHOUT quotes brings up a page that says "George Washington" and "Jonathan Noory" on it, but NOT "George Noory".

BellGab is one word, no quotes required.

Typed BellGab it still comes up with the same results.

Here's my review of Noory's book on Amazon.
And I am NOT brownnosing Noory in doing it.

Your review of Someone Is Hiding Something just went live on Amazon.com

Dear george senda,
Your latest review has just gone live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to write about your experience with this item.
Your reviewing stats

Reviews written: 21
Reviewer rank: 1,410,565
Helpful votes: 17 of 31

Someone Is Hiding Something
~Richard Belzer

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to the subject., March 23, 2015
By george senda
This review is from: Someone Is Hiding Something: What Happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book. The authors go through all the possible scenarios for what might have happened to this flight & the people on it from terrorism, to fire, to alien abduction to landing on Diego Garcia.
The only one they missed is the possibility that a directed EMP pulse could have been directed at the aircraft to take it down by parties unknown.
They quote other authors & writers & aviation experts along with government officials who were intimately involved in the investigation and disappearance.
If you're interested into what happened to this ghost flight, get and read this book.
I reviewed this book on my You Tube channel as well as The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ).

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 11:21:53 PM
BellGab is one word!  Quotes are for search terms with multiple words, like a person's name!

Type "The Guy From Pittsburgh" with quotes and without quotes and see the difference.

http://youtu.be/OAYwqEbF7Z0

coaster

I'm calling bullshit. Brown nosing is exactly what you are doing. Your idea of a quality book must be really low if you gave that book five stars..

Laurakinch

How the hell do you not know this?!  But Bill Gates offered you a job, huh?

Laurakinch

DUhhhhhhh! God, you're a moron

Daggit

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 23, 2015, 11:36:34 PM
DUhhhhhhh! God, you're a moron

His mom must have known he was going to rob her blind once she passed and that is why she dropped him on his head multiple times as a fat baby.

Fucking Genius! Bill Gates must be kicking himself.

Who

Yes you are.

Dear george senda,
Your latest review has just gone live on Amazon. We and millions of shoppers on Amazon appreciate the time you took to write about your experience with this item.

Wow.  You really do have fans!  Amazon and millions of Amazon shoppers appreciate you!  May I have your autograph?

Laurakinch

Your review of Someone Is Hiding Something just went live on Amazon.com

Dear george senda,
Your reviewing stats

Reviews written: 21
Reviewer rank: 1,410,565
Helpful votes: 17 of 31

Someone Is Hiding Something
~Richard Belzer

By george senda
This review is from: Someone Is Hiding Something: What Happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book. The authors go through all the possible scenarios for what might have happened to this flight & the people on it from terrorism, to fire, to alien abduction to landing on Diego Garcia.
The only one they missed is the possibility that a directed EMP pulse could have been directed at the aircraft to take it down by parties unknown.
They quote other authors & writers & aviation experts along with government officials who were intimately involved in the investigation and disappearance.
If you're interested into what happened to this ghost flight, get and read this book.
I reviewed this book on my You Tube channel as well as The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ).

And why the fuck are you copy and pasting on bellgab a book review you wrote?
Newsflash: Nobody gives a shit!

Nah, you're not narcissistic at all.

SnapT

Quote from: coaster on March 23, 2015, 11:31:50 PM
Your idea of a quality book must be really low if you gave that book five stars bags of popcorn.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 10:34:19 PM

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) EMP: 1-20-2017 !!!

Impressive George, didn't know you could time travel.   So who is the next President?

btw....   "grease" means to pay a small bribe, to get things done.  it's a take off of "grease the wheels" to make things go smoothly.

Yorkshire pud

That's because for all your proclamations you're tech savvy; you're not. Get an Etch-a-sketch off Ebay. Then look for a YT vid how to use it.