• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 12, 2017, 05:37:36 PM
Falkie visited the UK?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/apr/21/huge-10-ton-fatberg-removed-chelsea-sewer-london
OMG...
great find !

did you find by googling Falkie or Falkenberg ?
or the FAT ONE ?
or "the Guy from Pittsburgh" ?
or George Senda ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 12, 2017, 06:12:00 PM
OMG...
great find !

did you find by googling Falkie or Falkenberg ?
or the FAT ONE ?
or "the Guy from Pittsburgh" ?
or George Senda ?

I'm surprised that SV didn't find this bombshell...No news from him about the surfacing of Senda...There must be a reasonable explanation.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q4kOm4hRUs
Falkie talks about whitecrow and rally. He also calls Brig aka Grib an evil person.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 12, 2017, 04:23:10 AM
//
You are correct sir, I'm not behind George. I don't play that way.

I admire his passion and if I can help him go to Alein Con to realize one of his many dreams. Which will also provide entertainment, I don't see the down side as long as I try to not have any misunderstandings with George. And that is the challenge. Wish me luck. duh yeah and it should be fun too if George, Muddy and I can make it happen..

Quote from: damon on September 12, 2017, 06:29:06 PM
... Falkie talks about whitecrow and rally. He also calls Brig aka Grib an evil person.

Normally Falkie starts disrespecting people AFTER they've sent him funds or tried to offer suggestions.  Here we have a pre-emptive attack on White Crow's funding of the AlienCon. 

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 10, 2017, 11:35:29 PM
Yeah.. something like that . don't remember..

Really?  I think you do remember. 

I never said fuck you for it either.  Fuck you.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 12, 2017, 06:49:59 PM
Normally Falkie starts disrespecting people AFTER they've sent him funds or tried to offer suggestions.  Here we have a pre-emptive attack on White Crow's funding of the AlienCon.

it's George taking the bait. the vid is his way of saying 'give me the money'. of course if it doesn't happen, he will complain about it being another broken promise to give him something.

well, well, George...
where is my shoutout ?
oh, I did get one...
(just under "another alias")
yea, I told him...hoping he might lurk...
he did
but, to bad mouth WhiteCrow AFTER his olive branch ...
UNFORGIVABLE, I SAY, UNFORGIVABLE...

George, be a man (or a not so close facsimile...)
and post...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 12, 2017, 07:13:09 PM
it's George taking the bait. the vid is his way of saying 'give me the money'. of course if it doesn't happen, he will complain about it being another broken promise to give him something.

Senda does that? Seriously?  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 12, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
well, well, George...
where is my shoutout ?
oh, I did get one...
(just under "another alias")
yea, I told him...hoping he might lurk...
he did
but, to bad mouth WhiteCrow AFTER his olive branch ...
UNFORGIVABLE, I SAY, UNFORGIVABLE...

George, be a man (or a not so close facsimile...)
and post...

I'd be interested in knowing the other tabs he has opened on his screen...Anything pertaining to his milk and mayo interests for instance...

George's enlightened "TURD EYE" is all knowing...
HATERS and TROLLS beware...
with his red shorts(tm) down and his "TURD EYE" gazing the heavens tonight...
the Master WILL receive (NO, not a big BLACK MAN'S "you know what"...) but a revelation, like none ever received in recorded history...

we shall be awaiting what was revealed to Falkie...

(video later)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

I'd be interested in knowing the other tabs he has opened on his screen...Anything pertaining to his milk and mayo interests for instance...
anything to do with his "sticky" home button ?

Quote from: damon on September 12, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q4kOm4hRUs
Falkie talks about whitecrow and rally. He also calls Brig aka Grib an evil person.

Falkie is an idiot. He did not try to call me but he did dial my number.
The first time I was not around and he left a voicemail, it was for Abram.
The second time I was around and answered. After we said hello to he got confused and hung up.
The third time we spoke a bit.
Me: Hello
Falkie: Are you comming over to do a show tonight?
Me: What in the Hell are you talking about?
Falkie: Oh sorry. is Ahbram there?
Me: The name is pronounced Abram.
Falkie: I always get that wrong, is he there?
Me: I do not know Abram.
Falkie: Is this 925-915-7xxx?
Me: yes it is.
Falkie: Oh. I have the wrong number here.

I gave Chefist the number and he made a phenomenal call.
Falkie decided that a spy got him and he changed his number.

A fourth call happened, it was a voice mail from a blocked number. A message from Falki to Abram telling him to email him right away, he was not trusting Abram with his new number.

So if anyone shows this to Falkie, he thought he was calling Abram but he called me. He had my number because it was written on the jalapeño pizza so the driver could call if he needed anything, it was not a spy it was his own ineptitude.
Also, he still had the pizza sitting there.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 12, 2017, 07:13:09 PM

George was well aware of the help being offered before...
my the email...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 12, 2017, 08:42:32 PM
The first time I was not around and he left a voicemail, it was for Abram.
The second time I was around and answered. After we said hello to he got confused and hung up.
The third time we spoke a bit.
Me: Hello
Falkie: Are you comming over to do a show tonight?
Me: What in the Hell are you talking about?
Falkie: Oh sorry. is Ahbram there?
Me: The name is pronounced Abram.
Falkie: I always get that wrong, is he there?
Me: I do not know Abram.
Falkie: Is this 925-915-7xxx?
Me: yes it is.
Falkie: Oh. I have the wrong number here.

I gave Chefist the number and he made a phenomenal call.
Falkie decided that a spy got him and he changed his number.

A fourth call happened, it was a voice mail from a blocked number. A message from Falki to Abram telling him to email him right away, he was not trusting Abram with his new number.

So if anyone shows this to Falkie, he thought he was calling Abram but he called me. He had my number because it was written on the jalapeño pizza so the driver could call if he needed anything, it was not a spy it was his own ineptitude.
Also, he still had the pizza sitting there.
that, Sir, was the result of Falkie's "TURD EYE" being hampered by his red shorts(tm) NOT being down around his ankles...

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 12, 2017, 08:42:32 PM

Evil Grub and Evil Rally Squirrel...lolz... ;D

WC...he called you out! Care to respond?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
I'm surprised that SV didn't find this bombshell...No news from him about the surfacing of Senda...There must be a reasonable explanation.
I hope Chelsea is NOT in Yorkshire !

it isn't, is it ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 12, 2017, 08:49:18 PM
I hope Chelsea is NOT in Yorkshire !

it isn't, is it ?

No, Chelsea is the rich end of London. (About 180 miles from Yorkshire). The fat berg might be the melting down of the kitchen staff, housemaids and butlers that didn't come up to muster. They can afford to do it there without plod asking too many awkward questions. But I'm surprised SV didn't give us the heads up on it.

damon

Quote from: damon on September 10, 2017, 05:51:08 PM
Abram removed the videos because of the falling out between Abram and Falkie. Falkie said that he called Abram but he did not call back. But Falkie dialed the wrong number and got someone else. The person that Falkie called was Rally. Rally even told George that he dialed the wrong number. The only reason that Falkie had Rally's number was because of the Olive/ hot pepper pizza that Rally order for George. That is how one of our hosts got the number of falkie for the interview. George Senda blames Abram for giving away the cell phone number. Abram did not give out the hard to get number of George Senda but George himself. George even thinks that Abram was a spy for Bellgab too. George did not blocked his phone number at first but he now does. George throws people under the bus a lot for miscommunications. The only person that George the master can blame is himself. As for Abram, He has learned about the wrath of the senda monster because he learned that the world goes around George and not the Sun.

Damon,
any words from Falkie lately ?
why does he continue to insist he never lurks here ?

it's his thread, after all !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 12, 2017, 08:48:12 PM
Evil Grub and Evil Rally Squirrel...lolz... ;D

WC...he called you out! Care to respond?

I'm not going to have any email inboxes
or any other private communication with George.

I have no issues with George. He requested that I email him and I refuse to do that.

If he truly wants some assistance from me for Alien Con then he will need to find a way to communicate publicly.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 12, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

I have no issues with George. He requested that I email him and I refuse to do that.

If he truly wants some assistance from me for Alein Con then he will need to find a way to communicate publicly.

He is the star...why would you not humble yourself to inbox him first? Asking for a friend

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 12, 2017, 09:26:12 PM
Damon,
any words from Falkie lately ?
why does he continue to insist he never lurks here ?

it's his thread, after all !

Oh, he lurks...

JustSayAhhhh

All I ever see is george giving orders and ALL you guys bending to him.

I dont see, how YOU don't see, you cou;d be telling him to do shit at YOUR order instead.

Jesus. All I see is some fat fuck that was funny when he first started, ordering you all around.

Fking stupid as hell.

tell em to do 20 jumping jacks and post his fat ass doing it. After all, it's for the fat fucks health. and there's 20 bucks in it for him at the end after it's posted.
Give him  money to go buy flowers and make him tape himself actually buying them with your donated money, and giving them to his next door neighbor.
He can get money for himself AFTER you see the fucking video of him doing it.

all i see is you guys catering to a once funny fat old fuck.

Pitty.

i cringe seeing you all cater to this fucking moron when u could actually see him make good tv again.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 12, 2017, 09:45:32 PM
He is the star...why would you not humble yourself to inbox him first? Asking for a friend

That is correct Sir, George is the talent. Its not about egos or being humble.

Tell your friend about Pride and Prejudice

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 12, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

I dont see, how YOU don't see, you cou;d be telling him to do shit at YOUR order instead.

Jesus. All I see is some fat fuck that was funny when he first started, ordering you all around.

Fking stupid as hell.

tell em to do 20 jumping jacks and post his fat ass doing it. After all, it's for the fat fucks health. and there's 20 bucks in it for him at the end after it's posted.
Give him  money to go buy flowers and make him tape himself actually buying them with your donated money, and giving them to his next door neighbor.

Pitty.

i cringe seeing you all cater to this fucking moron when u could actually see him make good tv again.
you are aware you are referring to a person who willingly accepted a $5 "donation" from Paladin for "Sweet and Slow Kathy"...
and instead of being grateful...
bitched about the low amount and the proceeded to brag how he (instead of forwarding it to "Sweet and Slow" Kathy) used it to buy Cinnabons...

get up to speed

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on September 12, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

Fking stupid as hell.

Pitty.

Go for! .. and I wish you success.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 12, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

If he truly wants some assistance from me for Alien Con then he will need to find a way to communicate publicly.
damn, how unreasonable...
you are certainly aware the FAT FUCK is so inept as to be unable to post on "his thread" in a public forum !