• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on August 26, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
so does George "fuck" milk cows ?

*from a Falkie self proclaimed description
(...."I don't know what it is....but it turns me on")

Sheep and goats are more likely, I lived on a cattle ranch and I've never heard bout' any cow buggering.. That's just not right...not right at all.

Who

Quote from: Norm on August 26, 2017, 07:51:08 PM
Sheep and goats are more likely, I lived on a cattle ranch and I've never heard bout' any cow buggering.. That's just not right...not right at all.

Senda does have a fondness for huge udders swaying in the wind, keeping time with the music.

Quote from: Who on August 26, 2017, 08:09:46 PM
Senda does have a fondness for huge udders swaying in the wind, keeping time with the music.
well, I could see "Falkie" being the guy that was the "first" in his county to ..... become romantic with a milk cow...
after draining it dry...
he "fucks the hell out of it"...

*he doesn't know why...it just turned him on....

Quote from: Norm on August 26, 2017, 07:51:08 PM
LOL...
TRUE STORY...
a guy, a year younger than me, was known as....
rrrrrrrrrrrRay

why, you ask ?
well he was caught fucking a goat !
(in the small town my father grew up...500 population)

side note: lost touch.. he didn't finish HS...I, married with 4 children, moved to my father's hometown..behold a carnival comes to town for a festival...and who do I see ?
rrrrrrrRay...a genuine "carnie" (tattoos..missing teeth the whole package)

funny thing....
in my younger days I had a fondness for YUGE UDDERS..
but, after I matured (college age) I began to appreciate the "handful" notion...
and now, I can definitely say I appreciate the smaller sexy types...

*maybe too much info....

Was it too hot in MorePenis today to do any cleaning?  Has anyone heard from Falkie?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 26, 2017, 11:14:33 PM
Was it too hot in MorePenis today to do any cleaning?  Has anyone heard from Falkie?

It was 100. He said so in his in depth coverage of a hurricane.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 26, 2017, 03:30:45 PM
And what will you do Senda, when you get the knock on your hovel door, and someone in uniform is asking about the women photos on your broken I pad?

What?  There's pics on his fatpad[/i] ipad of a bruised slow Kathy?

paladin1991

I was at a County Fair tonight.  Was checking out the animals.  Wonder if senda haunts the local fair getting all feverish and sweaty over the hogs and such.  We had no Samsquatchs though.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 26, 2017, 11:14:33 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D MorePenis  ;D ;D ;D ;D   Only if it belongs to the black menses in cell block b!

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 26, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Btw, let me know if you like these stories. Or hate them.
Interesting read... Not a part of the internet I have ever been involved in- but it is interesting.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 26, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Btw, let me know if you like these stories. Or hate them.

I enjoy reading them.  Its IMPORTANT! :D
It's the history of how George, and some of the people in this thread, ended up here at bellgab.com, in the Falkie2013 thread.

No story here and I do not remember the actual chronological orders but here is some general info about the board and how it was set up.

RedBook was set up like this board but slightly different, This board has 8 forums on the front page and each one id filled with threads that can go forever. I assume MV moderates them all.

On RedBook at the end there was a lot of forums, maybe 30 or 40? Each one had a set of moderators and a reason it was there. There was one general forum that was a catch all for threads they got moved to the proper forum. Different areas of California got their own forums and different interests got theirs. If you like BDSM well go there and the moderator kept it safe from people that were problems.

But it was not just a sex board, far from it. There were forums for politics, books, music, sports (it was the sports forum moderators handle that was the inspiration for the handle DPS, wonder if he knows I caught that one?). If it was just a sex board it would not bring people back daily but conversations about other things do.

Also threads were limited to 25 posts then they locked so you did not get 3000 page threads, I am not sure what choice is better.

During the building of the forums came the Vanity forums. They started essentially the same as  the GM of Falkie. One crazy lady named Evette was writing crazy long post in every thread in every forum. Red just gave her a forum and banned her from all of the rest and it solved the problem. Then CuttiePieltt was put in one and finally KellyDD. BTW CutiePieltt presented herself as a total ditz. She could not spell and she was a flirt, she used her forum to get attention and it worked. I did meet her at a Halloween party and it was all an act. She was well spoken and well read and much prettier than her pictures.

Anyhow, it became a thing to get a vanity forum. To get one you needed to send Red a proposal and if he liked it he granted it. One of them was House Of Pain, the forum I inherited and it had moderator swaps that were full of double crossed, back stabbing and general nastiness. But that is another story.

Lilith

Yeah, see?  I hope people will post history stories as they come to mind.  The thing is, we didn't all end up in this thread because we were looking for some arrogant, lazy, grifter/hoarder to watch on YouTube.

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2017, 05:00:00 AM
Yeah, see?  I hope people will post history stories as they come to mind.  The thing is, we didn't all end up in this thread because we were looking for some arrogant, lazy, grifter/hoarder to watch on YouTube.

Well I did end up here in this thread to watch an arrogant, lazy, grifter/hoarder just to see what the guy was doing now. I posted a few of the things he did back on RedBook like begging for a radio. But that was greeted with "Yea, that is what he does, seen it all".

Then I saw that some folks here were falling for his cons and sending him cash. I tried to out him but got banned.
Then a few months latter I decided to look back at the board and I was reinstated. Senda was still conning people and I saw there were a handful of fun posters I like, so here I am.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 27, 2017, 05:47:21 AM
Well I did end up here in this thread to watch an arrogant, lazy, grifter/hoarder just to see what the guy was doing now. I posted a few of the things he did back on RedBook like begging for a radio. But that was greeted with "Yea, that is what he does, seen it all".

Then I saw that some folks here were falling for his cons and sending him cash. I tried to out him but got banned.
Then a few months latter I decided to look back at the board and I was reinstated. Senda was still conning people and I saw there were a handful of fun posters I like, so here I am.

I'm very glad MV came to see the kindness of your ways!  :)

None of us can be fully appreciated by EVERYONE.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 27, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

I think that MV probably now believes you about George.  All it cost was a computer, a fight with paypal, a loosing decision and public accusations about malware installation. If only there there had been somebody on this board to warn him.  ;D

Praise R.S?  8)

Quote from: WOTR on August 27, 2017, 11:26:31 AM
I think that MV probably now believes you about George.  All it cost was a computer, a fight with paypal, a loosing decision and public accusations about malware installation. If only there there had been somebody on this board to warn him.  ;D

Praise R.S?  8)
well, here I am...
CONFUSED AGAIN, DAMNIT !
I thought MV was fully aware of the "real" George Senda and furthermore
was instrumental in installing all the malware and "bugs"...

IF there were NO malware or bugs or cameras...
then how was I able to watch all the action at Casa Senda ?
and my feed promptly ended after George's iPad was "stolen" and the evil MV computer had it's battery removed along with it's hard drive ?

*as I stated...I AM CONFUSED !

anyway you look at it...
FALKIE IS JUST PLAIN TOO SMART TO OUTSMART !

*George ALWAYS WINS !

Norm

The more I learn about George Senda the creepier my nightmares become.

Quote from: Norm on August 27, 2017, 02:56:31 PM
I hope you have NOT had a nightmare featuring Falkie in "plunging mode"....
red shorts(tm) down to his ankles...

*God help you, if you did....
especially a "full frontal view"...
fat pad lifted...
and his paw yanking his "twitchie thingy(tm)"....

or...
Falkie and slow Kathy aka "Samsquatch"....
doing, what ever they did that necessitated George actually THROWING OUT a mattress....

God help you....
as this would surely be an incident one is unable to recover from...

perhaps in your "nightmare" you casually stroll into a Starbucks, awaiting the arrival of your adolescent daughter...
who, just happens to be a little busty for her age...
she and her friend stroll in, she spots you and walks over and sits down with her friend....
you go up to the counter and order some drinks for yourself, daughter and her friend..

as you return...
you notice Falkie seated in the corner with a free glass of water...
with both his hands down his red shorts(tm)...
leering at your daughter.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2017, 05:34:46 PM
OMG!!!  Could this rumor be true?

https://twitter.com/littlechris2016/status/901948188059353088

I doubt it. No-one would help the evil one in such a dastardly evil venture. And he's too evil to do it all by himself.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 05:37:57 PM
I doubt it. No-one would help the evil one in such a dastardly evil venture. And he's too evil to do it all by himself.

I hope it's true.   ;D

Quote from: brig on August 27, 2017, 05:34:46 PM
OMG!!!  Could this rumor be true?

https://twitter.com/littlechris2016/status/901948188059353088

I would watch a mocumentary about him. One that did comedic take on all his claims but as if they really happened.

Like becoming paralyzed in a car crash but recovering from it with no physical therapy then latter falling down onto a knee and being handicapped for the rest of his life.