• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 06, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Looks like that nice gentleman from Japan just got p ut out to pasture.  He was trying to show George some encouraging numbers.  Looks like tubby got all confised, didn't understand, got mad, etc, etc.

Good morning!

I'm watching this muttering now. Looks like he's trying to reach you. All the people who helped him out in the past, he's contacting. Even his sister apparently told him to get lost.

Apparently he has "a third credit card" that he forgot about and now he's behind in payments. (EDIT: A fourth Wells Fargo credit card. I could've sworn he said third earlier tho.)

Can he file for bankruptcy? I'm tired of trying to think of helpful financial advice for this guy. His credit is crap anyway, so his credit cards should be the least of his concerns if he also can't pay utilities.

Now he's looking at other YouTube channels and speculating that they're making more money than he does. And reading paranormal websites. He's more fun when he's bellowing and banning people.

I'm going to hell.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
You might have heard it from me.

I offered to pay a bill but he had to send the bill to me and I would pay it directly. I made the offer here when he posted here and pmed him the offer. I did it openly here so the results could be seen.
Senda never replied, he ignored it completely.

And Happy tells a true Story. Ms. Jordan was a health nut and she showed up at his door with multiple bags of fresh fruits, vegies ect. She brought them because he was crying in the chat on RedBook that he had not eaten in days because he was poor.
She did get yelled at and told to bring cash next time.
I trust the story because Ms. Jordon told it to me directly and she was never a drama queen.
I take the Kelly DD stories a bit lighter because she was a drama queen and a drunk.

Actually that friend was me, back in my generous, sympathetic days.

That's why I never believe him now when some crucial utility is "about to get cut off." He just wants money to buy more crap. Buying junk is his drug. I can relate a little if you change the word "junk" to "Botox treatments." But not enough to scam innocents. Yet.

chefist

So he started a live video at 2am PT? Who did he think would be up to watch it? As we all knew, he would not be able to last until Tuesday...

Bart Ell

Slothie still thinks I followed him from his hooker site. It seems impossible for him to believe someone could grow to loathe him as quickly as I did!

I also learned that it just takes one appearance every few years to booster shot his hatred for good ole Bart!

bartelllegacy.com

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 09:18:41 AM
So he started a live video at 2am PT? Who did he think would be up to watch it? As we all knew, he would not be able to last until Tuesday...

Only the trolls haters and fools would be so lazy as to be in bed on such a momentous occasion. Presumably the ones who did find that their kettle didn't need descaling or all the fluff had been removed from their navel in the wee small hours tuned in. Therefore those were his target audience and jammed the switchboard blurting out the 16 digit number on their credit card to donate to him..

FallenSeraph

He's just did a shot on camera, right before he brought up his "male equipment" and "bulging intestinal wall."

Put down the booze, George.

I feel like I'm watching a not-so-PBS telethon.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
He's just did a shot on camera, right before he brought up his "male equipment" and "bulging intestinal wall."

Put down the booze, George.

I feel like I'm watching a not-so-PBS telethon.
I think I may know a fix for his problem !
way back in the day...
non use of male equipment could cause problems
Falkie’s right hand problem and his refusal to follow my suggestion
(switch it up and go with lefty)
just needs an ol fashioned Dr prostate massage !
if he is unable to see his regular Dr at the ER
maybe just give slow Kathy a call and get the Mayo ready !

If he can't pay his senior hovel rent, will they throw him out on his ass?  Did he ever give a proper explanation as to Why he is in such dire financial straits?  It's the beginning of the month, didn't the Dole Corporation send him his check? 

The biggest question of all:  If Kathleen is sitting on four thousand beans, and sluggo has contributed to the fund, and if Kathleen truly loves Georgie Porgie, why doesn't she bail his ass out?

I will take my answer off the air.

FallenSeraph

He took out 4 Wells Fargo credit cards and maxxed them all out and now he thinks he's going to get a ton of money in this class action lawsuit because they tricked him into taking out credit cards? Am I understanding this correctly?

I can't even follow this maze of financial mess and schemes and lies. I've had a raging headache for days.

This is basically four hours of financial woes, all his aches and pains, and a brief digression on legalizing prostitution.

He hasn't heard from his caretaker for days. Dude probably ran like hell for the hills. I wish I could have a conversation with that guy.

Now Drone is invited to live on the desert complex.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 06, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
If he can't pay his senior hovel rent, will they throw him out on his ass?  Did he ever give a proper explanation as to Why he is in such dire financial straits?  It's the beginning of the month, didn't the Dole Corporation send him his check? 

The biggest question of all:  If Kathleen is sitting on four thousand beans, and sluggo has contributed to the fund, and if Kathleen truly loves Georgie Porgie, why doesn't she bail his ass out?

I think yes, with a couple of no's and maybe a perhaps..Thank you caller.

3OctaveFart

Quote given that only $20 has come in and most of my viewers are unwilling or just too cheap to help support my channel financially with casg or car food help. I am seriously considering STOPPING creating new videos after Alien Con
Fuck your videos and fuck AlienCon.

FallenSeraph

The best part of this video is when he boasts that he's gained 18 subscribers since May 1, as yet another reason for why he should be making money. This finally gave me the LOL I needed this morning. Dude, 7 of those are me because you keep BANNING me.

I never thought I'd hear someone screaming at people not to donate through Super Chat. Damn.

It does sort of irritate me to learn that YT doesn't pay out Super Chat money until the creator makes $100 in donations/AdSense money. That means that for all the smaller channels that I throw a buck to here and there, my money is probably just sitting in YT bank account somewhere for God knows how long.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 06, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
Fuck your videos and fuck AlienCon.

There is no mincing of words here.  Concise and to the point, and appropriate I might add.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
The best part of this video is when he boasts that he's gained 18 subscribers since May 1

I think you meant 'susscribers'. He obviously doesn't realise you hate him now, he's under the illusion you're still on Team Senda.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
I think you meant 'susscribers'. He obviously doesn't realise you hate him now, he's under the illusion you're still on Team Senda.

He mentions my DAMN NAME in every video like a cry of desperation.  :-\

SredniVashtar

Kathy is even more improvident than Senda. I can guarantee that any monies entrusted to her tender care will be pissed up the wall almost immediately.

the BIG QUESTION is just how much of that 4K plus is DONOR FUNDED ?
he simply needs to explain to slow Kathy he is rearranging his “envelope money management system” and simply needs the %#*|â,¬] MONEY !

problem solved

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
again, I feel neglected...
I want on “Team SENDA”
(SENDA use here is NOT intended to be derogatory)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 06, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
again, I feel neglected...
I want on “Team SENDA”
(SENDA use here is NOT intended to be derogatory)

No you don't. It's dark and bleak on Team Senda, like having a Jehovah's Witness pop up in your email every 5 minutes, except with no promises of salvation.

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
He mentions my DAMN NAME in every video like a cry of desperation.  :-\
He mentions my name too. He thinks that I am the so-called Tracy Smith person. I am not her.  Fuck George. In stead of blaming the Russians, He blames me for all of his shit. Fuck George.

4 of his 18 were me bc he kept bannING me.
And 7 were you. That leaves another 7. He surprises me every day.
The best part of this video is when he boasts that he's gained 18 subscribers since May 1, as yet another reason for why he should be making money. This finally gave me the LOL I needed this morning. Dude, 7 of those are me because you keep BANNING me.

I never thought I'd hear someone screaming at people not to donate through Super Chat. Damn.

It does sort of irritate me to learn that YT doesn't pay out Super Chat money until the creator makes $100 in donations/AdSense money. That means that for all the smaller channels that I throw a buck to here and there, my money is probably just sitting in YT bank account somewhere for God knows how long.

Maybe by Tuesdays deadline, he will have a hundred more, cheapscates, the lot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 06, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
4 of his 18 were me bc he kept bannING me.
And 7 were you. That leaves another 7. He surprises me every day.

1 or 2 were me. I unsubscribed to drop him below 1000 twice.

WTF ?
is it ?
Tuesday or Thursday ?
I need a date and time !
planning a FAREWELL PARTY !
everyone invited...
(except SENDA)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 06, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
WTF ?
is it ?
Tuesday or Thursday ?
I need a date and time !
planning a FAREWELL PARTY !
everyone invited...
(except SENDA)

Will there be ice cream?

chefist

Just in....
-------------------------------------------

I just wanted to thank everyone that reached out to me !
My attorneys found your willingness to cooperate very helpful.
Tomorrow we will be meeting for a preliminary course of action.
It goes without saying the two of you that requested to remain anonymous as a condition of continued cooperation will be honored and the one, that did not request anonymity will be granted same status.
Again thank you and as I stated in our phone conversations, Mr. Senda will never know your online or real identities.
Thank you again
Tracey Smith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
No you don't. It's dark and bleak on Team Senda, like having a Jehovah's Witness pop up in your email every 5 minutes, except with no promises of salvation.

That's why he became ordained

... It does sort of irritate me to learn that YT doesn't pay out Super Chat money until the creator makes $100 in donations/AdSense money. That means that for all the smaller channels that I throw a buck to here and there, my money is probably just sitting in YT bank account somewhere for God knows how long.

As you know, Google owns YouTube.

That money ends up in their general fund, and if at some point a small channel is owed money it will be paid out of general funds.

So that buck or two is really going to exorbitant salaries, share buybacks, and so on, not sitting in an account somewhere waiting to be claimed.